Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
News group that released the info is live on scene.
KFDM News on Facebook Watch

Says they aren’t letting anyone into room because they don’t want to contaminate scene. They are waiting for Houston to arrive. (I hope I remembered that correctly, my short term memory isn’t what it used to be).

I feel terrible for whoever had to discover that tote bag.

González said his client had primary custody and was denied for many months from getting the child. He said Sarah hasn’t had access to Samuel since the last time she saw him in January 2020. González said Sarah wanted them to speak so she could have a voice in the case.

He stated that she is very emotional, stressed and wants to know where her child is located. González also said the story Balboa told investigators and the media was a lie and made up, and confirmed she hasn’t seen her child in nearly a year. The attorney said Sarah hasn’t been able to get in touch with Dalton or the grandmother, so she hasn’t had much communication with Samuel.

González said the father took Samuel and failed to return him. He said Samuel went two months without going to school before being taken to another school in Jersey Village. When Sarah and Dalton divorced, the custody agreement allegedly placed the child with the mother, which has not been modified since 2019, according to González. He said Sarah would initially exchange the child through the paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson.

So many questions. Why didn't she call the police for failure to return him? This kind of custody issue could have been easily taken care of between January 2020 and now. I don't think she had anything to do with this, but wouldn't what the dad did be considered kidnapping if the mom had primary custody? It seems like the parents failed the child as did the system. How was he out of school for a month without question from the district? Even

I feel sure LE has had eyes on all of the "people" involved. How else could they have been led to a motel in Jasper? And people want to our police departments!

Thank you for whoever found this precious baby!! RIP sweet boy!

So many questions. Why didn't she call the police for failure to return him? This kind of custody issue could have been easily taken care of between January 2020 and now. I don't think she had anything to do with this, but wouldn't what the dad did be considered kidnapping if the mom had primary custody? It seems like the parents failed the child as did the system. How was he out of school for a month without question from the district? Even
It gets kicked to family court, and those gears obviously don't grind fast enough for the precious children. My heart breaks for her. The rest have some serious explaining to do. MOO

BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing

Complete details are not available at this time. However, officers were apparently called to the Best Western Inn located in the 200 block of West Gibson Street shortly before 6:00 on Tuesday evening, when it was reported that the body had been found.

Even though it is not conclusive, Jasper Police Chief Gerald Hall said he and others believe the deceased to be a 6 year old boy who had been reported missing in the Houston area late last week. Hall also said that a person had been detained. However, he did not elaborate any further.

Hall would not release further details, but said the body of the child was found in a tote bag located in a room on the west side of the motel complex. He also said there were indications the body had been there for some time.

How can a body be in a hotel room for “some time” and nobody notice??

https://kfdm.com/live/breaking-jasper-pd-believes-body-in-motel-room-is-that-of-boy-reported-missing
additional link; same info
my speculation is in the tote bag for some time and taken to the room whenever the POI checked in... im so sad and tired. amari, xavier, little vegas doe, cash, sam. and all the previous babies all his time. i literally went to check on and hug my 8 year old boy.

Here is what I think happened, according to bits and pieces reported---The parents originally had 'joint custody.' And sent him back and forth with each other. But it was not a specific schedule by the court---they just agreed to share custody.

But then Dad just refused to return him. Since it was joint custody, she could not get LE to forcibly return him to her. The court had to make that ruling.

And eventually, after lots of delays over Covid etc, she finally had that court order and she was granted custody because he had kept the child from her.

I think this new court order may have triggered this horrid outcome. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member