Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police said the last time they can independently verify his location is on April 30 when he was at school. Samuel’s paternal grandmother, T. O. , said he was with her the following weekend. Olson said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago."
I just keep going back to this section of the article and HPD report.
Police: Body believed to be of Samuel Olson found in Jasper motel | khou.com
It keeps nagging at me.
I know we have the AA with the recovery and now a positive identification with manner of...

She didn’t have him with her when she went to Cleveland.

Yes, thank you. I corrected my original post! :)

You are both correct; thank you!

I should have responded: that lady has some ball$ asking for help to leave town with a dead baby in her possession.

But I'm glad she did. It's how SO was found. :(

"Allred said [SO] had tried multiple times to serve the boy's father with court orders, only to find [DO] had moved. Samuel had been enrolled in multiple school districts as his dad changed locations, Allred said, something the mother's attorney also told local reporters in recent days [...]

Some of the more confounding documents in the custody case, she said, was a motion from [DO] filed on May 28, one day after he reported Samuel missing.

According to court documents, the father was seeking an emergency declaration granting him sole custody of Sam, and accusing [SO] of being an unfit mother.

The filing included sworn affidavits from [DO] and Theresa Balboa, saying [SO] had taken the child on May 27.

"Samuel Olson and I went to the backyard to feed my 2 dogs. While Samuel Olson and I walked back to my car we saw [SO] and a police officer standing in the driveway," Balboa said.

"[SO] pointed at Samuel Olson and myself saying that's my son and she took him," Balboa said in the handwritten statement."

A Look at Sarah Olson's Fight for Her Son Samuel Before His Death

Last edited:
"Allred said [SO] had tried multiple times to serve the boy's father with court orders, only to find [DO] had moved. Samuel had been enrolled in multiple school districts as his dad changed locations, Allred said, something the mother's attorney also told local reporters in recent days [...]

Some of the more confounding documents in the custody case, she said, was a motion from [DO] filed on May 28, one day after he reported Samuel missing.

According to court documents, the father was seeking an emergency declaration granting him sole custody of Sam, and accusing [SO] of being an unfit mother.

The filing included sworn affidavits from [DO] and Theresa Balboa, saying [SO] had taken the child on May 27.

"Samuel Olson and I went to the backyard to feed my 2 dogs. While Samuel Olson and I walked back to my car we saw [SO] and a police officer standing in the driveway," Balboa said.

"[SO] pointed at Samuel Olson and myself saying that's my son and she took him," Balboa said in the handwritten statement."

'Some of the more confounding documents in the custody case, she said, was a motion from [DO] filed on May 28, one day after he reported Samuel missing.'
It is my opinion that this father has some questions to answer.

Wow.
I’m glad this information is finally hitting MSM. The overlay of just the docket information of the ongoing cases is confounding! I could not rationalize the date on the motion referred to by Allred and thought perhaps is was a clerical error or automated. I am shocked by this motion and “handwritten” statements entered by DO.
Deliberate, Disappointing and Disgusting.
moo

I’ll send my timeline to the mods and see if I can now post it.

Last edited:
'Some of the more confounding documents in the custody case, she said, was a motion from [DO] filed on May 28, one day after he reported Samuel missing.'
I’m so glad some media is finally clearly reporting the custody issue.
How can you enforce a court order for child custody if you can’t find and serve the party who is in contempt in order to bring him before a judge?
Then, when she finally found them and desperately slammed into his car in an attempt to get the cops there to enforce her court order, all she got is arrested.
The system failed her, her court order was useless, and on top of all that, on social media people continue to attack and blame her, even putting her in the same category as the killer, while she grieves after she lost her son through no fault of her own.
What a nightmare.
All the worst of worst case scenarios.

“Dalton Olson had eluded court efforts to force him to return Sam to Sarah Olson, who had primary custody of the boy. The father had visitation rights and had failed to return Samuel for more than a year”
“Court records show that process servers over that period of time had been unable to deliver court filings to Dalton Olson.”
"She did try to get police officers involved, but in Texas, the standard answer is 'You have to take it up with the judge”
“The Houston PD does not enforce custody orders. "It is a civil matter," department spokesman Victor Sendies told Inside Edition Digital. "Anything civil, we don't enforce those. It has to go through the court system."

“Custody disputes are particularly hard to resolve because enforcing a judicial ruling is sometimes impossible...what is the point of a court order, if only the judge can enforce it?"

ETA: and then serving her for the dad to get custody after he’s dead is beyond the pale.

Last edited:
Finally it's being reported on, and more of the potential motive and truth of the matter will now start to come to light.

So far only Dateline Digital has the information out there. I expect now other outlets will copy/paste it.

......Unless there is another outlet that does true investigative journalism and finally puts all three court cases (actually four) together and puts out a timeline. And I'll give them a special treat if they publish what is allowable by law within their articles within that timeline article! MOO

<snipped by me.>

Last edited:
Finally it's being reported on, and more of the potential motive and truth of the matter will now start to come to light.

So far only Dateline Digital has the information out there. I expect now other outlets will copy/paste it.

......Unless there is another outlet that does true investigative journalism and finally puts all three court cases (actually four) together and puts out a timeline. And I'll give them a special treat if they publish what is allowable by law within their articles within that timeline article! MOO

<snipped by me.>

Your post made me think of something sort of related. Not for a timeline, but once all is said, done, and released in this case, Skip Hollandsworth of texas monthly would be my author/source of choice to see the entire case laid out in a long article. I really like Skip’s work and think he would really dig deep and respectfully articulate everything.

Just a random thought that popped into my head when I read your post.

Excerpt from the same referenced report upthread
"DO(name redacted by me) told investigators that Samuel had been in Balboa's care since April 30"...
IMO Is it not about time to know everyone's timeline starting on little SO leaving the safety of his elementary school on April 30th?
IMO This date seems to be key.
MOO
Eta: typo

<snipped by me.>

MOO
Finally facts are being reported as I have been sitting on my numb hands before I could express truth. Jmo
BabySO mother only wanted her baby boy back nothing more. IMO JMO MOO
Remember how it all started?
MISSING: Grandmother says fake cop connected to 6-year-old boy’s disappearance
It was so confusing because everyone claimed they had full custody, but then we learned that none of them had seen him for weeks because he was actually dead in a tote, in storage?
Good for bio mom that she had herself on her own security camera at home because it appears she was being set up to take the blame for the murder of her own child.
For everyone who asks why have security cams inside your home, here’s an example of CYA.

Remember how it all started?
MISSING: Grandmother says fake cop connected to 6-year-old boy’s disappearance
It was so confusing because everyone claimed they had full custody, but then we learned that none of them had seen him for weeks because he was actually dead in a tote, in storage?
Good for bio mom that she had herself on her own security camera at home because it appears she was being set up to take the blame for the murder of her own child.
For everyone who asks why have security cams inside your home, here’s an example of CYA.
https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/05...p-connected-to-6-year-old-boys-disappearance/
Absolutely can agree MOO
Among several other things ..

He does have questions to answer, about his poor judgment at the very least. But him filing that on the 28th makes me think he really did not know his son had already been killed. Seems he was preparing for a custody battle, believing his ex-wife really had taken the boy and secreted him away somewhere.

Assuming DO really believed his son would not be safe with bio-mom, I'd sure like to know what gave him that impression — and why why WHY his vigilance didn't extend to seeing the obvious signs of danger in Theresa Balboa.

He does have questions to answer, about his poor judgment at the very least. But him filing that on the 28th makes me think he really did not know his son had already been killed. Seems he was preparing for a custody battle, believing his ex-wife really had taken the boy and secreted him away somewhere.

Assuming DO really believed his son would not be safe with bio-mom, I'd sure like to know what gave him that impression — and why why WHY his vigilance didn't extend to seeing the obvious signs of danger in Theresa Balboa.
At this time do we have a link for the Texas Divorce of SO & DO ? TIA
Imo and experience
As I have stated upthread Texas does Not recognize Any Separations. We are a Common Law State as it pertains to any Marriages be it Formal or informal. Any of the 2 types of Marriage must go thru the same type and cost of the Divorce process.
There are only 4 designated areas
Single Married,Divorced or Widowed.
TB to DO would be nothing more than a paramour; If SO and DO Divorce has and was Not Finalized and Decree less than 30 days.
DO would be the estranged spouse.
MOO

We don't know who else was at the apartment on May 10th-13th, other than TB, Samuel, and the roommate BR.

On May 27th, however, BR stated he came home around 3:30 or 4 a.m. and said TB and her mother were sleeping there, in the bedroom. By then, Samuel was no longer there, he was at the storage facility.

<moo>
Still the 27th, who,what,when,where is key here. One little 5 year old, so many grown ups. One of which WAS MIA until LE was finally able to make contact with them. MOO

Paternal GM said she last physically saw him the weekend of May 2nd he was with her. IDK if it has been verified but it was in MSM.

"Samuel’s paternal grandmother, [TO], told KHOU 11 that she last saw the boy the first week in May and last spoke with him on the phone about a week before he was reported missing."

------

In the 11:57 minute unedited video (of TO), at this link, around 3:35, TO states May 2nd was the last time she "physically had hands on him."

Timeline: What happened to Samuel Olson? | khou.com

Paternal GM said she last physically saw him the weekend of May 2nd he was with her. IDK if it has been verified but it was in MSM.
Only thing police have independently verified is Little SO was in School April 30th. (I did post those quotes of links previous pages) IMHO not much I'm 100 percent convinced of except that little precious angel was hurt and his life ended in so many henious ways by some devious personas. Moo

I agree. Him filing that looks like he actually thought it was a possible that Samuel's mother had him. We don't know if he had any valid reasons for not wanting his son with her, did he do the wrong thing by taking him and hiding him so she wouldn't be able to get him back? Yes, but I'm not prepared to judge him on that. He clearly loved his kid. I'm sure he regrets trusting TB with him every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley