Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or eating themselves the "proof" they are desperately searching...fillets in water..."barragem"...LOL
Maybe the filet means best, if we are talking steak?
Yes, maybe. My post was only my "delirium". Anyway, the sketch may really have a double-triple meaning.

Could have a million meanings lol, hopefully next few days, weeks could shed some light

We've said on other threads - it's a possibility that someone will "anonymously" send a real tip through a "psychic." So IMO, yes, consider it a tip.
I am wary of someone who claims to be a psychic and inserts himself or herself into multiple cases, though.

I thought it was interesting that it was a German Psychic. It might be a police tactic to get people talking - whether on tapped phones or prompt discussions with other prisoners who will then rat on CB.

He wrote of himself in the 3rd person in his press-statement. Illeism is a form of narcassism.

And why has he been moved to Oldenburg? It's the prison most northbound in lower saxony. But it's close to Hamburg, where CMK should get his trial after being extradited to germany and also MN faced his trial, because their last known adresses had been in that area.

I checked the correction-facility-plan of lower saxony. It's available on the web. But there hasn't been any reason for CB to be kept in Oldenburg, due to the regulations. Do they brought him close to hamburg for easy travelling between the prisons maybe?

And why does CB feels the need to say to someone indirectly, that he has been moved to Oldenburg? I would like to see a pattern in this behavior....

Last edited:
He wrote of himself in the 3rd person in his press-statement. Illeism is a form of narcassism.

And why has he been moved to Oldenburg? It's the prison most northbound in lower saxony. But it's close to Hamburg, where CMK should get his trial after being extradited to germany and also MN faced his trial, because their last known adresses had been in that area.

I checked the correction-facility-plan of lower saxony. It's available on the web. But there hasn't been any reason for CB to be kept in Oldenburg, due to the regulations. Do they brought him close to hamburg for easy travelling between the prisons maybe?

And why does CB feels the need to say to someone indirectly, that he has been moved to Oldenburg? I would like to see a pattern in this behavior....
Strange goings on indeed, and who has he sent the letter to, who has then sent it the press? Surely, if he hasn't done something with mm, then surely he would not feel the need to do anything, as he hasn't been charged or questioned, and FF would of advised that,
And so he must have access to newspapers, and Internet, even though he was in solitary confinement, but then again, how long can he be kept in that?
And is he just referring to the mm case, or some of the others like HB from Ireland?

A couple of English language links relating to Superdad's earlier post/link -

Madeleine McCann suspect breaks silence to accuse prosecutors of ‘unbelievable scandal’
The letter’s writer – believed to be Brueckner – accuses prosecutors of perpetrating an “unbelievable scandal” by starting a “public prejudice campaign” against him. The writer goes on to claim that prosecutors Hans Christian Wolters and Ute Lindemann have brought “shame” to the German legal system and demands their resignations. The letter, dated 8 May, was reportedly accompanied by a hand-drawn cartoon of two people ordering “filet forensics” at a restaurant, perhaps in reference to Mr Wolters’ comment that there is no forensic evidence to suggest that Madeleine is dead.

Madeleine McCann suspect breaks silence with letter telling police to "give up"
Brueckner... wrote in the letter: "Charging an accused is one thing. Something completely different - namely, it is an unbelievable scandal - when a public prosecutor starts a public campaign for prejudice before a court case is opened. Freedom of expression is not a basic right so that everyone can say and write what they want. Freedom of expression does not protect the majority. It protects the minority. It does not protect the most logical, most convincing or most popular views, but rather the outsider position.

"I call on the Brunswick public prosecutors (Hans Christian) Wolters and (Ute) Lindemann to resign from their offices.
"

Last edited:

On Jan 2 2021 someone on Twitter posted that CB had been moved to Oldenburg. The tweeter said that CB was no longer in solitary confinement & was living with around 20 other prisoners who accepted his claims of innocence & posed no threat to his life.
This info predates both the CMK & MN extraditions.

Strange goings on indeed, and who has he sent the letter to, who has then sent it the press? Surely, if he hasn't done something with mm, then surely he would not feel the need to do anything, as he hasn't been charged or questioned, and FF would of advised that,
And so he must have access to newspapers, and Internet, even though he was in solitary confinement, but then again, how long can he be kept in that?
And is he just referring to the mm case, or some of the others like HB from Ireland?

If you ask me, CB himself is communicating with the press. He is just a normal prisoner, just being kept in solitary confinement, due to his own safety. He doesn't have a pending investigation status, so he is allowed to communicate via mail, as his inmates are.

He claims to be an innocent man but doesn't say, he has nothing to do with MM. As a narcassistic person he is, he is referring to the fact, that it's called innocent until proven guilty. And that is how his statement begins. He just says: "Prove it!" Not more, not less.

I guess, he can't be kept in sc forever. But it's on him and his lawyer, to appeal for "normal confinement". But that would be counterproductive, because the big boys are lurking to meet him.

So he is stuck in a very uncomfortable situation and obviously he seems to take things into his own hands although being well defended. He is digging his own grave with that behavior.

FF must be very angry today, but every good lawyer is able to change his strategy due to the clients behavior. But it shows, how CB's brain is working. IMO the games are open now!

On Jan 2 2021 someone on Twitter posted that CB had been moved to Oldenburg. The tweeter said that CB was no longer in solitary confinement & was living with around 20 other prisoners who accepted his claims of innocence & posed no threat to his life.
This info predates both the CMK & MN extraditions.

Can you give a link please?

If you ask me, CB himself is communicating with the press. He is just a normal prisoner, just being kept in solitary confinement, due to his own safety. He doesn't have a pending investigation status, so he is allowed to communicate via mail, as his inmates.

He claims to be an innocent man but doesn't say, he has nothing to do with MM. As a narcassistic person he is, he is referring to the fact, that it's called innocent until proven guilty. And that is how his statement begins. He just says: "Prove it!" Not more, not less.

I guess, he can't be kept in sc forever. But it's on him and his lawyer, to appeal for "normal confinement". But that would be counterproductive, because the big boys are lurking to meet him.

So he is stuck in a very uncomfortable situation and obviously he seems to take things into his own hands although being well defended. He is digging his own grave with that behavior.

FF must be very angry today, but every good lawyer is able to change his strategy due to the clients behavior. But it shows, how CB's brain is working. IMO the games are open now!

So we can say he is definitely an inpatient person

He is digging his own grave with that behavior... FF must be very angry today...

Why do you say/think that?

I see it more maybe as a strategic move on CB/FF's part in the light of HCW's woeful 'we still need more evidence and we may not get it but we will tell you all about it if we get it or if we don't when we can but we can't now but we still have between 10 and 100 people working on the case' stance.

Last edited:
Why do you say/think that?

Because when a solicitor in a case like this frequently states, that his client uses his right to remain silent, he doesn't want his client to take the defence into his own hands and does press-statements.

The solicitor is in charge of the strategy, not the client. Otherwise it's very difficult to help your client and your case, that could be very productive for your own career, could get out of your control. That easy!

Now i'm starting to get a picture, why the former solicitors quit their mandate. Seems like they had enough "fun" with him in the past, in cases without that media attention.

Your client can be very dangerous to your own reputation, if you do not have control over him.

Because when a solicitor in a case like this frequently states, that his client uses his right to remain silent, he doesn't want his client to take the defence into his own hands and does press-statements.

The solicitor is in charge of the strategy, not the client. Otherwise it's very difficult to help your client and your case, that could be very productive for your own career, could get out of your control. That easy!

Now i'm starting to get a picture, why the former solicitors quit their mandate. Seems like they had enough "fun" with him in the past, in cases without that media attention.

Your client can be very dangerous to your own reputation, if you do not have control over him.
We are all assuming the letter shown in the press genuinely came from CB himself. What's the protocol in Germany for prisoners maintaining contact with anyone other than their legal representative?

We've had a whole year now (June 2020) of HWC publicly naming CB as the abductor and murderer of MM - a charge which has reverberated round and round and round the hysterical globe since - with absolutely nothing to show for it in June 2021 other than 'We think this, we wait for that, it may happen, it may not, I can't say for sure but 10 or 100 people'.

So whose reputation is on the actual line here?

Last edited:
We are all assuming the letter shown in the press genuinely came from CB himself. What's the protocol in Germany for prisoners maintaining contact with anyone other than their legal representative?

There is no protocol for that. IMO he solicitor has to decide now, if he or she wants to continue with a client, that tends to uncontrollable acts, that may not have been discussed before. Not the best base for a trustful cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert