Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Taskforce88, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

2. SuperdadV8

SuperdadV8 Well-Known Member

According to the reports about a obviously very bad and violent childhood, a possible affinity of CB in torturing females, no matter what age, should be interesting for every profiler. Especially the getting whipped with objects and humiliation-issue. Just imagine some possible sexual reference as well....

Maddie McCann: So kaputt war die Kindheit des Verdächtigen Christian B.

AFAIK the Carola T. case was also kind of unique, because the poor girl wasn't just murdered but her body had severe injuries, that point out to a kind of violence, that goes beyond just killing someone. That is often a hint to some kind of emotional act. Maybe because the perp felt rejected in some way.

CB is reported to have shown similar behavior. IMO his childhood could be a very important part of that kind of behavior.

Ausgrlz, Lyndaloo, Sagwa and 6 others like this.
  3. Carly@lul

Carly@lul Active Member

why does the story of the note at reception about kids being alone keep coming back up and it always says Kate horrified I know it’s important for the investigation but you left your kids alone but your horrified a stranger left a note

4. SuperdadV8

Punctuation is a gift, especially if you blame the mother of a missing child.

JMO

5. Anxala

Anxala Well-Known Member

I think it's the 'psychics' that set themselves up as experts and become very vocal in the media about their abilities that are problematic, rather than those 'psychics' who just pass on their thoughts privately to the investigating force. I agree though that every lead, regardless of its source - and particularly in a cold case like this one - is worth some degree of consideration.

6. Anxala

Anxala Well-Known Member

It is interesting and gives the impression that his primary goal is to nail CB, rather than nail CB to MM's disappearance. But JMO of course.

And why the reluctance to say how many people are working on the case? Between 10 and 100? So possibly 11 or 99? Or perhaps 12 or 98? Why mention it at all if he's then going to be so peculiarly vague about it?

I've 'psychically' decided the actual number is 34. What I did was look at pics of HCW, asked God for a number between 10 and 100 and then, when he didn't reply, opened a random book and it fell open on page 34.

Read my methodology and weep, Herr Schneider.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  7. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Strange, I've read the tea leaves, which suggest 42 people, but the crystal ball says 14.
    Still waiting on the ouija board. :rolleyes:

8. Carly@lul

Carly@lul Active Member

I don’t blame the parents at all I just find them odd, if someone says something you don’t agree with you don’t need to put them down...... a good heart is a gift

Natkea likes this.
  9. Sagwa

Sagwa Active Member

You are 100% right, Superdad.
    I am very curious about CB's childhood... He was bullied and mocked... In some countries (not Europe or US), boys who grow up in orphanages are trained to become what it's called in the US SWAT teams... They are the most brutal, violent, abusive type of police... The police would send them during riots and security crisis... violent as hell... Yes, growing up knowing his mother abandoned him, CB's psyche was damaged for life...every victim reflects his hatred for him mother... It is psychologically unfathomable for anyone to unwanted... But, there is no excuse for killing...

10. Okapi

Okapi Well-Known Member

Actually this is a fair point @snowpea666

I remember a quote by one of the British detectives in the early years of the investigation. It was along the lines of recalling the terror that seizes you when you lose sight of your child at the mall: now imagine having to bear the distress of that feeling for years and years after a child disappears. Utter agony.

A parent would take any glint of hope and reprieve.

11. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

We've said on other threads - it's a possibility that someone will "anonymously" send a real tip through a "psychic." So IMO, yes, consider it a tip.
    I am wary of someone who claims to be a psychic and inserts himself or herself into multiple cases, though.

Lindsay Lou Who and MENDEL like this.
  12. Okapi

Okapi Well-Known Member

13. Anxala

Anxala Well-Known Member

My ouija board came up with a 6.

Combine that with your 42 minus your 14 plus my 6 and I think you'll find all things are now pointing to my astonishing earlier '34' psychic credentials.

;)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    altojack, Niner, snowpea666 and 2 others like this.
  14. Tekno

Tekno Well-Known Member

I agree, SuperD. The resemblance to a school photograph of CB and efit relating to Carola Titze’s murder, is telling. IMO.

Attached Files:

15. SuperdadV8

There has been a teacher from belgium in focus over the years, but that never went that concrete.

Ronald Janssen

According to the known mughots from the end of the 90's, CB doesn't resemble the e-fit.

But it's just a suspicion, that the known e-fit in the CT case has something to do with the crime.

We do not have enough info to link CB to cases like Renee H. or Carola T.

JMO

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    altojack, misty48, Tekno and 2 others like this.
  16. SuperdadV8

Now it's getting a bit strange....

According to german tabloid "BILD", C.B. seems to have written a self proclaimed "press statement" in which he is blaiming the prosecutors and referring to his rights. He demands the resignation of the prosecutors as well.

To me it looks, as if the note has been written by a female but maybe i'm wrong about it. It's dated the 8th of may and was written in the city of Oldenburg, what doesn't make sense, als long as he hasn't been moved to a prison in Oldenburg. Looks like CB already draw a cartoon to mock up the prosecutors.

So if this report is correct, it gives an interesting view in a deranged mind. A long time criminal, paedo and rapist referring to justice. But not a single word about himself being innocent and wrongfully accused. To me it looks, as if the solitary confinement starts to break him? At last i hope so! ;)

Fall Maddie McCann: Verdächtiger fordert Rücktritt von Staatsanwalt - News Ausland - Bild.de
    Screenshot_20210614-082734_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210614-082827_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  17. SuperdadV8

The cartoon is very strange IMO. Maybe another "artwork" of CB, that could include a hidden message. Two prosecutors at a restaurant, ordering a "Forensics-Filet". Is he trying to say something subliminal in relation to the missing forensic evidence? Maybe about the reason, why it's missing?

snowpea666, altojack, C.greek and 6 others like this.
  18. SuperdadV8

And why an italian restaurant? Does he want play some games with the prosecutors? Or is he trying to communicate with somebody?

An criminal-psychologist analyst on BILD website interpreted it as like CB feels like he is being filleted by the prosecutors and he doesn't think, his solicitors knew about that letter. And yes, he exposed himself as being kept in the Oldenburg prison. Something, that even the media didn't know until today.

According to BILD reporter Kai Feldhaus, that letter and cartoon have been passed to him yesterday.

I can imagine, that now CB's real personality breaks out! Maybe now it slides even out of the solicitors hands. But that cartoon is not a pseudo-humorous act JMO. It must have a special intention, like the cell-drawing.

Two prosecutors in the maddie case eating forensic filets in an italian restaurant. This is getting interesting....

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  19. onemoremiletogo

onemoremiletogo Active Member

Or eating themselves the "proof" they are desperately searching...fillets in water..."barragem"...LOL

20. Lilly b

Lilly b Well-Known Member

Can't see his lawyer being too impressed, if this is CB's work, surely he would tell him to say nothing for now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.