Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree that he masterminded the entire thing and manipulated her.

That said, she obviously had issues, maybe an undiagnosed mental illness and/or personality disorder which could have made her venerable to Chad’s manipulation. I sadly watched an old friend get sucked into a religious cult years ago, and looking back, there were signs that she was “off” and I think that made her venerable.

She definitely had issues--she still does, including an inability to focus on anyone but herself, cult-type mentality, delusions of grandeur.

But when I look at the situation, I see a pretty woman and a very homely man. Chad wasn't wealthy, so that didn't attract her to him. He's no Greek god, either.

What would attract a pretty women who has a good-looking husband and a financially stable life to a third-rate novelist? He convinced her that he was someone important, someone worth listening to, someone worth following.

Lori had always had religious bent and Chad exploited that.

That said, what she did can never be forgiven. And, I certainly don't feel sorry for her. She deserves what she gets. I just think Chad was the driving force and that he craved having power over life and death.

What would attract a pretty women who has a good-looking husband and a financially stable life to a third-rate novelist? He convinced her that he was someone important, someone worth listening to, someone worth following.
She had been reading his books for years before they even met, so she didn't see him (and his author friend JR) as a third-rate novelist but rather as a prophet. Chad wrote in his autobiography that the novels stemmed from his visions of events that were going to happen.

I agree that Chad was the driving force, though they both knew right from wrong the entire time.

MM needs to be sanctioned heavily. JMO

Pfft, I'm respectful of those evaluating mental health, but MOO unless a forensic psych who knows all in the LEGAL case evaluated her and knows her background, MOO Lori is doing her "thing" again. Same as she did in Chandler, and same results. MOO.

I do understand why Woods backed off, as it would be more of a hornets nest that he couldn't be sure of 100% winning to add fuel to the fire iykwim.

Grrrr.

Pretrial to position herself as poor poor pitiful historically abused woman... and her lawyers is doing all he can to position as such now in the media.

MOO

She definitely had issues--she still does, including an inability to focus on anyone but herself, cult-type mentality, delusions of grandeur.

But when I look at the situation, I see a pretty woman and a very homely man. Chad wasn't wealthy, so that didn't attract her to him. He's no Greek god, either.

Lori had always had religious bent and Chad exploited that.

That said, what she did can never be forgiven. And, I certainly don't feel sorry for her. She deserves what she gets. I just think Chad was the driving force and that he craved having power over life and death.

I think Lori thought that an author on the shelf of Deseret Books made beaucoup bucks, which might happen if you don't know anything about publishing, which many people don't. Remember her humblebragging to the Rexburg police officers about it when they came to her door? "He's an author."

Pfft, I'm respectful of those evaluating mental health, but MOO unless a forensic psych who knows all in the LEGAL case evaluated her and knows her background, MOO Lori is doing her "thing" again. Same as she did in Chandler, and same results. MOO.

I do understand why Woods backed off, as it would be more of a hornets nest that he couldn't be sure of 100% winning to add fuel to the fire iykwim.

Grrrr.

Pretrial to position herself as poor poor pitiful historically abused woman... and her lawyers is doing all he can to position as such now in the media.

MOO

It's what she does. In fact, I think all the females in her family do the same thing.

A certain type of man simply cannot resist the damsel-in-distress. MM might be one of those men.

Chad was not, however. Chad was into power, control, and manipulation.

Does anyone think that LV is coming up with some of these motions, telling MM what to do? MM was hoping to be on Priors coattails for this case and that fell through so MM is winging it, with LV as the side kick?

Does anyone think that LV is coming up with some of these motions, telling MM what to do? MM was hoping to be on Priors coattails for this case and that fell through so MM is winging it, with LV as the side kick?
I think there would be an excellent chance of a joint trial if there wasn't for Lori's incompetence. So IF she is delaying her proceedings deliberately, Chad is likely the one to benefit by throwing her under the bus. Nobody is going to argue for her at his trial.

Last edited:
Local update: MM is at the women’s detention center today
Do we know if Lori’s still there or if she’s been moved to a mental facility yet? If still there, it seems reckless to risk her “fragile” emotional state by postponing treatment. I hope this delay isn’t the result of MM’s preposterously ignorant recent request to insert himself in all aspects of her treatment plan.

Do we know if Lori’s still there or if she’s been moved to a mental facility yet? If still there, it seems reckless to risk her “fragile” emotional state by postponing treatment. I hope this delay isn’t the result of MM’s preposterously ignorant recent request to insert himself in all aspects of her treatment plan.
I think the only way to know would be to check the vine link for her. It can be found here: VINELink

According to that she is still in custody at the Madison women’s detention center.

I know there’s been speculation of MM potentially having other clients there, but I have not been able to find proof. So I would think it’s pretty likely (though still not 100%) that he’s there to visit or observe or do paperwork with or for LVD.

All jmo moo imo

Vinelink has been down for a couple of days. That's how I've been checking. :(

I think the only way to know would be to check the vine link for her. It can be found here: VINELink

According to that she is still in custody at the Madison women’s detention center.

I know there’s been speculation of MM potentially having other clients there, but I have not been able to find proof. So I would think it’s pretty likely (though still not 100%) that he’s there to visit or observe or do paperwork with or for LVD.

All jmo moo imo

Its working for you?

Weird. I used your link and now it works. Lol.

She had been reading his books for years before they even met, so she didn't see him (and his author friend JR) as a third-rate novelist but rather as a prophet. Chad wrote in his autobiography that the novels stemmed from his visions of events that were going to happen.

I agree that Chad was the driving force, though they both knew right from wrong the entire time.
Lori was ripe for Chad’s special brand of nonsense. He was a schleppy looking prophet in desperate needed of a makeover. I’m sure he thought he had died and gone to heaven when Lori showed an interest in him. It’s too bad she was arrested before she could complete his transformation.

When I worked at a facility, we carefully screened applications for who would be paired...many women incarcerated have a plethora of mental health issues. Often, we paired female clients with female providers, to deal with the issues of "seductress" manipulative types. It was also to protect providers, as many women claimed a provider had "raped" them, or been inappropriate. One guy, almost had his career ruined by an accusation like that.

The real issue, is to provide staff with ongoing education to deal with manipulative clients. They stick to the policy, no matter what the "drama" or "emergency" is....or how they try to manipulate staff to break "small rules", then, use that as blackmail or leverage to get them to break more rules.

It's hard to say. I don't think Lori knows enough to come up with the motions on her own, but she may be encouraging MM to come up with anything he can.

This just my opinion--but I would not be surprised to find out that MM has fallen under her spell, and that she's promised to be his forever love if he can just get her out. And of course, she would be, until she had to kill him.

It's hard to say. I don't think Lori knows enough to come up with the motions on her own, but she may be encouraging MM to come up with anything he can.

This just my opinion--but I would not be surprised to find out that MM has fallen under her spell, and that she's promised to be his forever love if he can just get her out. And of course, she would be, until she had to kill him.
Sounds alot like Casey Anthony with Jose Baez. She was spending the whole day at his law offices.

I can see her alternate between ordering and “desperately begging” him to do whatever he needs to in order to continue seeing her. She needs his constant attention plus IMO her manipulation MO includes making men believe she’s devoted to him. Looks to me like he’s swallowed it hook, line and sinker. I can’t decide if his wife must be furious or just thinks he’s an idiot. Or if he’s he’s lucky she shares his vision of book tours and podcast fame.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member