AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos of Summer with hair and with less hair have been released since the beginning of the case. Mods have asked us not to comment unless it may have direct bearing on case.
My point was, it was never directly stated what the state of her hair is currently, and since she's had her hair buzzed recently, that's yet another inconsistency.

Almost every MSM outlet is using that pic of her with chin length hair in the red dress, but that's not actually what she looks like right now. That matters.

jmo

I must ask again where there visitors that day at the house??? Anybody know?
I believe strongly this is more important than constantly write about the red truck with the white buckets!!
It could be someone who came back ...

There have been no WS accepted sources releasing any information verifying that there were visitors to the family property the day Summer went missing.

I'm sure this was already posted, I'm still catching up on the MSM for Summer
says crews are “scaling back search operations” for Summer Wells, the five-year-old from Hawkins County, TN who has been missing since June 15.
Coup says search efforts will continue on a more specialized team basis as needed and directed from local, state and federal agencies.
He also says search crews are physically and mentally exhausted from the rough terrain and extreme conditions.

Ok I apologize for this word soup rant but I am just sad tonight, y’all. I can’t believe we are 12 days in and still here rehashing what time we consider the cut off for “early afternoon”. TWELVE DAYS IN AND WE HAVE NO CONFIRMED TIMELINE OF THE DAY A 5 YEAR OLD WAS LAST SEEN. I know LE, the incredible search teams, and others have been tirelessly searching for sweet Summer and I pray that they’re sitting on a ton of info that they just cant share yet.

Ive read every page of these 4 threads and at this point, my brain hurts, my heart hurts, and honestly, until we get some kind of new confirmed info, im just out of possible scenarios without tossing TOS out the window :( so I’m going to step away for a bit until that happens. Y’all be well and remember to take a step back if you need to. Praying the answers come soon, Summer Moon.

As someone who hikes these woods and knows them well, I have said this from the start. It is simply not possible to do it barefoot. Even if Summer had shoes on, she wouldn't have gotten far. You have to have built up endurance and muscle mass to keep up a decent pace. Even with that kind of physical training it's exhausting. And we're talking about a slender 5 year old girl here. I'm nobody really, so I get why some people won't take my word for it, but listen to what these searchers are saying. They will tell you everything you need to know about how likely it is that Summer made it far in this kind of terrain. Barefoot or otherwise. Now, I am not saying Summer isn't in those woods, she well may be. But if she is, I don't think she walked there.

JMO
How far do you think an average person could carry a 40 lb child into these woods? Seems like she’d still have to be relatively close to the home even if someone carried her, given the terrain.

I respect that. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on why the timeline is so horribly muddled, though. Either the family members who were there saw her at a certain time or they didn't. They either know when they last saw her, or they don't. If they don't, wouldn't they tell LE enforcement that ? Maybe Grandma wasn't paying attention, maybe Mom took a walk or fell asleep or who knows what...but why not be forthcoming about it ? Or do you think the family members were being forthcoming and maybe there's some other reason for the inconsistent timeline.

Not trying to put you on the spot or anything, I'm just genuinely curious if you have any thoughts about that.
I think the timeline isn’t muddled at all as far as LE is concerned. They know as much as they can about who was where and when.

It’s muddled to the general public because a recording was released where the dispatcher said mom went on a walk, and we don’t know where this info came from. My guess is that when dad called dispatch, he was telling them what little he knew and things got confused.

Here is a photo of what was planted. It's not really a classic garden.

Image-from-iOS-9-1.jpg
I wonder if the white bucket in this picture is like the white buckets in the back of the red/maroon Toyota Tacoma ... not accusing ... just wondering ... Moo

Then why not clear it up during one of his interviews? He knows, (based on what his wife has told him) and his wife knows, what time she was last seen and where she was when last seen. They should both be aware that LE has stated they are unclear of the circumstances surrounding Summer’s disappearance. I’m curious as to why this has not been addressed by DW (he has been the most vocal) or CW.
He may have been told by LE not to discuss it any further.

Absolutely, cell calls, tracking travel and location - pings to towers, even travel time, tower dumps - all cell phones and time in area.

I feel sure they have video surveillance.

FBI has amazing capabilities.

Powerful Mobile Phone Surveillance Tool Operates in Obscurity Across the Country

CellHawk’s maker says it can process a year’s worth of cellphone records in 20 minutes, automating a process that used to require painstaking work by investigators, including hand-drawn paper plots. The web-based product can ingest call detail records, or CDRs, which track cellular contact between devices on behalf of mobile service providers, showing who is talking to whom. It can also handle cellular location records, created when phones connect to various towers as their owners move around.

Such data can include “tower dumps,” which list all the phones that connected to a given tower — a form of dragnet surveillance. The FBI obtained over 150,000 phone numbers from a single tower dump undertaken in 2010 to try and collect evidence against a bank robbery suspect, according to a report from the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU.
This info is why I don’t understand why there wasn’t more cell phone tower investigation done in the Delphi murders.

How far do you think an average person could carry a 40 lb child into these woods? Seems like she’d still have to be relatively close to the home even if someone carried her, given the terrain.

I never said anything about anyone carrying her. We have paved roads, dirt roads, service roads, old logging roads, hiking trails , deer trails, etc etc all over these woods. I could drive from my house right now, with a body in the car, drive a short distance , dump a body in the middle of nowhere, and never even get out of my vehicle once, except for the time it took to actually get the body out of the car. My neighbors take off out of here on their ATV and they are gone for hours. We don't know squat about squat in terms of where Summer actually was that day. My point is, Summer could be anywhere, but that sure doesn't mean she went there under her own power.

I never said anything about anyone carrying her. We have paved roads, dirt roads, service roads, old logging roads, hiking trails , deer trails, etc etc all over these woods. I could drive from my house right now, with a body in the car, drive a short distance , dump a body in the middle of nowhere, and never even get out of my vehicle once, except for the time it took to actually get the body out of the car. My neighbors take off out of here on their ATV and they are gone for hours. My point is that we don't know squat about squat in terms of where Summer actually was that day. My point was, Summer could be anywhere, but that sure doesn't mean she went there under her own power.
Sorry, I know you didn’t say someone carried her, I was asking hypothetically. Assuming someone did take her from the home and walk into the woods, I was wondering what a realistic distance could be in the conditions you describe.

I think the timeline isn’t muddled at all as far as LE is concerned. They know as much as they can about who was where and when.

It’s muddled to the general public because a recording was released where the dispatcher said mom went on a walk, and we don’t know where this info came from. My guess is that when dad called dispatch, he was telling them what little he knew and things got confused.

I respectfully disagree. When LE chooses to go with " early afternoon " as the last time Summer was seen, instead of the 6 pm (ish) time family members have given, that tells me there is at least a 3 hour period of time that LE doesn't have a clear picture of. I call that a muddled timeline.

That's JMO.

I respectfully disagree. When LE chooses to go with " early afternoon " as the last time Summer was seen, instead of the 6 pm (ish) time family members have given, that tells me there is at least a 3 hour period of time that LE doesn't have a clear picture of. I call that a muddled timeline.

That's JMO.
I guess I have missed where LE said she went missing in the early afternoon!

I took a little break hoping that there might be a break in the case this weekend. I'm so sad they haven't found her.

The red truck in the area is interesting. Someone had to have seen it or maybe it appeared in some surveillance video for LE to have the few details they do have of it. The ladders and white buckets make me wonder if it was a painter doing some work in the area.

Sorry, I know you didn’t say someone carried her, I was asking hypothetically. Assuming someone did take her from the home and walk into the woods, I was wondering what a realistic distance could be in the conditions you describe.

That's difficult to say because there's a lot to factor in...pack weight (in this case 40 lbs), pace , physical endurance, muscle mass, etc. etc. For instance, I've carried a 30 lb pack over a long distance in this terrain many times. That doesn't mean I could do it in an hour. But to try to answer your question more broadly, in my opinion, someone who is not in physical condition wouldn't be able to carry a 40 lb pack very far in this terrain in the time frame we are generally looking at. Meaning from the time Summer was reported missing to the time search and rescue started looking for her. And even if they were in good physical condition, carrying a child is not like carrying a pack where the weight is evenly distributed and your hands are free. I don't really know what a realistic distance would be under those conditions, since I've never done it. But I feel safe in saying, " Not very damn far."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa