AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been mulling this over, if I lost my child my first thought is going to be abduction.-snip
ETA: That being said, I don't think I would then go to sex trafficking as an option. Everybody's wired differently though so who knows.
If you google, pretty much every state in the US has had a rally about child sex trafficking conspiracies in the recent past.

Experts warn of QAnon infiltration of #SavetheChildren, with rally planned in Chattanooga

"But vast networks of human trafficking are rare, said Natalie Ivey, executive director for the Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking. That is especially true for victims from rural areas, she said."

Do we have any other information about who else lives in the home? Any other adults who might have gone in the backdoor, unnoticed? Who else comes to the house?

Well, we know of at least one person because of the DV report from Oct 2020. And, DW mentioned a neighbor who visited while he wasn't home (during the interview where he described Summer running back to the house when that neighbor pulled into the driveway). So that's at least two. If we can account for 2, surely there are more.

Question, and I may not understand this new explanation of events. If mom and grandma were both outside immediately before her disappearance (unclear) wouldn’t they have seen someone coming on the property to “lure” Summer away?

That interview left me with more questions. I feel like the parents talk in circles - they say that Summer tried to/wanted to shave her head to be like her mom and brothers, but later said mom shaved her head to make Summer feel better about having her head shaved. Not that the reasoning behind it even matters, but it’s just more contradictions.
I noticed that too.
But more than anything I noticed mom didn't talk to Summer.
Maybe she was guided for the interview?
Maybe we didn't get the interview in it's entirety but I can't imagine they would leave that part out. Talking to her daughter would be the only part of importance.
moo, imo, imho.

Question, and I may not understand this new explanation of events. If mom and grandma were both outside immediately before her disappearance (unclear) wouldn’t they have seen someone coming on the property to “lure” Summer away?

Fair. She also repeated that she was only about two minutes behind Summer going into the house. How far could she have gotten in two minutes?

That interview left me with more questions. I feel like the parents talk in circles - they say that Summer tried to/wanted to shave her head to be like her mom and brothers, but later said mom shaved her head to make Summer feel better about having her head shaved. Not that the reasoning behind it even matters, but it’s just more contradictions.
I agree no one's hair style matters, but now I'm curious about the contradiction, can you share the link where mom said she shaved her own head to make Summer feel better?
I seem to have missed some hair reports.

I agree no one's hair style matters, but now I'm curious about the contradiction, can you share the link where mom said she shaved her own head to make Summer feel better?
I seem to have missed some hair reports.

Mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells speaks on camera for first time | WKRN News 2 (videos at link)

“[Summer] was a tomboy,” [CB] said. “I shaved my head; she wanted to shave her head like me and the boys did.”

[DW] added on that Summer tried to shave her head herself.

“[Summer] tried to shave her head,” [DW] said. “I think you can see it in some of the pictures, and it was getting out of control, and we decided to shave her head off and let it grow back long. And [CB] shaved her head to — so [Summer] wouldn’t feel bad. And…but…it didn’t bother her.”

If you google, pretty much every state in the US has had a rally about child sex trafficking conspiracies in the recent past.

Experts warn of QAnon infiltration of #SavetheChildren, with rally planned in Chattanooga

"But vast networks of human trafficking are rare, said Natalie Ivey, executive director for the Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking. That is especially true for victims from rural areas, she said."

It’s easy to rally against sex traffickers. Not so easy to rally against the people who are the MOST likely to harm a child - sibling, relative, family friend, trusted adult. Drives me bonkers. I can appreciate why the father believes this is a trafficking case - no one wants to even think that a buddy or relative could harm a child.

My first thought is that she seems sedated. Not sure I have anything else to add.
I would imagine she is.
I would need to be.
I would be beside myself if my child were missing! Like jumping out of my skin at least!
And I would tell my child how much I love them and that I will bring them home as soon as I find them!

Rescue member: Pressure tightens as search for Summer Wells persists

Jun 28, 2021 • As search crews reach 13 days of combing through treacherous terrain to find missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, one team member told News Channel 11 the unusual case is beginning to hit close to home.

Fair. She also repeated that she was only about two minutes behind Summer going into the house. How far could she have gotten in two minutes?

It’s the second time they have used the “two minute” phrase. The first time, feelings were that it was just that, a phrase meaning not long. This time she used it with purpose. I don’t want to pick apart her words, truly, but some things don’t make sense (to me ).

jmo

Mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells speaks on camera for first time | WKRN News 2 (videos at link)

“[Summer] was a tomboy,” [CB] said. “I shaved my head; she wanted to shave her head like me and the boys did.”

[DW] added on that Summer tried to shave her head herself.

“[Summer] tried to shave her head,” [DW] said. “I think you can see it in some of the pictures, and it was getting out of control, and we decided to shave her head off and let it grow back long. And [CB] shaved her head to — so [Summer] wouldn’t feel bad. And…but…it didn’t bother her.”
Ok, I see. Thanks.
I'm not sure how often heads were shaved but it looks like mom's has grown out now, (ETA, and at least one of the boys who stood by dad in first interview doesn't have a shaved head).
She obviously is on the defensive over Summer's hair, it seems to be an important topic for some reason.
I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member