Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks. I had a chance to watch "Karen" last eve. Holy chit!!
Her testimony didn't ring true, imo. Especially the bit about Dylan's finger cut, blood drops on floor and possibly love seat. But, she got that testimony into the record, so she completed the job she was called to the stand for. If she lied, she'll have to live with that.

I wish I could say that I was paying attention, but his thick accent plus the muffled audio from the poor sound system in the court is hindering my interest. I think? the defense is attempting to discredit the crime scene with Luminol Bad...?

I wish I could say that I was paying attention, but his thick accent plus the muffled audio from the poor sound system in the court is hindering my interest. I think? the defense is attempting to discredit the crime scene with Luminol Bad...?
Perhaps not sound system at fault, I think his speaking voice is staticky.

Does anybody know why suddenly I have videos popping up when I go into threads on here?

It’s doing my head in as I have to keep closing it. It’s only just started happening.

What is he talking about that Dylan's clothes were possibly off when he died? I can't understand him well enough to tell why he's throwing that out there.

I heard that also, but I have no clue why he stated that. His accent- tainted word salad lost me. Hopefully, if and when cross finally happens, we will find out what/why?

What is he talking about that Dylan's clothes were possibly off when he died? I can't understand him well enough to tell why he's throwing that out there./QUOTE]

Probably going for paradoxical undressing.

DR left on his own, after a full tummy of cereal, and decided to ake a hike in the beautiful wilderness. After getting lost and getting cold, paradoxical undressing set in. He died of hypothermia.

Then after cows stepping on him and a cyote flicking at his scull with his one claw, we know a bear and moutian lions carried parts of him miles and miles away.....

Probably going for paradoxical undressing.

DR left on his own, after a full tummy of cereal, and decided to ake a hike in the beautiful wilderness. After getting lost and getting cold, paradoxical undressing set in. He died of hypothermia.

Then after cows stepping on him and a cyote flicking at his scull with his one claw, we know a bear and moutian lions carried parts of him miles and miles away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname