Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it. Bogan said that Mark made up the conflicting stories about a cold sore and nerf ball cut because he was scared. Of course he was scared. He was caught lying to the FBI.

The jury is going to love that one. JMO

I dunno.... In Federal and several state courts, a dog alert is deemed probable cause for a search warrant. IMO, that's a strong vote for evidence. At trial, the problem is NOT challenging the dog alert but detention (i.e., the amount of time the driver/vehicle can be detained waiting for the sniff dogs to arrive).

http://directives.chicagopolice.org/forms/Vehicle Sniffs.pdf
That's why scent dogs are called walking search warrants by some. JMO

you have to determine who you are going to believe

'it wasn't a protest it was a gathering'

I dont remember collecting the miller lite can

The fact that Dr France broke off part of the skull is not important

I looked at the cranium

etc etc

These are ^^ all statements that dont stand up to scrutiny

The forensic blood evidence isn't really strong IMO.

What is strong is Mark denying multiple times that Dylan bled in his house until the FBI truck arrived and he knew they would find Dylan's blood.

We the go from Dylan not bleeding to having a cold sore that dripped blood to a last gasp story about a nerf ball cutting his lip which made him spit blood on the floor. All in rapid succession.

I doubt the defense will bring that up either. JMO
Great post, and I want to add a tidbit to that: "He talked about wrestling Dylan to the couch...."
I think that is exactly true!

you have to determine who you are going to believe

'it wasn't a protest it was a gathering'

I dont remember collecting the miller lite can

The fact that Dr France broke off part of the skull is not important

I looked at the cranium

etc etc

These are ^^ all statements that dont stand up to scrutiny
And the last one he said was “ I hugged him goodbye “!
How the hell can he include EH comment on that list? That’s just cruel.

defense showing Walmart video

Dylan in electronic section--not out of ordinary for 13 yr old---they pick out movies--this is not homicidal rage---I see them walking out together---I dont see him looking about to snap and kill his son

I have to agree with the defense on the HRD dog. The dog alerts are not evidence of a dead human in Mark's house and truck. JMO

I was stunned to read that a HRD will alert on hair or a fingernail. If this is true, it goes against everything I’ve heard about HRD training. And, if it’s true, then it’s impossible to take HRD signals seriously UNLESS they actually find human remains.

I have to agree with the defense on the HRD dog. The dog alerts are not evidence of a dead human in Mark's house and truck. JMO
This is true. It is evidence that a trained dog identified decomposing remains of some sort in those areas, which can include blood. But this is only part of an overall larger picture of "Dylan was not bleeding, Dylan had a cold sore, Dylan was hit in the mouth with a Nerf ball". The fact that the blood was found means that the story changing has more impact. The dog itself is not one thing to be considered in a void, but a part of a larger picture. IMO, the dog helped them to find the locations where the blood would be, and MIGHT also indicate that there were other decomposing remains, but by no means actually proves it because there WAS blood, which is decomposing remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa