Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Lori's family in Kansas know Tylee's Facebook account information and password? Or be willing to help Lori should she give it to them?

I personally think it's someone else. Someone with connections to Chad. Someone who was willing to help Chad and Lori out. MOO.
Iirc, her brother Adam and his son Zac live in Kansas and were afraid they were on Lori’s hit list. Very afraid. They were on Charles side and would not help Lori. Zac had an interview with Justin Lum and it’s on YouTube.

Zac also said they tried to reach out to Lori and other family members to explain Charles side and were cut off. Family sided with Lori, meaning mom, dad, Alex and Summer.
ETA: after the murder of Charles they thought they were next because Alex was a long distance truck driver and drove through Kansas all the time.

Zac also said they tried to reach out to Lori and other family members to explain Charles side and were cut off. Family sided with Lori, meaning mom, dad, Alex and Summer.
ETA: after the murder of Charles they thought they were next because Alex was a long distance truck driver and drove through Kansas all the time.
I didn't mean to imply Adam or Zac in my previous posts; I had forgotten that they were in Kansas too. I was thinking of someone else who lives in Kansas who was friends with Chad and defended Chad and Lori until it became more convenient for her to do otherwise. I can't seem to find the article where she talked of the children frolicking happily on a beach in Hawaii, but this one does demonstrate her attitudes and defense of Lori and Chad from the early stages of the case:

Case of 2 missing kids grows to include deaths, cult rumors | KHON2

"Julie Rowe, a self-described “visionary” and “energy worker” who says she has long been friends with Daybell, uploaded a video on her website defending him and claiming his innocence in the children’s disappearances and the death of his previous wife. She said Daybell repeatedly told her he had a vision of Tammy’s death. Rowe claimed to have the same vision.

“My angels tell me that Chad Daybell is being falsely accused of the suspicious death of his wife,” she said in the video. “I have talked to Tammy’s spirit.”"

Who lives in California and Kansas that would want to log in to Tylee's Facebook?
IMO that may be important.

If I am not mistaken, Julie Rowe lives in Kansas... I might be wrong though

ETA: @Onsdag It seems we were meaning the same person and posted at the same time :rolleyes:
ETA2: I am quite sure LE is able to narrow down the Kansas IP and already knows who it was

I didn't mean to imply Adam or Zac in my previous posts; I had forgotten that they were in Kansas too. I was thinking of someone else who lives in Kansas who was friends with Chad and defended Chad and Lori until it became more convenient for her to do otherwise. I can't seem to find the article where she talked of the children frolicking happily on a beach in Hawaii, but this one does demonstrate her attitudes and defense of Lori and Chad from the early stages of the case:

"Julie Rowe, a self-described “visionary” and “energy worker” who says she has long been friends with Daybell, uploaded a video on her website defending him and claiming his innocence in the children’s disappearances and the death of his previous wife. She said Daybell repeatedly told her he had a vision of Tammy’s death. Rowe claimed to have the same vision.

“My angels tell me that Chad Daybell is being falsely accused of the suspicious death of his wife,” she said in the video. “I have talked to Tammy’s spirit.”"
IMO, JR was told the same story about Lori's children as CP, the owner of AVOW. Both later admitted that they had been duped by Chad.

Chad basically lied to JR and she went and built his defense around it, making up her visions.

The following is speculation only on my part.
What was going on with South America?! Who are the three individuals and why was AC sending them money for three years?
The conspiracy seems to be getting bigger. This is looking more like an organized crime group, maybe with international ties in SA. Maybe bigger than CD & LV. Maybe more victims too.

What was going on with South America?! Who are the three individuals and why was AC sending them money for three years?
The conspiracy seems to be getting bigger. This is looking more like an organized crime group, maybe with international ties in SA. Maybe bigger than CD & LV. Maybe more victims too.
I sure hope you are wrong.
So many of us have suspected their “little group” was much bigger.

IMO, JR was told the same story about Lori's children as CP, the owner of AVOW. Both later admitted that they had been duped by Chad.

Chad basically lied to JR and she went and built his defense around it, making up her visions.
BBM

"Duped by Chad?" Humbly disagree. Chad found his 'calling' (if you can call it that) directly from CP, JR, and others of their ilk. Chad saw the $$$ and followers to be found in that market and followed in their footsteps. JR and CP were simply defending one of their own until it was in their best interests to distance themselves from him. I assure you that Chad got his ideas and start from them, not the other way around. IMO they are just as culpable in this ungodly mess as Chad and Lori are, even if not tied directly to it. They are just as guilty of lying, deceiving, taking advantage of, manipulating, and abusing others as Chad is, and they too will have their come to Jesus moment. Just my own biased opinion, fwiw.

Interesting! Per the information released, before it was announced that the children were missing, someone(s) tried to (tried to or did?) log into Tylee's Facebook account from ip addresses originating in California and Kansas.

I'm guessing the California bit was from when Chad and/or Lori were in California, either for the Knott's berry farm vacation, or during a layover flight to/from Hawaii. However, the Kansas connection doesn't seem to make sense unless there's another person(s) involved in the cover up of the missing children before it even became public knowledge... Now who do we know in the Kansas area??? MOO and all that!

Could also be using a VPN. If I were trying to log into something like that, I certainly wouldn't try without a VPN. But, then again I wouldn't use burner phones like a normal line nor hold on to them for extended periods.

Last edited:
Is LVD's first round in a mental facility 90 days? That's what is stuck in my head.

Vinelink still shows her in supervised custody at another facility (not the jail).

June 24 transfer date. I'm assuming their records are correct. Roughly, September 24 is 90 days.

JMO
I am not a 100% sure on how updated vinelink is. But I do know MM has made numerous visits to the Madison County Women’s Detention Center. So as far as knowing with certainty I feel like we won’t know. This wouldn’t be the first time that we were told one thing but something else happened (ie when she was flown into the Rexburg airport and was brought to the women’s detention center).

All jmo moo imo

I am not a 100% sure on how updated vinelink is. But I do know MM has made numerous visits to the Madison County Women’s Detention Center. So as far as knowing with certainty I feel like we won’t know. This wouldn’t be the first time that we were told one thing but something else happened (ie when she was flown into the Rexburg airport and was brought to the women’s detention center).

All jmo moo imo

I'm not sure either. Which is sad because people sign up for alerts on prisoner status. And not all of those signed up are nosy Websleuthers. JMO

I wonder what Tammy's spirit is telling her now! :)

I believe that Alex had 'girlfriends' in Columbia, so perhaps he sent money to them?

So you think Lori was traveling to Kansas and California? Or perhaps that she was using a VPN to mask her IP address?

I would agree with the California attempt(s) as she has been there multiple times. However, I don't know that she's been to Kansas and unless Lori somehow wizened up to using VPNs to try covering her trail then my guess is the Kansas attempt shows there's at least one other bad actor involved in the duplicity. JMO.
I think she was in Kansas at some point. I'm sure she or Chad know people in Kansas. I would be interested to find out more when the information is released.

BBM

"Duped by Chad?" Humbly disagree. Chad found his 'calling' (if you can call it that) directly from CP, JR, and others of their ilk. Chad saw the $$$ and followers to be found in that market and followed in their footsteps. JR and CP were simply defending one of their own until it was in their best interests to distance themselves from him. I assure you that Chad got his ideas and start from them, not the other way around. IMO they are just as culpable in this ungodly mess as Chad and Lori are, even if not tied directly to it. They are just as guilty of lying, deceiving, taking advantage of, manipulating, and abusing others as Chad is, and they too will have their come to Jesus moment. Just my own biased opinion, fwiw.
Maybe I should have clarified. CP and JR were both duped about Lori's children's fate. When they reallized that the children weren't safe and were very likely murdered, they dropped the support. Some others never did.

I'm not saying that CP and JR are decent people, just that they have been used by Chad despite being his friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members