Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading some of what Chad Daybell writes, I think that he is probably more Looney Tunes than LVD. That being said, he may be crazy, but he is not incompetent. He knew what he did was against the law, he deliberately hid evidence of his actions.

LVD is evil, but not crazy. Same as Susan Smith, Dianne Downs, other women who killed their children, because they were a barrier to being with a man. It is sick, twisted, and yes, skewed criminal thinking, but not incompetent.

Strangely enough, I know a name on that list as well. A neighbor during my teenage years. Nowhere near Idaho tho, but no telling where that human lives now. It fits. Yikes. MOO
Some of these people may not know they are part of this list. It looks like they used the LDS president (or prophet...I am not a member but recognize the name.) I feel bad for anyone who gets their name mixed up in this and unaware/innocent. CD may have used LDS office holdee names to give himself credibility.

After reading some of what Chad Daybell writes, I think that he is probably more Looney Tunes than LVD. That being said, he may be crazy, but he is not incompetent. He knew what he did was against the law, he deliberately hid evidence of his actions.

LVD is evil, but not crazy. Same as Susan Smith, Dianne Downs, other women who killed their children, because they were a barrier to being with a man. It is sick, twisted, and yes, skewed criminal thinking, but not incompetent.
In Nate Eaton's latest video, he talks about the burner phones and how Lori knew to be careful about text messages. She would text, "Call me." Sounds competent to me. MOO.

I'm hoping a dump of all of the documents will be made available soon but I haven't been anle to find one yet. Being fed info piecemeal is making it a bit difficult to keep up.
Agreed. I don't trust pieces which are easily taken out of context. I feel that by developing an opinion on parts instead of the whole is a thin line to walk. I don't want to feed my bias.

The picture of JJ at Yellowstone Bear World — a lonely little boy on a long row of bright pink seats designed to make children smile — is a story itself.

Maybe they took JJ to Bear World to cheer him up because Tylee was 'gone'. JJ looks miserable.

IMO, MOO

Last edited:
Tricia has approved the following podcast at True Crime Underground. Melanie G is interviewed and members may discuss what she had to say.

mqdefault.jpg

The Melanie Gibb Phone Call She Doesn’t Want You To Hear

Tricia has approved the following podcast at True Crime Underground. Melanie G is interviewed and members may discuss what she had to say.

mqdefault.jpg

The Melanie Gibb Phone Call She Doesn’t Want You To Hear
Melanie G knew it all didn’t she? Yet she was right with Lori, being her friend. She is part of this. MG didn’t know what to say to Charles? How about calling the police? He died? No MG, Charles was murdered. She says the murder was planned!

Per the leaked call, don’t you love the way MG says JJ “wasn’t Lori’s kid”? She adopted him as a baby, yet “the kid” wasn’t hers? First of all, he was a child not a kid, and he was Lori’s child and she is calling him a drug baby. Ugh. She knew. Zulema knew also. These people!!

Melanie G knew it all didn’t she? Yet she was right with Lori, being her friend. She is part of this. MG didn’t know what to say to Charles? How about calling the police? He died? No MG, Charles was murdered. She says the murder was planned!
BBM. Hindsight is 20/20. She believed Lori at the time. IMO there's nothing incriminating in that recording. MG described what she knew after the fact (the recording is from Jan 2020). Nowhere does she indicate pre-knowledge. Since this was likely secretly recorded in a two party consent state, it is inadmissible evidence in court anyway.

BBM. Hindsight is 20/20. She believed Lori at the time. IMO there's nothing incriminating in that recording. MG described what she knew after the fact (the recording is from Jan 2020). Nowhere does she indicate pre-knowledge. Since this was likely secretly recorded in a two party consent state, it is inadmissible evidence in court anyway.
Yes she did. She knew Lori was going to kill Charles and claim self defense. Hear it again. It’s easy now for her to say she knew nothing. And when she spoke to Zulema, Zulema also knew.

Yes she did. She knew Lori was going to kill Charles and claim self defense. Hear it again. It’s easy now for her to say she knew nothing. And when she spoke to Zulema, Zulema also knew.
I listened to it x times and read about it previously. She is describing a past event - what the perpetrators did (suspicion was raised by many right after the murder). Nowhere does she say that she was told that Charles would be killed by Alex that day. ZP possibly had a more active role according to the latest indictment, though no evidence was shown that she took part in the murder. They couldn't even indict Chad who started it all.

Last edited:
I listened to it x times and read about it previously. She is describing a past event - what the perpetrators did (suspicion was raised right after the murder). Nowhere does she say that she was told that Charles would be killed by Alex that day. ZP possibly had a more active role according to the latest indictment, though no evidence was shown that she took part in the murder. They couldn't even indict Chad who started it all.
You may wanna hear it again. I disagree with you. Go back to when Charles died, the day before. Then when she talked with Zulema aboutAlex saying she didn’t want to know what happened to JJ, Zulema said “no,you don’t want to know”.
So we disagree.

You may wanna hear it again. I disagree with you. Go back to when Charles died, the day before. Then when she talked with Zulema aboutAlex saying she didn’t want to know what happened to JJ, Zulema said “no,you don’t want to know”.
So we disagree.
I remember it well enough, thank you. She talked to ZP after the murders as well. Where's pre-knowledge?

I listened to it x times and read about it previously. She is describing a past event - what the perpetrators did (suspicion was raised by many right after the murder). Nowhere does she say that she was told that Charles would be killed by Alex that day. ZP possibly had a more active role according to the latest indictment, though no evidence was shown that she took part in the murder. They couldn't even indict Chad who started it all.

MG has also expressed doubt about zombies and said Lori frequently expressed doubt about zombies, as early on at minimum as her long-form interview with Nate.

People are just glossing over it because they want MG to be complicit, IMO; and because it's also less sexy, the less sexy stuff being less likely to glom onto people's brains.

Specifically, MG said she was told by Lori that there are zombies in every state; as well as the fact that Chad and Lori saw it as a mission to get rid of zombies through prayer and before the tribulation. I’m sure she glossed over it partly because they were changing their mind every other day on the topic; and I don’t think for a second that MG thought the state of zombification automatically led to murder.

IMO, MG treated it much in the same way anyone treats their friend who gets obsessed with weird ideas – didn’t take it seriously and hoped it would pass on its own, like your mother-in-law’s sudden obsession with political conspiracies. You don’t up and turn them into the police or for psychiatric evaluation the minute they start displaying it.

MG has also expressed doubt about zombies and said Lori frequently expressed doubt about zombies, as early on at minimum as her long-form interview with Nate.

People are just glossing over it because they want MG to be complicit, IMO; and because it's also less sexy, the less sexy stuff being less likely to glom onto people's brains.

Specifically, MG said she was told by Lori that there are zombies in every state; as well as the fact that Chad and Lori saw it as a mission to get rid of zombies through prayer and before the tribulation. I’m sure she glossed over it partly because they were changing their mind every other day on the topic; and I don’t think for a second that MG thought the state of zombification automatically led to murder.

IMO, MG treated it much in the same way anyone treats their friend who gets obsessed with weird ideas – didn’t take it seriously and hoped it would pass on its own, like your mother-in-law’s sudden obsession with political conspiracies. You don’t up and turn them into the police or for psychiatric evaluation the minute they start displaying it.
I am not glossing over anything because I want MG to be complicit. Nor does it have anything to do with what is or was sexy. People are dead. Six people. Joe Ryan and Alex Cox have not been called murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member