Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB had a defamation lawsuit that reached a multi-million dollar settlement.
[copied from source]
“Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith are the lawyers who were involved in representing Melani in the custody dispute. Smith also represented Lori’s sister, Summer Shiflett, and Zulema Pastenes, the wife of Lori’s deceased brother, Alex Cox.”
and
“Apparently, as part of their representation of Melani, Smith, and Jarvis issued press releases about the case. In one press release, they made some very nasty representations and presented them as fact. They published the statement by sending it out to news organizations and intended it to harm Brandon’s reputation. Brandon is a sales professional and a devout member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The representations in the news release that Brandon had a history of victimizing women, used extreme and dark *advertiser censored* to which he was addicted, engaged in homosexual affairs, was engaged with his family in organized crime, and had, along with his family, covered up instances of child molestation, drug addiction, kidnapping, assault, and killing were simply untrue. Clearly, those allegations had a detrimental effect on Brandon’s business and personal reputation. “

source @ Who paid Brandon Boudreaux $12,000,000? — The Lori Vallow Story
Wow!! Thank you.
And I guess he has Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski to thank for what her lawyers did? Oh man! He didn’t sue her as well? Usually, an attorney would get that kind of info from his client right? And maybe proof before publishing it? But instead they just destroy someone. Then there is good ole Uncle Alex who tried to kill BB.
Why is MP still breathing?
Things like this make me sick.

Wow!! Thank you.
And I guess he has Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski to thank for what her lawyers did? Oh man! He didn’t sue her as well? Usually, an attorney would get that kind of info from his client right? And maybe proof before publishing it? But instead they just destroy someone. Then there is good ole Uncle Alex who tried to kill BB.
Why is MP still breathing?
Things like this make me sick.

I think what was most interesting (and surprising to me) was everyone seemed to be expecting a few long days in court with all the potential witnesses called to testify in their custody case and - pretty quickly and early into those hearings - it was announced that both parties reached an agreement for some arrangement of joint custody. I thought that was very intriguing considering all we knew about MB/MP up to that point, and not many seemed to be expecting that she would have been getting joint custody with Brandon…..was really puzzling (and, to me, it still is!)

This looks like it should be interesting. Starts in about an hour. Snippet from the video description and there is much more:
In a first-of-its-kind interview, we talk to a husband & wife who say they were groomed by Julie Rowe. Lauren Matthias interviews "Girl on Fire" (https://tinyurl.com/6ye9rpsz ) who takes us deep into the belief system followed by Julie Rowe & Chad Daybell.

Additional 11-minute video. They talk about how Chad came to his doctrine. Apparently JR and somebody else (redacted) had a direct influence on him when it comes to belief in multiple probations.

ES: I found that he (Chad) had grown overzealous, developing a numeric ranking system of light and dark, 'testing' his neighbors, church members and leaders, and so on.

EXTRA: JULIE ROWE BELIEFS and ERIC SMITH STATEMENT regarding Girl On Fire Interview

Last edited:
Additional 11-minute video. They talk about how Chad came to his doctrine. Apparently JR and somebody else (redacted) had a direct influence on him when it comes to belief in multiple probations.

ES: I found that he (Chad) had grown overzealous, developing a numeric ranking system of light and dark, 'testing' his neighbors, church members and leaders, and so on.

EXTRA: JULIE ROWE BELIEFS and ERIC SMITH STATEMENT regarding Girl On Fire Interview

It's a miracle his neighbors are still alive. JMO

I think what was most interesting (and surprising to me) was everyone seemed to be expecting a few long days in court with all the potential witnesses called to testify in their custody case and - pretty quickly and early into those hearings - it was announced that both parties reached an agreement for some arrangement of joint custody. I thought that was very intriguing considering all we knew about MB/MP up to that point, and not many seemed to be expecting that she would have been getting joint custody with Brandon…..was really puzzling (and, to me, it still is!)
Could be the attorney told BB that the judge was very female friendly or “mother” friendly. So sad now that we know more.

It was said that the clinical psychologist who evaluated both MBP and BB found more abnormalities with him than with her. MBP was deemed a fit mother who did not abandon her children. She also stated in court that she did not believe in any of Chad's teachings. According to Justin Lum, one of the exhibits for BB's side (which was not used) was MG's recording of Lori in MBP's home.

Last edited:
It was said that the clinical psychologist who evaluated both MBP and BB found more abnormalities with him than with her. MBP wasa deemed a fit mother who did not abandon her children. She also stated in court that she did not believe in any of Chad's teachings. According to Justin Lum, one of the exhibits for BB's side (which was not used) was MG's recording of Lori in MBP's home.
Yes well so much for clinical psychologists and what they believe is normal.

Like her aunt, MBP likely denied all of the culty stuff an painted herself as the victim.
Well she is part of that family. They are all in denial about the beauty pageant queen. Lol. Well, except for Adam. I think he was to be next on their hit list. Wow. That’s scary, just thinking your parents love the psychopath more than they love you. :eek:

It's a miracle his neighbors are still alive. JMO
Don’t you just know they (his neighbors) are fuming to know their names are even listed in his documents. I mean who the heck was he to determine if anyone is light or dark?

But he will pay. He made himself a prophet and God will repay him for his misdeeds, his lies and his murders.

So both CD and LVD's murder cases have this new docket entry:

07/27/2021 Motion

Comment
for Pro Hac Vice Admission

IDK if its related to the motions that were unsealed and granted or a different motion for someone else. Hope fully this will post to the other site so we can see it. MOO
Details (idaho.gov)
On Chad's and Lori's docket:

07/27/2021 Motion for Pro Hac Vice Admission
07/28/2021 Order Granting Motion for Pro Hac Vice Admission

Rachel Smith has been added to the murder case.

Last edited:
Possibly the $12 million settlement for defamation was tied to an agreement to settle the custody case out of court (ie get rid of lawyers asap).

This looks like it should be interesting. Starts in about an hour. Snippet from the video description and there is much more:
In a first-of-its-kind interview, we talk to a husband & wife who say they were groomed by Julie Rowe. Lauren Matthias interviews "Girl on Fire" (https://tinyurl.com/6ye9rpsz ) who takes us deep into the belief system followed by Julie Rowe & Chad Daybell.

I am flabbergasted.

This is a powerful interview which goes into specifics of how “ordinary” LDS families can get sucked into Julie Rowe and/or Chad Daybell, and find themselves slipping into a world of adultery, financial scamming and worse, all starting with the healthiest and kindest of intentions.

The interviewees use a pseudonym. They are facing shame for being susceptible. But I don’t think negatively of them at all. I think they seem to have an unusually strong marital bond- not held by coercion. The male in this couple spoke of male domination in marriage as archaic, and implied it is not desirable. Because of that strong bond, they were able to not get pulled apart and sucked into meeting the needs of what I would call a cult, rather than acting on their original intentions to engage in healthy and helpful community work.

The interviewees say that others can’t come forward due to the same shame they feel— and possibly more shame if they engaged in adultery (because of manipulation rather than because the marriage was a mistake), spent the family savings and/or gave up employment to support the cult with cash or labor, etc. I have to say, I do not think I have ever been as bound to a partner as these two sound- their commitment reminds me more of my commitment to my offspring. I do not think I would think badly of any person who faced the pressures they did, and made much bigger mistakes.

It also reminded me of a couple of local posters on this board, who were like, WTF??? (Or maybe more like “WHAT???”- my east coast crude is showing!) I know a name here! Because the interviewees were lovely, “normal” people who happened to be LDS. They did not seem to be extra vulnerable to me, as some players do. They seem if anything less vulnerable, due to their incredible marital bond.

Apologies if this has been posted…

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1421117553879834626

And just published, here is the motion by Wood to dismiss the evidence charges against Vallow and Daybell as well as the order to dismiss signed by Judge Steven Boyce. Again, this move does not impact the murder charges two defendants have been indicted on recently.

upload_2021-7-30_16-13-53.jpeg

upload_2021-7-30_16-14-30.jpeg

IMOO even a quick look at materials posted by EIN shows why Defense wanted to subpoena them. Their reach across their websites and social media is huge, and being able to quantify that - down to the very city - helps bolster any defense argument about the difficulty in seating an impartial jury in the current venue.

189 million page views from 9/1/2020 to 07/1/2021 (just one of many stats from what they posted). Funny to me, they seemed fine to share information with the State but doing so for the defense was a hard no (and yes, I realize that isn’t comparing apples to apples but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member