Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR22-20-0838 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.

Case Number
CR22-20-0838

Court
Fremont County District Court

Judicial Officer
Boyce (District), Steven

File Date
06/29/2020

Case Type
Criminal

Case Status
Closed

07/29/2021 Disposition
Evidence-(Conspiracy) Destruction, Alteration or Concealment
Dismissed on Motion of Prosecutor

• 07/28/2021 Motion to Dismiss
  • 07/29/2021 Order of Dismissal

• Comment
    without Prejudice

• 07/29/2021 Case Final Judgment Entered

CR22-20-0838 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.

Case Number
CR22-20-0838

Court
Fremont County District Court

Judicial Officer
Boyce (District), Steven

File Date
06/29/2020

Case Type
Criminal

Case Status
Closed

07/29/2021 Disposition

• 07/28/2021 Motion to Dismiss
  • 07/29/2021 Order of Dismissal

• Comment
    without Prejudice

• 07/29/2021 Case Final Judgment Entered
Please what does this mean?

So this is interesting too in Chad's murder case:

07/27/2021 Order

Comment
Sealing State's Motion and Memorandum Objecting to the Entry of Appearance of Counsel and for a Finding of Conflict

It looks like CD may have added to the defense? MOO

I think they are going to add those charges to the murder cases, the Good Lori (Lori Hellis) has discussed this strategy. MOO
So what is she being held on currently? She hasn't had her initial appearance on the new charges yet. So it seems to be just the early Madison County charges? Yikes!

Or has she pleaded guilty/done a deal with that "final judgement entered"? I'm panicking now, probably shouldn't be but I don't get all these papers we can't see...where are Justin and Nate when you need them?

NEW: Via State of Idaho’s iCourt portal, judge has dismissed older charges vs Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow. 2 counts of destroying evidence/2 counts of conspiring to conceal evidence for Daybell - dismissed. Same 2 counts of evidence conspiracy for Vallow dismissed. The motions were made by prosecutor Rob Wood. Still - Daybell/Vallow face murder charges in deaths of JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. But Lori’s case remains on hold. #fox10phoenix

So what is she being held on currently? She hasn't had her initial appearance on the new charges yet. So it seems to be just the early Madison County charges? Yikes!

Or has she pleaded guilty/done a deal with that "final judgement entered"? I'm panicking now, probably shouldn't be but I don't get all these papers we can't see...where are Justin and Nate when you need them?

The dismissal was without prejudice so the charges can be resurrected later if needed. She must be held by the judge's incompetency order and the Madison county charges at this point, that's all I can think of. But maybe if RW is dismissing these charges now it means that she is expected to appear soon and her competency issues are being resolved? IDK

But a mistrial can only occur once the trial has started so that isn’t an issue here. This info comes from Lori Hellis. Moo

I did hear Lori Hellis address that question, but I think it was asked assuming if the YouTuber had never been outed, could it have snowballed into something that would affect the trial. I heard the same YouTuber reaching out to family members wanting to collaberate with on a projects. Another time or two she said "I think MM has a thing for Lori Daybell." Definitely playing both sides of the fence. She had a couple of associate YouTubers who have cut ties with her over this and were obviously worried about the legality of it. IANAL, so IDK? MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smallfry92