Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last time…would probably be the day the children was discovered in CD back yard and he was arrested. LV was calling him from jail, he was in the car and telling her the LE were in back yard. A real in depth discussion would be just before LV was arrested in Hawaii. While in jail I am sure their conversations were recorded and they were careful in what they said.

however I wonder if letters were being passed and still are being passed through their lawyers.
I suspect the lawyers coordinated for LVDs incompetency claim to painlessly seperate the trials.

So I have not been on here in quite some time. Starting to get back into it. So forgive me if I am backtracking. I am disappointing in charges dropped, but as long as they go to prison I am satisfied. I just finished watching testimony on Court TV. Most likely old. After hearing the way they found JJ, I believe he was alive when murdered. The duct tape is a key. Chad shows no emotion. He is pure evil.
BBM. Lori Hellis and others have pointed out that since the charges were dropped without prejudice, they could be brought on again later.

Important information in this interview, and it should be studied by anyone interested in the case. This was not a situation of a couple of deranged individuals isolated in a sea of rationality. This was a case of inner circles within inner circles within a movement of such size that the use of 60 burner phones seems perfectly plausible. Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowds indeed, leading directly to heartbreak and tragedy. The interesting question is: did the larger inner group break up or just go dormant until this phase runs its course?
According to JR's sidekick ES's brand new letter in the second HTC video (11-minute addition), he's still defending the multiple probations theory as sound (he also wrote a book about it), but thinks that Chad went too far with his rating system, not to mention the murders. Similarly, JR pointed out the differences between her and Chad's beliefs in one of her last year's videos. She kept multiple probations. Both JR and ES have been excommunicated.

ETA: In her interview with EIN, MG blamed the belief in multiple probations: “If this idea of multiple probations had not been introduced, nobody would have ever died because they would have never thought they were married before. This is dangerous doctrine because this is not how he (God) works.”

Zombies, an affair, and lies: What Part 2 of Melanie Gibb's interview reveals about Lori Daybell investigation

Last edited:
Can I just jump in to talk about the hefty number of burner phones that keep coming up.

Charles Vallow had 60 mobile phones in his office at home to give to employees as and when needed. This is where Lori Vallow got her supply from.

The info is here on this forum somewhere. I've searched but am pants at searching on WS, sorry. So no link , take this as JMO all JMO.

Apropos of nothing - I think it is quite interesting that Tylee and JJ looked rather similar, considering that they were not genetically related at all, were they? Or perhaps it's just me.

Last edited:
So I have not been on here in quite some time. Starting to get back into it. So forgive me if I am backtracking. I am disappointing in charges dropped, but as long as they go to prison I am satisfied. I just finished watching testimony on Court TV. Most likely old. After hearing the way they found JJ, I believe he was alive when murdered. The duct tape is a key. Chad shows no emotion. He is pure evil.
Yes anyone taking part in the murder of a child is pure evil.

And, his own children. The thought process here is so bizarre. Yet, CD "seemed" normal to many. Although, the interview with his brother, was insightful. I wonder if he will be called as a witness for any reason.
Chads children could have become dark really fast, especially if they ever showed disfavor to Chad or their “stepmom”.

Can I just jump in to talk about the hefty number of burner phones that keep coming up.

Charles Vallow had 60 mobile phones in his office at home to give to employees as and when needed. This is where Lori Vallow got her supply from.

The info is here on this forum somewhere. I've searched but am pants at searching on WS, sorry. So no link , take this as JMO all JMO.
60? Burner phones aren’t exactly cheap. He and Tammy made a modest living. How did he do that? Just curious. Tammy must have had a clue.

the last time…would probably be the day the children was discovered in CD back yard and he was arrested. LV was calling him from jail, he was in the car and telling her the LE were in back yard. A real in depth discussion would be just before LV was arrested in Hawaii. While in jail I am sure their conversations were recorded and they were careful in what they said.

however I wonder if letters were being passed and still are being passed through their lawyers.
I believe that phone call shows consciousness of guilt because neither of them showed emotion even though they knew two bodies were buried there.

I believe that phone call shows consciousness of guilt because neither of them showed emotion even though they knew two bodies were buried there.

A gloomy Mumbledore realizing the truth was nigh, and L replying in her syrupy, feigned innocence voice. No real emotions. There's nothing real with either of these two. (jmo)

Yes I said 60, but they belonged to Charles Vallow NOT Chad.
According to the murder indictment, Chad Daybell obtained a burner phone on September 18, 2019after Tylee was murdered but before JJ was killed. Alex Cox obtained a burner phone on October 9, 2019the day of Tammy's "paintball incident". READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

I don't remember when Tylee told LV she looked like a drug dealer because she had so many phones. But, clearly LV had and carried around more than one phone at a time.

Wow! 60 is a lot of mobile phones. You certainly got my attention. Just went down a rabbit hole searching for link. Zero results. Hope someone finds one as I am so curious. :confused:

Tuyuyuiihu

,vZ nggjjjy
As someone who has gone into CV's business in some depth, I'd *really* appreciate more on this. Not challenging, just asking :)

Interesting.

I, too would love to know more about the alleged business Pool of phones.

Occasional personal use seems harmless to me... as long as the personal use does not rise to the level that the phones are not really needed as an expense for the business. If the phones are really to hand out to extended family - that is no longer a legit business expense.

*****moving on*****

If these alleged phones were used as “burner” phones to commit crimes- well that’s missing the point. They are supposed to be burned- duh- that’s where they got there name.

Apparently Alex introduced a new “burner” number with a text, “Hi, it’s Alex,” or something like that. I don’t know at all if the supply of phones came from Charles’ business or not. But if it did, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised how NOT slick they were.

It also adds to the point that Charles, even if the mil had panned out for Lori and Chad, was worth more alive than dead.

@DI Isokawa, I would love to hear anything relevant to this case you have found going into Charles’ business in depth. @DI_Isokawa

Edited to add: I didn’t notice I was in bold, or that those letters were typed above the quote box. I’m going to leave it in affection for my cat. I think he was trying to order sushi from Uber Eats or something while I left my I-pad unattended.

Last edited:
As someone who has gone into CV's business in some depth, I'd *really* appreciate more on this. Not challenging, just asking :)

The above is all I remember about the phones. I've tried to search but am pants searching on WS. Hope th3 abov3 helps.

Going on again about these mobile phones. It's come to me that it was around the time we found out that Charles Vallow supplied the. Cox family et al and paid their mobile bills. Does that jog any memories at all?

JMO as I can't locate the link,

I thought it was a good interview but I couldn't get on board with the whole "I was hypnotized" bit. Maybe I'm just feeling mean tonight. MOO.
I think she didn't want to discuss her feelings, but I suspect she fell into a deep infatuation with both JR and JB. A whole day of 'energy healing' sessions could certainly stir up intense emotions that drew her into an emotional affair that almost led to adultery.

People have described it as being hit by Cupid's arrow, or taking a love potion, or being thunderstruck, or addicted to dopamine produced in the brain, or subconcious desires from childhood suddenly being awoken, etc, etc. IMO hypnosis is as good a word as any, the point being it was not in her control.

Last edited:
Going on again about these mobile phones. It's come to me that it was around the time we found out that Charles Vallow supplied the. Cox family et al and paid their mobile bills. Does that jog any memories at all?

JMO as I can't locate the link,

Not for me.

I know there were a bunch of burner phones.
I recall the story that CV paid for a ridiculous number of cell phones for his wretched in laws.

Any possibility your brain is combining stories? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member