UK UK - Victoria 'Vicky' Hall, 17, Trimley St Mary, Suffolk, 18 Sep 1999

Worrying that this was 1999 as well and his known "killing spree" was condensed into just weeks late in 2006.

If he killed Vicky, he had been doing it for years before he was caught. I never thought he killed Suzy (John Cannan IMO) but there may have been others in that case.

Worst thing is, I dont think he'll say a word. Never admitted or explained why he killed the Suffolk women in 2006.

Worrying that this was 1999 as well and his known "killing spree" was condensed into just weeks late in 2006.

If he killed Vicky, he had been doing it for years before he was caught. I never thought he killed Suzy (John Cannan IMO) but there may have been others in that case.

Worst thing is, I dont think he'll say a word. Never admitted or explained why he killed the Suffolk women in 2006.

I agree with you, I don't believe he suddenly became a murderer in 2006. If it was Wright, there will have been others since 1999 and likely before.

I also don't think he will confess; his own father said Wright was upset that he could believe he was capable.

I've spent an hour today - looking at other missing people from the area - I have found six - of which I've read that he had been ruled out of one. I have to accept that the police have investigated the others. I'm in total agreement with the theory that the 2006 murders were not his first. He was a lorry driver and pub landlord in London. Is there a sub-section where this could possible discussed?

I've spent an hour today - looking at other missing people from the area - I have found six - of which I've read that he had been ruled out of one. I have to accept that the police have investigated the others. I'm in total agreement with the theory that the 2006 murders were not his first. He was a lorry driver and pub landlord in London. Is there a sub-section where this could possible discussed?
Started thread..
UK - UK- Ipswich serial killer, Steve Wright, 63, July 2021 *New murder charge*

Yeah I've seen that too, I just mean that it was different from Ipswich in that he could easily get them into the car and out of the way without any suspicion.

This arrest has surprised me, even with him living nearby, I wonder what new evidence has come to light that they didn't have for the last 15 years.

Oh sorry. I misunderstood. JMO It's likely she screamed as he was getting her into the car.

I was surprised too when I read it was Wright they had arrested. You do know that according to his father, SW used to live with him on and off when he hit bad patches. JMO. Could he have been at his fathers the morning Vicky disappeared?

For quite some time after Vicky was found the local people around here lived in fear that the killer was local. Mainly due to the fact Vicky was dumped in such a remote area.

Thinking back around 1988 or 1989, the years my 2 youngest sons were born, a woman's body was found in a ditch, at a place near Saxmundham. Naked I think, no sign of clothes. She lived in Brixton, so why she was up here in Suffolk I don't know.

Jeanette Kempton or Kempton rings a bell. Whoever killed her wasn't found but it had to be someone who was in London and they brought the body up here.

Oh, missed the difference between arrested and charged, thanks for the heads up, will try and have heading adjusted!

That's alright, an easy mistake to make. He was arrested for questioning and that's it for now. Well, police are still looking at the information they've got. Wish I knew what drew cops to him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back