Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why wasn't he most concerned about someone he loved? How could he compartmentalize this? I can't wrap my brain around it. Just pretend tomorrow she never existed?
Did he say he loved her back though? The relationship may not have meant as much to him as it clearly did to SM.

Same. I had one. My mom was a real treat... even used the Suicide threats (but she was serious(the final time), unlike BM... JMO
I have one. I don't know how many times I have heard my father say he was going to kill my Mom.
I never left home till 38 to protect her.
He still tries to get us on his side in any argument.
I understand the girls predicament.
Eggshells is not a way to live your life.

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 6m
Defense says #SuzanneMorphew dad says she was supposed to see him in Florida for 4 days in 2019, but abruptly left for what he thought was to go meet #BarryMorphew. Defense says she was actually going to see Libler. @KKTV11News
I worry about a potential juror viewing this as "poor Barry" ... all it takes is one who feels sorry for him. Hoping there are more meaty revelations in the successive days.
But kudos to Barry's attorneys, I feel like they successfully stalled day 1.

But why wasn't he most concerned about someone he loved? How could he compartmentalize this? I can't wrap my brain around it. Just pretend tomorrow she never existed?

I'm with you. Especially learning that his daughter and brothers KNEW about Suzanne. I wonder if they knew her last name? If the messages were from LinkedIn?

Either way it wouldn't be a shock to his family and he could have said they were just close friends and now he feels something bad happened so he needs to talk to LE about it.

I never say people should talk to LE but if he has an air-tight alibi in another state, he should have done the right thing.

I'm not even upset about the affair... SM seemingly made it very clear to BM that she was done with the marriage... He was the one who refused to accept that it was over. SM knew something bad would happen. She knew her husband was a lunatic. Of course she kept JL a secret from everyone. She could have been trying to save 2 lives, not just the one BM was worried about in his 26 second video. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle