Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered the same. "hydro" here is electricity so, I'm not sure.

Or hydromorphone. Might have been prescribed first over oxy for moderate t0 severe pain, especially for chronic conditions (including post-chemo cancers). We will often move from morphine to hydro before moving onto meds that might have a different profile in terms of tolerability, etc.

Last edited:
Shelly Bradbury
@ShellyBradbury

·
25m
On the list was this entry: "Accuse me of bf and hydro 5/6" Grusing says that refers to an argument on May 6, 4 days before Suzanne disappeared, in which Barry accused her of having a boyfriend. Barry admitted the argument, but said he was not being serious when he accused her

---------
I think he knew before that. I'm not sure he was savvy enough to "spoof" her phone as @EggSalad suggests but someone he knew might have "helped" him do it.....
JMO

Ever since MG mentioned it to LS, I always thought it was Suzanne wanting Barry to come home to go on an outing with her. I think I thought that because MG was surprised and said she expected to work all day, but Barry cut it short at 11am and gave her the now infamous "make the wife happy/hiking or biking" excuse.

Now we learn, it's Barry that initiated that convo with Suzanne via text. Am I the only one who always just assumed it was the other way around?

My initial interpretation was this was intended as a goodwill gesture from a husband that was going to be out of town on Mother's Day. A compromise.

Wasn't this photo of Barry standing outside Moonlight Pizza waiting for pizza on the 8th? Why wouldn't SM still have her phone on Friday the 8th?
IMO

I have no idea where this came from. Somehow this has become super confusing.

This is how I understood it, based on other info in other tweets:

Suzanne was at home.
The girls were in Utah.
Barry was in Salida outside the pizza place.
Barry takes a selfie and sends it to Suzanne.
Suzanne sends the pic to the girls.
No idea why he sent it to her, or why she sent it to the girls, but I suspect it's just one of those things they all do. Old family habits, despite the seriously garbage marriage.

Last edited:
Here’s the tweet from yesterday about medication:

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1424755480048455680?s=21
Investigators say #BarryMorphew told them he and #SuzanneMorphew fought sometimes because he worked too much and he was upset about some medication Suzanne was on. He wanted her to get off the medication. @KKTV11News

(It’s Just my personal speculation that SM referencing “hydro” could be shorthand for hydrocodone Rx pain med due to her cancer diagnosis. JMO )
IMO There is another tweet yesterday on Twitter that I will look for that indicated the medication was anti depressants
The Twitter account posting the info was @RussellHaythorn

Also, given what we’ve learned and my own experience as a husband, this text exchange doesn’t make sense to me:

On May 9, Text messages: 9:50
BM: Wanna go on a hike? 9:52
SM: where? (no response) Later on, asking about summer tires on range rover? 10:36 SM: Wanna meet to hike? 12 minutes later 10:48
BM:No, coming home
SM: Get Hottub stuff

1. Why on earth would SM want to follow up on going on a hike with BM? By all accounts they were on the brink of divorce, she was afraid of him, and didn’t want to be around him. Why circle back on going for a hike? Especially when BM is supposed to have a full day of work at the job site.

2. Get hottub stuff? As a husband who frequently gets shopping requests from my wife, her requests are very specific. Get Skim Milk and a box of cheesits. Not ‘get kid drink stuff and pantry stuff’. This feels more like BM trying to be intentionally vague so that he doesn’t blow is charade.

https://twitter.com/RussellHaythorn/status/1425197330635001862
Replying to
@RussellHaythorn
Defense poking holes in prosecutions theory that cell phone data suggests #BarryMorphew was moving all around the house the day before Suzanne disappeared. Defense says Barry would have had to move through walls & at speeds up to 42 mph in order for cell records to be accurate.
Not really. When people.move quick the location data gets angular, every body with FMIP or Life 360 should be familiar with how that looks

Hmm.
GPS Location inaccurate, or shooting chipmunks.
D is contradicting their client.
For someone who lacks the technical skill to open the files delivered by the Prosecution, I think she has chosen the wrong person to argue technical GPS data. JMO
Subsequent analysis would be required because BM would be using his device and the spoofing would make it seem like the text came from SM. Meanwhile, SM’s phone location would show where ever she was at the time, even though she never sent the message.

It’s kind of like if you’ve ever received a robo call from your own number.

They haven’t gotten into BM’s device findings so spoofing and SM Facebook access could be coming.
I have def gotten those calls. So if it looked like the text came from Suzanne's phone due to spoofing, would the text still be reflected in Suzanne's phone records as if she had sent it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase