Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer survivor here. Highly likely it was hydrocodone and not hydroponic weed. Weed is used to help with eating, not pain. Chemo causes enormous pain.

Dear @FlyerFan28,

Most importantly, I am thankful that you survived cancer.

I can't even imagine how hard that was, and you did survive it.

Thank you for sharing the information about hydrocodone. Very much appreciated.

Last edited:
For someone who lacks the technical skill to open the files delivered by the Prosecution, I think she has chosen the wrong person to argue technical GPS data. JMO

I have def gotten those calls. So if it looked like the text came from Suzanne's phone due to spoofing, would the text still be reflected in Suzanne's phone records as if she had sent it?

I believe so but to be honest I got a little lost in the technical stuff. Apparently there are spoofing services that can access the service data base and make a log for a call
Or text. But a few minutes of online reading and a generally good feel for how technology works is the extent of my expertise.

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 3m
Defense says Grusing asked #BarryMorphew why his phone was roaming around their property. He asked Barry if he was looking for "her" Barry says that's when he was shooting chipmunks. Defense argues Grusing testified that he doesn't know if the phone was bouncing around or still.

I wonder if was making sure no one else was in there before he killed her.

Also, given what we’ve learned and my own experience as a husband, this text exchange doesn’t make sense to me:

On May 9, Text messages: 9:50
BM: Wanna go on a hike? 9:52
SM: where? (no response) Later on, asking about summer tires on range rover? 10:36 SM: Wanna meet to hike? 12 minutes later 10:48
BM:No, coming home
SM: Get Hottub stuff

1. Why on earth would SM want to follow up on going on a hike with BM? By all accounts they were on the brink of divorce, she was afraid of him, and didn’t want to be around him. Why circle back on going for a hike? Especially when BM is supposed to have a full day of work at the job site.

2. Get hottub stuff? As a husband who frequently gets shopping requests from my wife, her requests are very specific. Get Skim Milk and a box of cheesits. Not ‘get kid drink stuff and pantry stuff’. This feels more like BM trying to be intentionally vague so that he doesn’t blow is charade.

Yep I’m all confused then he got home at 11:30 and ate veggie soup with Suzanne ? So he went back out again after lunch to get hot tub stuff and this is when Suzanne was sunbathing and said to JL I’m alone again. Does this sound correct?

https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1425138131314135043?s=20

Also, given what we’ve learned and my own experience as a husband, this text exchange doesn’t make sense to me:

On May 9, Text messages: 9:50
BM: Wanna go on a hike? 9:52
SM: where? (no response) Later on, asking about summer tires on range rover? 10:36 SM: Wanna meet to hike? 12 minutes later 10:48
BM:No, coming home
SM: Get Hottub stuff

1. Why on earth would SM want to follow up on going on a hike with BM? By all accounts they were on the brink of divorce, she was afraid of him, and didn’t want to be around him. Why circle back on going for a hike? Especially when BM is supposed to have a full day of work at the job site.

2. Get hottub stuff? As a husband who frequently gets shopping requests from my wife, her requests are very specific. Get Skim Milk and a box of cheesits. Not ‘get kid drink stuff and pantry stuff’. This feels more like BM trying to be intentionally vague so that he doesn’t blow is charade.
SM was home sunbathing and talking with JL on LinkedIn at this time wasn’t she? I think she didn’t want BM coming home yet and to buy time she said she’d meet him for a hike ( maybe to avoid an argument). Then the mentions of tires and hot tub stuff were errands for him to do .. again, buy time and keep him from coming home . She probably knew he didn’t really like to hike and would welcome the errands. Idk just spitballing here.

IMO There is another tweet yesterday on Twitter that I will look for that indicated the medication was anti depressants
The Twitter account posting the info was @RussellHaythorn

We know from earlier accounts by Andy that BM was allegedly very anti-drugs and that they had disagreements over SM wanting to try MJ for relief of the side effects of chemo, and SM wanting to take antidepressants. It's was unknown if SM ever used any of the above. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes