Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I'm from London UK I'm a long time lurker just signed up, this case has always baffled me with the different sketches. To me and my imo only that video on the bridge, all I'm seeing is an older man. I always keep up with this thread hoping an arrest is made. X
Yes i agree i watched the police press release on this case and im concered that theres something not right why i say that is one because of the skech dosent match the video and there areb2 sketchs of the person who was on the bridge at the time of the video and/or the person cou.d have some type of deskies on to maskmhis or her real appearence and is there any video or decerpicion of the vechial from the parking lot

welcome Scatcat...I would try to separate the clothing from the person you are looking at, then ask yourself if you can imagine him being 35 years old...if that is reasonable or not ...up to you. mOO
Yea and no if u have a good look at the persons face he or she seems to be older and i would say that there in their 50s all so they could have a hip problem by the way they walk

Yes i agree i watched the police press release on this case and im concered that theres something not right why i say that is one because of the skech dosent match the video and there areb2 sketchs of the person who was on the bridge at the time of the video and/or the person cou.d have some type of deskies on to maskmhis or her real appearence and is there any video or decerpicion of the vechial from the parking lot

The 2 sketches and video form part of what is a very complicated and involved double murder, and I think its important not to confuse the 2 sketches when viewing the video clip.
Doug Cater said we are now shifting our focus to the new sketch ( the younger clean shaven male) the older sketch (male with goatee and cap) has now become secondary.

Probably because of the shift people are now confused because to them they see person in the video appears to resemble more of a likness to the sketch of the male with goatee and cap. This is one of a number of failings on the part of LE when sharing details to the public they only ever offer up what they absolutely need to, leaving people confused which in turn leads to consclusions/facts that are just not correct.

You have to listen very carefully as to what is actually being said in the Press conferences.
1. LE have never said that the clean shaven younger male is the person in the video clip. They do say he was on the bridge but they have been careful not to confirm where and exactly when he is on the bridge.
2. They have never pointed to either one of the sketches and said this audio is the voice of man in sketch 1 or sketch 2.

So at this point I would have to consider that at least 3 males were involved.

I agree with face coverings being used and in my opinion more than one person wore them. Can I ask were there any reports of a younger male wearing a hooded camo huntng jacket at the bridge the day of the murders?

Jconline is subscriber pay but according to a google summary, it mentions “possible suspect” as well.

BBM

Delphi murders: Blackout imposed in Libby and Abby killings
https://www.jconline.com › news › crime › 2021/07/29

Jul. 29, 2021 — On April 19, Chadwell lured a girl into his house, beat her then ... Leazenby if Chadwell was being investigated as a possible suspect or ...

ETA - If taken literally, if the reporter’s question referred to JBC as a “possible suspect”, should we all jump on he bandwagon and interpret the blackout to mean there indeed are other suspects, not including JBC who’s still yet a “possible”, not yet confirmed? Let’s not forget the fact we all know this isn’t the first time reporting about this case has been ambiguous.
I do think he is a "possible suspect" but I also think that the gist, if not the exact wording, is that Leazenby is no longer going to discuss any current or future suspects until there is definitive news to report.

I'm actually kind of encouraged by this statement about the case, though. I feel like this case is finally moving forward again.

FWIW, I haven't posted in these threads for months because I just felt we were going in circles so I'm really happy to see something - anything - happening that might bring just to these sweet girls.

there has been a lot of speculation about the clothing. wether or not it was a disguise..what items was he carrying..does he have zip ties etc..what are the contents of his pockets and inside his coat..what about the odd pant leg? was he concealing his identity or his tools? or both?

which always leads to..

was he just cruising the park and was dressed for the cooler early morning weather with many layers because he was sleeping outside ..

or

did he see the girls from the parking lot or elsewhere, go to his trunk and pull out his disguise and his killer kit, and head in to the park to get these girls?

or

did he lure those girls to that location somehow...?

someday we will know. mOO

“Basically, the hair color is a reddish-brown. SHE was --or the person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but the person said it was definitely not blue. SHE was very --the person was very obvious that it was not blue eyes, but they did mention that they were not clear on which color it was.”

7hnr2czbj6h71.jpg

some sources that shows the prime witness for first sketch was a female...
however she wasnt alone the source but the one they trusted the most .. she was described as coming forward after months cause of fear..
I would say its the most likely that means she was the closest to BG and saw him face to face.

I'm behind, and I'm sure someone has already responded to this.

It was September 2017 when DN came on the radar, and February 2018 before LE said they were not interested in him. So about five months.

Also, I've been meaning to ask; iirc, you very strongly advocated for DN being BG when he was being considered here. I'm always curious why people change their minds. Did you stop believing he was BG because of what LE said, or for some other reason?

you know, DN was being held in a jail on other charges too..they managed to come out and give him the thumbs down within a mater of a few weeks time..once they went to CO to take a look they pretty much ruled him out and said so.

mOO

Why didn’t BG kill the witness? I mean if he’d just killed Libby & Abby, why not get rid of the witness?

I'm behind, and I'm sure someone has already responded to this.

It was September 2017 when DN came on the radar, and February 2018 before LE said they were not interested in him. So about five months.

Also, I've been meaning to ask; iirc, you very strongly advocated for DN being BG when he was being considered here. I'm always curious why people change their minds. Did you stop believing he was BG because of what LE said, or for some other reason?

I was another one pretty strongly on the DN is BG bandwagon and I don't think I have really changed my mind. Not being able to connect him is a long way from saying he didn't do it, and he has some very hinky things going on in his past.

I suppose for me the thing that's still the most shocking is how many possible people we've found in just this relatively small area who have committed heinous crimes against children. It's horrifying.

Thanks for sharing your reasoning.

I was another one pretty strongly on the DN is BG bandwagon and I don't think I have really changed my mind. Not being able to connect him is a long way from saying he didn't do it, and he has some very hinky things going on in his past.

I suppose for me the thing that's still the most shocking is how many possible people we've found in just this relatively small area who have committed heinous crimes against children. It's horrifying.

The 2 sketches and video form part of what is a very complicated and involved double murder, and I think its important not to confuse the 2 sketches when viewing the video clip.
Doug Cater said we are now shifting our focus to the new sketch ( the younger clean shaven male) the older sketch (male with goatee and cap) has now become secondary.

Probably because of the shift people are now confused because to them they see person in the video appears to resemble more of a likness to the sketch of the male with goatee and cap. This is one of a number of failings on the part of LE when sharing details to the public they only ever offer up what they absolutely need to, leaving people confused which in turn leads to consclusions/facts that are just not correct.

You have to listen very carefully as to what is actually being said in the Press conferences.
1. LE have never said that the clean shaven younger male is the person in the video clip. They do say he was on the bridge but they have been careful not to confirm where and exactly when he is on the bridge.
2. They have never pointed to either one of the sketches and said this audio is the voice of man in sketch 1 or sketch 2.

So at this point I would have to consider that at least 3 males were involved.

I agree with face coverings being used and in my opinion more than one person wore them. Can I ask were there any reports of a younger male wearing a hooded camo huntng jacket at the bridge the day of the murders?
Also the po.ice never show the full video in the press confrence that i have watched so where dose the second sekct of the younger looking petson come into the fray and if you are right in going the that track of there beinb a third person there they must have been some where on the other side of the bridbe

Also the po.ice never show the full video in the press confrence that i have watched so where dose the second sekct of the younger looking petson come into the fray and if you are right in going the that track of there beinb a third person there they must have been some where on the other side of the bridbe

You are correct we only get seconds of a video cip if as we led to believe the person is walking on the bridge he only takes 3 steps that 3rd step doesnt hit the ground before the video ends. Its is only because someone has taken that clip superimposed it on the bridge and played it on repeat with the image becoming larger that leads people to believe the person travelled the length of that bridge. That in turn has led some people to compile a whole set of events leading up to the crime which in reality may never have happened.

I think its very important to concentrate only on what we are shown and what LE are asking for in relation to that not what happened before or after!
1. Do you recognise his mannerisms.
2. Do you recognise his gait.

When LE released the sketch of the older male with goatee wearing a cap they said that the sketch represented the best image of the person in the video clip. In a press conference 2 years laterthey released the the second sketch of the younger clean shaven male they said that the older male had now become secondary. So how should we now view the importance of the male in the video it appears LE still think he played a role in the events of the days as they still include the sketch and the video?

In not to releasing timelines of many of the details released to the public LE has made it very difficut for anyone looking at this case to piece the events of that day together.

You mention that the third person may have been on the otherside of the bridge. Again I would say from what we can see from the video we have no way of knowing the direction the person in the clip took after the video took after the video stopped. On which side of the bridge he finnished his walk on and wether this side was the same side the girls finnished up on.
I would urge caution in presuming the girls finnshed the walk across the bridge on the same side as internet postings say they did.
Have LE ever confirmed which side of the bridge the girls finnshed there walk on?

One of the things that has confused me regarding the 2 sketches is that when they released the 2nd, younger guy sketch, they didnt say ok ignore the first one we showed you. They said that first (old guy) sketch was "secondary." If young guy is the killer, then why didnt they just say get rid of old guy sketch completely and young guy is all that matters? Why still keep old guy sketch in play by saying its "secondary" and not "out?"

Not being a snapchat user and am trying to understand how things work on the site can I ask those who are users for some help with correct/more detailed ways its used:-

1. When you upload a photo I understand it stay live and visible to the whoever you allow to see it for a period of 24?
2. After that period is disappears unless you decide on other options. either upload again or place it elsewhere like in memories?

3. The screenshot of the uploaded photo shows 7 hours ago so presumably this time of the upload would increase automatically as the day passes.
How does that 7 hour time screenshot relate to the day of the crime as the girls bodies were found the next day? ..

4. If you choose to upload a photo again after the 24 hours has expired how does that hour time show on the upload screen?

One of the things that has confused me regarding the 2 sketches is that when they released the 2nd, younger guy sketch, they didnt say ok ignore the first one we showed you. They said that first (old guy) sketch was "secondary." If young guy is the killer, then why didnt they just say get rid of old guy sketch completely and young guy is all that matters? Why still keep old guy sketch in play by saying its "secondary" and not "out?"

More than one person involved

JMO

LE said all the reenactments were wrong.
I totally agree with the part I bolded.

You are correct we only get seconds of a video cip if as we led to believe the person is walking on the bridge he only takes 3 steps that 3rd step doesnt hit the ground before the video ends. Its is only because someone has taken that clip superimposed it on the bridge and played it on repeat with the image becoming larger that leads people to believe the person travelled the length of that bridge. That in turn has led some people to compile a whole set of events leading up to the crime which in reality may never have happened.

I think its very important to concentrate only on what we are shown and what LE are asking for in relation to that not what happened before or after!
1. Do you recognise his mannerisms.
2. Do you recognise his gait.

When LE released the sketch of the older male with goatee wearing a cap they said that the sketch represented the best image of the person in the video clip. In a press conference 2 years laterthey released the the second sketch of the younger clean shaven male they said that the older male had now become secondary. So how should we now view the importance of the male in the video it appears LE still think he played a role in the events of the days as they still include the sketch and the video?

In not to releasing timelines of many of the details released to the public LE has made it very difficut for anyone looking at this case to piece the events of that day together.

You mention that the third person may have been on the otherside of the bridge. Again I would say from what we can see from the video we have no way of knowing the direction the person in the clip took after the video took after the video stopped. On which side of the bridge he finnished his walk on and wether this side was the same side the girls finnished up on.
I would urge caution in presuming the girls finnshed the walk across the bridge on the same side as internet postings say they did.
Have LE ever confirmed which side of the bridge the girls finnshed there walk on?

They were able to quickly ascertain that DN was not interesting anymore once they had a physical eye on him.

They talked to him, correct?

DN was such a good candidate. Another sex offender sleeping under bridges...but honestly if you take a look at JBC's Facebook there is a photo of him in an orange polo shirt and jeans , standing on an overlook..and there you see the body of BG the hands, the feet everything you can just put that jacket and hat on him in your mind and he fits...the odd body type with the massive sloping shoulders ..also there is another shot of him with a group of men behind him..he is in the foreground..again his hands placed at his pockets as his arms are short and at odds with his torso..his head is positioned just as BG's is the same ...down and glancing upward..like he's feigning humility..

maybe when the talked to DN they just knew he wasn't the right guy...but at any rate when they came back from CO they were a pretty definite NO on DN.

mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members