AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be a drowning if they arrived at the house??? I believe everyone is on their last straw and is making up scenarios not possible ! There is no lake and their is no river.
Aliens ? Sure that is another thought - unlikely in that area. More runners disappear without a trace than toddlers !
All my opinion !

I assume you are responding to @MyBelle post?
I think Mybelle is likely referring to the talk of a dry drowning ?
Hopefully they can expand on that.
It was my assumption that was the case.

AMOO JMO MOO

One thing that DW does seem to be consistent is his feeling that Summer's disappearance is an act of revenge/retaliation directed at him. He mentions that the coworker he had just fired had been to their house several times and Candus did not like the way he "looked" at Summer.

Reminds me of Morphew, blaming his “meth head” employees. That brings up another issue. Why have this person around? I’m sorry but if someone is eyeing my daughter like that, they’re not ever setting foot on my property again. CW told DW she didn’t like it but he still has this guy come to the house.

Where is Summer?

Okay, who’s volunteering to watch these 2 so the rest of us don’t have to? ;):D

Not it!
I sure hope that LE isn't relying on YT to solve this case.

MOO No not relying on YT. They will surely use every bit of video or audio of those closest to Summer, regardless of who recorded or posted it.
Every time DW or anyone else speaks up or posts on SM, they are putting their story out there for the world to see, no matter how many different stories they tell. MOO

That's what I think too. Even if a kid disappeared on her watch from a stranger abduction, I get the impression he'd be incredibly angry at CW and he'd make sure the world knew about it. I don't know him, of course, but that's just MOO.

Didn't DW make it clear in his interviews with CM that he doesn't believe it was a stranger abduction? He thinks Summer was taken in retaliation for firing a drug addict. He told CM his biggest fear is the guy would "get rid of evidence, meaning my daughter."

49:25

<modsnip>
I really don't understand why It's so important what DW's theory is, He wasn't even there when Summer disappeared. We heard from A,H, A's friend L, CW, DW, DD,RL, but not much from CH at all. I want to hear a lot more in debth from the two that were actually there during the disappearance. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think at the heart of it, we don't have a reliable timeline, hours during the day are not able to be proved, we have information provided by the adults in the child's life, that LE hasn't confirmed to be true. Summer is missing and it's heartbreaking. What does LE do without a reliable timeline? They searched the area for a long while. Was she missed? It's a possibility but seems unlikely. IF CB is being honest with the 2 or maybe 5 min mark, abduction is also unlikely. I want to know more about the remains that were found an hour drive away in Dandridge.

Human skeletal remains found in Dandridge | wbir.com

I think maybe there are more people familiar with the Wells' property (and dog herd) than the Wells believe.

DW works long hours so he's gone. CH goes to Wisconsin half the year (i know this year is different), so she's gone. All the boys are school aged before this year so they're gone. So, all it would take would be for CB to pick up SW and go literally anywhere and the property is potentially deserted for hours every day.

I just googled when school let out for 2021 and it was 5/21. So, less than a month later someone who lives there goes missing.

How can it be a drowning if they arrived at the house??? I believe everyone is on their last straw and is making up scenarios not possible ! There is no lake and their is no river.
Aliens ? Sure that is another thought - unlikely in that area. More runners disappear without a trace than toddlers !
All my opinion !
Has LE said there is proof an alive Summer arrived at the house? If that were true, I think LE would clear the parents as suspects. JMO

Has LE said there is proof an alive Summer arrived at the house? If that were true, I think LE would clear the parents as suspects. JMO

Just to be clear~
are you thinking that SW drowned at the swimming hole and not after due to a dry drowning?
Do you believe that SW, Gma, H and CW went to pick up prescriptions, then grocery shopping, and back to H's home with a deceased child?

My main issue with that theory is that in that heat with the length of time , cadaver dogs would have hit on cadaverine quickly.

AMOO MOO JMO

Reminds me of Morphew, blaming his “meth head” employees. That brings up another issue. Why have this person around? I’m sorry but if someone is eyeing my daughter like that, they’re not ever setting foot on my property again. CW told DW she didn’t like it but he still has this guy come to the house.

Where is Summer?
I can't answer your question. It is possible they rode to work together. What is most important is that he was fired just days before Summer went missing. It is certainly something LE would check out.

JMO

Is it really believable that DW would have a say in who is fired from the company he works for?
I don't have the impression his position would be at that level but also don't know how it would work in that industry.
From what I can tell, he works as an independent contractor, so he is essentially his own boss, but on any particular project, the general contractor could be considered his "boss" for that job. The general contractor might hire multiple drywall guys, but DW could still hire someone for whom he is responsible, meaning DW would have to pay him, etc.

I think at the heart of it, we don't have a reliable timeline, hours during the day are not able to be proved, we have information provided by the adults in the child's life, that LE hasn't confirmed to be true. Summer is missing and it's heartbreaking. What does LE do without a reliable timeline? They searched the area for a long while. Was she missed? It's a possibility but seems unlikely. IF CB is being honest with the 2 or maybe 5 min mark, abduction is also unlikely. I want to know more about the remains that were found an hour drive away in Dandridge.

Human skeletal remains found in Dandridge | wbir.com

My concern is the teenager and the mother have provided to the public--via CM's interview--conflicting information about the swimming site. I think it highly unlikely they missed her. If she is found nearby, I think she was placed there AFTER the search.

JMO

How could DW even do that? CW was alone when she was with CM and took him on a tour of the house. DW didn't know what questions CM would ask her or what he would ask Hunter.
In households with abusive relationships, hypothetically, there can be a great deal of control. Someone would not have to be physically present in order to exert control through fear. Just IMO.

see: Coercive Control: 12 Signs and How to Get Out

My concern is the teenager and the mother have provided to the public--via CM's interview--conflicting information about the swimming site. I think it highly unlikely they missed her. If she is found nearby, I think she was placed there AFTER the search.

JMO

H and CW also provided conflicting information re: the amount of time SW and H were left in the truck while C&C shopped for groceries. H said about an hour, and CW said it was only about 5 minutes. IMO H has zero reason to lie about that. I feel like this may play a big part in what happened to SW.

H and CW also provided conflicting information re: the amount of time SW and H were left in the truck while C&C shopped for groceries. H said about an hour, and CW said it was only about 5 minutes. IMO H has zero reason to lie about that. I feel like this may play a big part in what happened to SW.

Maybe he genuinely thought it was an hour. Marijuana can really mess with time for its partakers! Just a theory, just my opinion.

Yes, there could have been a drastic change in Summer's condition during the hour that the adults left the kids in the car, changes that only an observant adult could have noted. Calling it 5-10 minutes makes it sound different and reduces the responsibility.

Just to be clear~
are you thinking that SW drowned at the swimming hole and not after due to a dry drowning?
Do you believe that SW, Gma, H and CW went to pick up prescriptions, then grocery shopping, and back to H's home with a deceased child?

My main issue with that theory is that in that heat with the length of time , cadaver dogs would have hit on cadaverine quickly.

AMOO MOO JMO

I also believe it's possible Summer is still alive. I find it odd that more than a month after she disappeared, the TBI was still investigating the circumstances BEFORE she disappeared. That indicates to me that LE doesn't everyone is telling the truth.

JMO

Searching for Summer Wells: AMBER Alert timeline
Wells said he believes Summer was abducted but the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has no evidence to confirm that. The agency is still investigating the circumstances leading to the 5-year-old’s disappearance.

That would leave CW as the individual responsible for hiding SW.
Is that your conclusion?

I can see the logic in the need for a cover-up, but a few things to consider here.
First of all- the 2 and a half hour window that CW would have had to hide SW and make sure NO trace was left behind.

That would also likely make Gma an accessory.
I have a REALLY hard time accepting that since Gma lost her own child.

<modsnip- no link>

JMO MOO AMOO

EBM to add a detail
Maybe grandma wouldn't want to lose anymore children---wouldn't want to lose grandchildren to CPS---etc etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat