Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you guys are always doing great even tho I haven't been able to read entire threads. Uh, life...

Barry's 26 second plea for Oh, Suzanne! JMHOO

I have come to the place in the case where I do believe that Barry was referring here to Jeff Lidler (JL). IOW, Suzanne was sacrificed by Barry so he would not cut JLs gonads and stuff them down his throat. JMHOO

8/10/21
"And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy."

Barry Morphew 'faked distress' in plea for wife's return, expert claims

8/12/21
Barry Morphew told a friend that his wife had slept with a ‘man in a basement’ and that he wanted to find the lover, ‘shoot his balls off’ and ‘shove them down his throat’, months before he was arrested for her murder.

Newsco – Barry Morphew told a friend his wife Suzanne slept with ‘a man in a basement in November 2019’ – AustralianNewsReview

8/12/21
Barry Morphew told a friend that his wife had slept with a ‘man in a basement’ and that he wanted to find the lover, ‘shoot his balls off’ and ‘shove them down his throat’, months before he was arrested for her murder.

Newsco – Barry Morphew told a friend his wife Suzanne slept with ‘a man in a basement in November 2019’ – AustralianNewsReview

Wasn't Nov 2019 when Suzanne first contacted JL? Perhaps BM was onto that right away, and made up an embellished story to explain his anger.

From Nosi: "May 9, 2020: Early PM cell phone activity and truck activity correlated. Tailwinds jobsite until 11:30 AM. BM then reportedly went home to PP to have veggie soup with SM. 1:30 PM: Called SM, Tim Barrow, and Justin Cribari. BM met with Justin Cribari to change blade on Bobcat. Considered buying backhoe attachment, but didn’t purchase."

He left Trailwinds at 11:30am. And was out behind his house in the creek by 11:50?? How long does it take to drive from Trailwinds to PP?

Some of us had speculated that he never ate veggie soup when he got home.

Now I see there wasn't enuf time.

Also @OldCop I see now where you are talking about BM calling SM at 1:30pm. Earlier I was wondering where he was from 12:50pm to 1:38pm. I just assumed he went back into his house. But, if he was calling her at 1:30pm (where was he calling from?)

Hunting in Subdivision?
Someone (sorry, forgot who) asked about whether hunting in Monarch River Estates is legal. I did not check for municipal or county ordinance, but --- FWIW, from Declaration:
"4. Hunting and Trapping. No hunting or trapping shall be permitted, with exception for removal of animal nuisance with approval of board."
Hmm. Does not specifically prohibit discharging firearms in the subdivision.

So what about target practice w AR-15 or M-16? Sometimes a guy doing that accidentally takes out a few dozen chipmunks.

Just sorta, kinda kidding, but in reading Declarations or Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions for other subdivisions, I've seen prohibitions against "discharging firearms or using other deadly weapons."

As ppl here noted, not all laws or rules apply to BM, or so he thinks.

Last edited:
Ok, All... Here is full write up for Day 2. Afternoon of Day 2 was very confusing... Some things that I wrote down didn't make any sense.

Thank you @MassGuy for reading through it and fixing some things prior to me posting it. I really appreciate it!

Well, here it goes... Again, very hopeful that the link works.

Good Night All... Don't let the mountain lions, bobcats, elk, turkeys, and chipmunks bite! Lots and lots of different animals in BMs story... ;)

Link Sharing

Ok, All... Here is full write up for Day 2. Afternoon of Day 2 was very confusing... Some things that I wrote down didn't make any sense.

Thank you @MassGuy for reading through it and fixing some things prior to me posting it. I really appreciate it!

Good Night All... Don't let the mountain lions, bobcats, elk, turkeys, and chipmunks bite! Lots and lots of different animals in BMs story... ;)

Link Sharing
Hahahahhahahahahahhaha. Another animal for the zoo!

May 9, 2020 at 5:00 AM: BM left PP based on his report. BM may have or did take wrong turn on US50 the morning of leaving to Broomfield, explained that he was “following an elk.”

Hunting in Subdivision?
Someone (sorry, forgot who) asked about whether hunting in Monarch River Estates is legal. I did not check for municipal or county ordinance, but --- FWIW, from Declaration:
"4. Hunting and Trapping. No hunting or trapping shall be permitted, with exception for removal of animal nuisance with approval of board."
Hmm. Does not specifically prohibit discharging firearms in the subdivision.

So what about target practice w AR-15 or M-16? Sometimes a guy doing that accidentally takes out a few dozen chipmunks.

Just sorta, kinda kidding, but in reading Declarations or Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions for other subdivisions, I've seen prohibitions against "discharging firearms or using other deadly weapons."

As ppl here noted, not all laws or rules apply to BM, or so he thinks.
LOL, MOO & all that....

Link Sharing
I am trying to find where you fixed things. Can you help? lol!

So, you guys are always doing great even tho I haven't been able to read entire threads. Uh, life...

Barry's 26 second plea for Oh, Suzanne! JMHOO

I have come to the place in the case where I do believe that Barry was referring here to Jeff Lidler (JL). IOW, Suzanne was sacrificed by Barry so he would not cut JLs gonads and stuff them down his throat. JMHOO

8/10/21
"And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy."

Barry Morphew 'faked distress' in plea for wife's return, expert claims

8/12/21

MOO this was a garbled news story, I think he meant if she was being held captive some where (i.e. in a basement) that's what he would do with her abductor.

Type-o's I think... @MassGuy?
Ha! That’s the unedited one I sent you accidentally. I know, because I changed “tug away,” to “tuck away,” but that one says “tug.”

No worries, people are smart enough to figure it out, and there’s nothing that I changed that changes the meaning of what you wrote.

“It was only because I didn’t know the time that I did something, a mechanical thing, to my bobcat,” he said. “I was confused and I just found out my wife was missing, and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions, but I did the best I could and I answered everything. I never once declined any interview.”

Ya...well...he forgot to add he kept changing his story. Or just outright lied.

When BM gets flustered, he just answers with the name of an animal.

I’m reminded of an old episode of the British version of “Family Feud,” when a contestant answered “turkey,” for each question in the “fast money” round.

At least Barry changed it up a bit:

Bobcat, to explain Suzanne’s disappearance.

Turkey, to explain why he was creeping around the backyard when he was supposedly eating lunch with Suzanne.

Chipmunks, to explain why he was frantically moving around the yard when he returned home.

Elk, to explain why he wasn’t where he should have been based on the time he left the house.

Link Sharing

Thanks for sharing @NoSI - I added the link to the first post

It is interesting this was on 5/8:
8:50 PM: “Facebook codes reset”. 23 people received friend request from SM, 20 of them men. Described as “odd behavior” for SM. BM denied that he had anything to do with this.

From Nosi: "May 9, 2020: Early PM cell phone activity and truck activity correlated. Tailwinds jobsite until 11:30 AM. BM then reportedly went home to PP to have veggie soup with SM. 1:30 PM: Called SM, Tim Barrow, and Justin Cribari. BM met with Justin Cribari to change blade on Bobcat. Considered buying backhoe attachment, but didn’t purchase."

He left Trailwinds at 11:30am. And was out behind his house in the creek by 11:50?? How long does it take to drive from Trailwinds to PP?

Some of us had speculated that he never ate veggie soup when he got home.

Now I see there wasn't enuf time.

Also @OldCop I see now where you are talking about BM calling SM at 1:30pm. Earlier I was wondering where he was from 12:50pm to 1:38pm. I just assumed he went back into his house. But, if he was calling her at 1:30pm (where was he calling from?)

The Tailwinds Apartments are in Poncha Springs. 14 minutes, 10.4 miles from Puma Path.

Thanks for sharing @NoSI - I added the link to the first post

It is interesting this was on 5/8:
8:50 PM: “Facebook codes reset”. 23 people received friend request from SM, 20 of them men. Described as “odd behavior” for SM. BM denied that he had anything to do with this.
I’m perplexed by this, and I’m wondering if the date was misstated in court.

This is something that makes sense for Saturday night, but it makes no sense for Friday night.

It would be a strange thing for Suzanne to do (both forget password and then friend a bunch of guys).

If Barry did it, then Suzanne would surely have realized at some point on Saturday.

When BM gets flustered, he just answers with the name of an animal.

I’m reminded of an old episode of the British version of “Family Feud,” when a contestant answered “turkey,” for each question in the “fast money” round.

At least Barry changed it up a bit:

Bobcat, to explain Suzanne’s disappearance.

Turkey, to explain why he was creeping around the backyard when he was supposedly eating lunch with Suzanne.

Chipmunks, to explain why he was frantically moving around the yard when he returned home.

Elk, to explain why he wasn’t where he should have been based on the time he left the house.
Thank God, they didn't have any pets! "Buffy, the cat, did it." "Charlie, the dog, ran off with it." Etc., Etc.

Link Sharing
Thank you, once again, @NoSI for sharing these great notes. This has been a huge undertaking for you, it’s appreciated so very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf