Identified! AZ - Pinal Co, FemUnk, 22-45, #UP81016, mummified, red/brown hair, tattoos, Jun'21 - NamUs removed

That is possible, def worth checking all the various sites online for missing indigenous women.

But bracelets like that are fairly popular with the non indigenous, alternative folks as well. Would an indigenous lady who is not Hopi wear a Hopi bracelet? Hopi culture specifically tends to be widely marketed towards the greater public. For better and for worse.

It would be really interesting to find out the way the body was found. Was it near a road? Did the person appear to have dropped where they were found or did it look like the body was dumped? They don't mention any shoes or whether there was any animal activity.

Casa Grande doesn't look like a remote area. Was she found within the city limits? Is it possible this death was through misadventure, like being caught in a flash flood? I was reading that there are quite a few flash floods in that area that have taken the lives of several people.

ETA: is it possible that the reddish hair colour is due to being exposed to the elements and the sun rather than being dyed?

Last edited:
Two things that I can add. I live in the county next to Pinal and have been through Pinal a lot over the years. The location described in @devertere 's post is

"On Saturday June 5, the body of a female was discovered on Tank Road north of Ghost Ranch Road."

Tank Road north of Ghost Ranch Road

Google Maps

There's just a handful of homes north of there.

It's desert. Her body out here would quickly mummify. Within a month especially this July. Temps have been horribly high. 110 plus earlier in the month just south of Pinal.

Casa Grande weather history for July 2021:

Average Weather in July in Casa Grande, Arizona, United States - Weather Spark

Also, baby face Rick was also attributed to Rick from the Walking Dead tv show. (hope this link is allowed)

Baby Face Rick | Walking dead funny, Walking dead funny meme, The walking dead

Many of the Hispanic women with their dark hair have tinted their hair a reddish or auburn tint out here. The Native American women, not as much that I've seen.

Take it for what it's worth. I hope she's ID'd soon. Sadly, AZ has too many. May she RIP and her family held close.

Many of the Hispanic women with their dark hair have tinted their hair a reddish or auburn tint out here. The Native American women, not as much that I've seen.
There is also such a thing as sun tint. Before all the grey, mine would do the same thing. It's a genetics thing. Born and raised SW desert rat here.

The department released a sketch of what they believe the woman looked like and a drawing of a tattoo she had on Thursday.

dcbac0a5-d500-47d3-bc0c-014c0b0d8eb7_750x422.png

Casa Grande PD seeks help to identify remains of woman found dead | 12news.com

Her name is Rose mary Rodriquez shaw. From phoenix/Maryvale. She rode a bicycle . Never went to far frome without . Never left with out it. Especially that neighborhood. She wasn't someone who would jump info to a vehicle with someone. She wasn't like that . And if she did leave without her bike .... she wouldn't have Especially wearing her little dress. If some twap got her. I am sure none of the pill smokers around there have a Vehicle to transport her. Rose was a very small woman . Would have been turning 51 . However looked like a 12 yrs old. That dress sticks out . Someone had to have seen something. That area is crawling with people all hours of the night. All th time. She doesn't get ride. Hitch rides. She never leaves home without her bike. Takes it I side with her everywhere. And someone walking found her. 1 to 4 months dead. Why hadn't she been found sooner. Her shoes . Was she dumped There. How long had she been there. In that spot. They think . The whole time or had she been moved. Possible animals took her shoes. Or wash away from rain. Was there alot of over grown brush where she was found . Is that why she wasn't found sooner . I mean someone walking found her . So it is /isnt a populated area

Attachments

• 20210820_151135.jpg
    20210820_151135.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 107
  • FB_IMG_1629419722599.jpg
    FB_IMG_1629419722599.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 98
Her name is Rose mary Rodriquez shaw. From phoenix/Maryvale. She rode a bicycle . Never went to far frome without . Never left with out it. Especially that neighborhood. She wasn't someone who would jump info to a vehicle with someone. She wasn't like that . And if she did leave without her bike .... she wouldn't have Especially wearing her little dress. If some twap got her. I am sure none of the pill smokers around there have a Vehicle to transport her. Rose was a very small woman . Would have been turning 51 . However looked like a 12 yrs old. That dress sticks out . Someone had to have seen something. That area is crawling with people all hours of the night. All th time. She doesn't get ride. Hitch rides. She never leaves home without her bike. Takes it I side with her everywhere. And someone walking found her. 1 to 4 months dead. Why hadn't she been found sooner. Her shoes . Was she dumped There. How long had she been there. In that spot. They think . The whole time or had she been moved. Possible animals took her shoes. Or wash away from rain. Was there alot of over grown brush where she was found . Is that why she wasn't found sooner . I mean someone walking found her . So it is /isnt a populated area
Is law enforcement aware of the information you posted above?

That is an excellent lead.

However I wonder about the second image? Please explain? Because it says Babyface Rose and not Babyface Rick as the UID tattoo clearly says and from the body hair it looks like it is the picture of an older white male with a light complexion and freckles.
From the picture Rose Mary was a Hispanic/Native female with olive skin.

Or is this the matching tattoo of her husband/boyfriend? She has Babyface Rick (he is Rick?) and he has Babyface Rose (because her name is Rose) I guess.

Am I right?

Please submit to LE that she gets her name back asap.

However I wonder about the second image? Please explain? Because it says Babyface Rose and not Babyface Rick as the UID tattoo clearly says and from the body hair it looks like it is the picture of an older white male with a light complexion and freckles.

Or is this the matching tattoo of her husband/boyfriend? She has Babyface Rick (he is Rick?) and he has Babyface Rose (because her name is Rose) I guess.

Am I right?

I noticed this too. I believe you're right that perhaps the Baby Face Rose tattoo belongs to our unidentified woman's partner or loved one.

Excuse my lack of veiw /editing

Am I right?

The second image. Elongs to her ex husband that lives out of state . The got the same tattoos however instead of rick , his said rose.

The second image. Elongs to her ex husband that lives out of state . The got the same tattoos however instead of rick , his said rose.
Thank you for the update Mstroy. Don't worry at all about your editing! You're doing great! And thank you so much for alerting authorities about what you know regarding Rose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back