AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chers talking to DW

Hopefully god will turn this over and hopefully things will be fine and come back home. DW prays constantly and can't listen to music anymore, none of that matters anymore.

DW doesn't think their are abandoned wells on the property. SAR been over the property at least 10 times. Summer was a tomboy, liked to go on the swing. For a while she would run off. They tried to teach her not to.

...well.

<snipped for focus> With Chris he said something about being afraid Summer would get run over but when asked he said he never was afraid she would be abducted.

Thinking about that statement, why would DW be afraid that SW would be ‘run over’ if she would never ‘run off’? In church videos, there’s no evidence of attempts to keep her from wandering around at will, and when she was on the move she made a fast bee-line to whatever interested her.

I know they have said that children were given quite a bit of freedom in church, but the other kids appear to be calm. I’m not saying that children should be strictly contained (that’s kind of a bad word but my mind is gone tonight) but her behavior was somewhat extreme. There were no attempts to keep SW from interfering with R or others in front of the congregation. Was this typical during her life in general?

Abduction, not accident, was his first (only) go-to explanation after SW’s disappearance.

I might not be very clear this evening.

jmo

Isn’t this the first time DW has mentioned a person targeting SW from social media? It sounds like he’s been reading SM opinions on this and a few other things and is going along with it.

The stories are morphing again.

jmo
Considering different possibilities doesn't mean that his stories are "morphing." It means he's trying to keep an open mind.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Chers talking to DW

There are two Jose. DW thinks she may have been profiled on tik tok. CW didn't know any better. She just wanted to put the pics out there so they're there forever.

Ex worker not being forthcoming. It's a problem and they're going to get to the bottom of it. Things are not adding up with him.

CW didn’t know any better.” No matter how this ends, those words tell me she will be “blamed.” I personally don’t think it’s great to put kids on social media but he had to know it was taking place, too.

jmo. moo.

Considering different possibilities doesn't mean that his stories are "morphing." It means he's trying to keep an open mind.
<modsnip>

I would have to disagree with that. His stories of that day change continually. Theories about what happened can change, but the facts should not.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to ask the same thing. I have seem a few minor details and some things that the trauma of losing your child can explain. Add in some misunderstanding of comments . JMO.
Not to mention DW wasn’t home and of course had the days events relayed to him which could easily lead to misunderstanding or simply not remembering verbatim!

I would have to disagree with that. His stories of that day change continually. Theories about what happened can change, but the facts should not.

jmo
bbm
Agreed, esp. the bolded portion.

The problem is that the few 'facts' we have, are coming from someone's opinion only.
Just as we speculate here.
So, it would be nice to have something solid to investigate.
We and many others incl. LE are trying to find Summer.
We care deeply and want this little one to be found safe or justice for Summer if its' needed.

You do have a valid point about the facts seeming to be inconsistent and that is curious.
As far as LE, the only statement they have shared in msm is that they are still trying to understand the circumstances of her disappearance.
Imo.

From CM interview tonight -

I feel so bad for J, DW's step sister. She was so young and the life she had to live at that time had to be so hard. Then I think about all the young girls that go through this, so sad. It makes me wonder even more what was going on at SW's house.

Have some of the facts changed-honest question, if so can I get an example?

<modsnip> Such as the time he arrived home that night. Now DW is saying 7 PM, not 5:30 PM or 6 PM or 6:30 PM as before. When did he really arrive home?

He’s changed his statements about whether SW would wander off. Always before it was a big “never”. Now he’s qualifying that, saying they were trying to teach her not to wander off.

Read through the things said tonight and compared here to past statements. It will give you an idea of differences. Or listen to his interviews in the past, maybe jot down some of the important facts. They change.

jmo

From CM interview tonight -

I feel so bad for J, DW's step sister. She was so young and the life she had to live at that time had to be so hard. Then I think about all the young girls that go through this, so sad. It makes me wonder even more what was going on at SW's house.
An EVERY night affender has BIG issues.

Questions are absolutely warranted toward DW and the relationship he had with the little girl he had sleeping in his bed EVERY night up until she vanished.

MOO

Please accept my apology, had to take a break from this case and not all caught up. It appears I missed several interviews. Did DW say the boys went to work with him that day? I remember H said that, and H also said he wasn't even sure if DW did actually work that day. Any hint where I can find this info, would love to read/hear more about it.

From the post
**The Boys can't be in 2 places same time--they were either home, doing chores per CW and home playing video games- Per DW and CW
OR -- they went to work with DW- per DW **

Thx

But if the boys were HOME that day and the Dogs were there also, I doubt anyone was in the basement, waiting. IMO
(First version of boys, dogs being home--Per DW & CW )

OR--
If dogs were not there that day (then where were they??)
AND the boys went to work with DW, then maybe someone could have broken in and been waiting in the basement.
(2nd version of boys gone, dogs gone, per DW )

See-- this is a HUGE issue with me-- we cannot get the same version of who was where and when the day Summer went missing.
**The Boys can't be in 2 places same time--they were either home, doing chores per CW and home playing video games- Per DW and CW
OR -- they went to work with DW- per DW **

Also-- Regarding the "her scent being tracked to end of the path" --that Came from DW, NOT LE

I have not seen LE state this and if they have, then I have missed it and would love to see it.

I feel ya on the Twisted Tea -- my friend was drinking some the other night and all I could think of was little Summer missing.
UGH

WHERE IS SUMMER ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads