Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit to leaving my purse and money in my car pretty much always. It’s ready for me to go when I want and I don’t really need it in the house.
Same, and it's a habit I picked up from my mom, so we're not alone in this. If I lived in the mountains, isolated from most criminal activity (except from my husband, apparently) especially if I parked in the garage, I wouldn't give leaving my stuff in the car a second thought. It's just not really a concern out there.

i wonder if his fingerprints are on that shell?
Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 1m
Undersheriff says as they searched the home they noticed that the door to the master bedroom had a crack in it which he says is consistent with forced entry. He says they also found a 22 caliber unspent shell next to the side of the bed #SuzanneMorphew slept on. @KKTV11News

Just to point out for the timeline @OldCop

LS says in the video (timestamp 32:07)

Barry called Suzanne 11 times at 2:26pm on Sat May 9th (in our timeline as the morning) and at 2:39pm JL texted SM "my gang is home" to which there was no response. I haven't finished watching yet to see if there are any other differences.

Crime Talk with Scott Reisch

@CrimeTalkPod

State asks Rohrich about the fireplace in the #Morphew house. Firewood was filled up, not used There was paper material - wrapping paper, pieces not completely burned. Metal from folders in a file cabinet were found. A binding was also found. Suzanne’s journal was never found.

Interesting....sounds like files were burned along w/journal. FILES!!

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]1m
Undersheriff says while they were searching they found several books including #SuzanneMorphew bible, but they could not find her journal. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco @[URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']AshleyKKTV [/URL]3m
He says there was a fireplace inside the Morphew home that was searched. They found a piece of wood that was not fire wood, paper similar to wrapping paper, two long metal pieces, and something similar to bookbinding. #SuzanneMorphew #BarryMorphew@KKTV11News

Just to point out for the timeline @OldCop

LS says in the video (timestamp 32:07)

Barry called Suzanne 11 times at 2:26pm on Sat May 9th (in our timeline as the morning) and at 2:39pm JL texted SM "my gang is home" to which there was no response. I haven't finished watching yet to see if there are any other differences.

my guess is he was getting more and more pissed that she did not respond?
JMO

Undersheriff says as they searched the home they noticed that the door to the master bedroom had a crack in it which he says is consistent with forced entry. He says they also found a 22 caliber unspent shell next to the side of the bed #SuzanneMorphew slept on. @KKTV11News
Well, SOMEONE'S prints should be. And if NO ONE'S are, then someone was wearing gloves or cleaned the prints off.

Forced entry to master bedroom? Unspent 22 shell? How does that go with Barry shooting her with tranquilizer gun? Did she run from him and lock herself in the bedroom? Maybe she got the gun to try and shoot him in self defense? Why would Barry leave a shell casing on the floor? And Barry burned some things? Holy crap! Of course I have to leave the house now. It will be hard to drive without looking at my phone. :(

#BarryMorphew is wearing a long sleeve red and blue flannel. This is the first time we are watching video of inside the Morphew home. He heads into the home and takes a left into a closet and points to clothing then Barry is seen going to the kitchen to get a plastic ziploc bag.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429852356787818502?s=21

I'm willing to bet a Homicide Lasagna his prints and/or DNA is magically not on this shell.

Forced entry to master bedroom? Unspent 22 shell? How does that go with Barry shooting her with tranquilizer gun? Did she run from him and lock herself in the bedroom? Maybe she got the gun to try and shoot him in self defense? Why would Barry leave a shell casing on the floor? And Barry burned some things? Holy crap! Of course I have to leave the house now. It will be hard to drive without looking at my phone. :(
DON'T LOOK AT YOUR PHONE. Drive safe, you can catch up later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member