Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent Grusing said #BarryMorphew mentioned multiple times during the investigation that "This is in God's hand. He allowed this whole thing to happen."

I’ll just go ahead and let myself off the hook. Or something.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429929941202767873?s=21
Well....if you are going to triangulate....as Barry does so often...then "really" triangulate......Bring God into the equation...(after all...if its a god you created in your own image...he's gotta be on your side.....right?)

The betrayal Barry felt from Agent Grusing is at least some measure of justice. Suzanne would have felt the same when she realized her life was about to end.

That moment, for Suzanne, would have been devastating.:(:(:(:(:(:(
Let us hope, somehow, she had her back to the creep, and was sedated before she realized ie stuff placed in her drink.
I hope so.
Otherwise, the girls will always remember Suzanne's final moments, and have continual nightmares.
The guy is inhumane, as we are discovering, with more to come.......

Yes.....fortunately for Suzanne...she has Barry here, left behind to let the world know that she would be perfectly content knowing that one person was saved as a result of her misfortune. After all, living in Heaven is better than living in hell with Barry.....right? Even Barry would agree.....

He would agree enthusiastically and I wouldn't be surprised if that's an actual thought that goes through his mind.

He may also think that a lot of other people agree with him - and, well, some members of the public might agree as well.

Since Barry mentioned Suzanne doing drugs, did LE check out her drug connections or did LE not know this! He also said she drank, did they find empty bottles or a storage of alcohol?

Since it seems when Barry's lips move, he is lying, I'm sure that there was nothing to corroborate this. He is usually as full of $&!+ as a Christmas turkey. MOO

So this is what he remembers about the last time he saw SM.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-with-focus-on-darts-needle-sheath-trash-runs

Barry Morphew also said he heard Suzanne snoring lightly when he left their bedroom. A Colorado Parks and Wildlife veterinarian told the court that if a person shot with a tranquilizer dart is on their back, it would sound like they were snoring and said it would likely take 2-3 minutes for the dart to take effect on a person.

His responses are laughable. What a dope. He's mean and stupid, as my Nonna used to say.

BM: James Comey and Bill Clinton say I can't recall when they're lying.

BM's response to 95+ questions: I can't recall.

Last edited:
Ashley Madison begs to differ. :rolleyes:

And the world's tiniest violin plays on... Poor, Barry, he was so wronged by his meanie wife.

Give us a break already! :mad: The nerve!
Is it possible SM checked out that website to see if BM had an account? Family had a shared iCloud account. I checked that website out too because I never heard of it until McKenzie Luecks murder she met her killer on that website she met after she landed at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraLew