Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just astounded that Barry sat down for multiple interviews with LE but never hired an attorney. What was he thinking? <modsnip>
I know that's rhetorical, but,

Barry drinks his own koolaid, in his mind he is above reproach. He is a good, Godly, Christian, wife loving man. Just ask him.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing and #BarryMorphew are just staring at each other as the state talks between themselves to figure out any more questions for Agent Grusing.

6:20 PM · Aug 23, 2021

That's another reason I look forward to Lauren Scharf's recap at the end of each day because she describes the atmosphere in the Court room, and especially B.M.'s demeanor !

So this is what he remembers about the last time he saw SM.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-with-focus-on-darts-needle-sheath-trash-runs

Barry Morphew also said he heard Suzanne snoring lightly when he left their bedroom. A Colorado Parks and Wildlife veterinarian told the court that if a person shot with a tranquilizer dart is on their back, it would sound like they were snoring and said it would likely take 2-3 minutes for the dart to take effect on a person.
Ugh!

So he grilled himself a steak after he killed her? jmo
ETA- I think he weaves truth into his lies - he killed her after she changed out of her bathing suit - he described what she was wearing at her death IMO
With peanut butter? Lol :p Sorry I’m a little slap happy at this point. It’s not a joking matter but I can still see him in that photo at the grill with the peanut butter.

I am just astounded that Barry sat down for multiple interviews with LE but never hired an attorney. What was he thinking? <modnsip>.

This the bombshell of the entire proceeding. The only reason we are here is because he talked to them for 24 hours without a lawyer. The entire case is based on an audit of his statements. He must've skipped over True Crime 101.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member