Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police haunted by the mistakes made in the first hours after the disappearance of William Tyrrell are treating the hunt for AJ Elfalek as both a missing persons case and a potential homicide.

Forensic officers were earlier at the family’s remote Upper Hunter home which is being treated as a crime scene as some of the same officers who were involved in the search for William Tyrrell have joined searchers and AJ’s family combing the 256ha property.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Let's hope they're more successful this time. Once again they've post valuable time. :mad::(
Apologies, all. I didn't realise he'd been found. What wonderful news.

Apologies, all. I didn't realise he'd been found. What wonderful news.
I'm definitely thinking about William in the light of AJ being found. Here was a child who had never wandered before, missed by non-professional searchers who said they'd covered that area over and over. I'm not sure yet there isn't more to the story, but if AJ really did get lost . . . is anyone else more inclined to think that's a fair possibility with William?

I'm definitely thinking about William in the light of AJ being found. Here was a child who had never wandered before, missed by non-professional searchers who said they'd covered that area over and over. I'm not sure yet there isn't more to the story, but if AJ really did get lost . . . is anyone else more inclined to think that's a fair possibility with William?
You took the words right out of my mouth..It has certainly crossed my mind today.

NSW Police have zeroed in on a new person of interest who they believe is responsible for the death and disappearance of William Tyrrell.

The investigation has dramatically shifted its focus from previous lines of inquiry to a suspect previously ruled out by detectives then in charge.

Police are now confident they will solve the mystery of the disappearance of the three-year-old boy, who was last seen in 2014.

A new investigation into William’s disappearance has uncovered clues previously not explored, a senior police officer has told The Daily Telegraph.

“It shines a totally new complexion on what investigators believe happened to William,’’ the officer said.

First part of No Cookies | Daily Telegraph. Paywalled

NSW Police have zeroed in on a new person of interest who they believe is responsible for the death and disappearance of William Tyrrell.

The investigation has dramatically shifted its focus from previous lines of inquiry to a suspect previously ruled out by detectives then in charge.

Police are now confident they will solve the mystery of the disappearance of the three-year-old boy, who was last seen in 2014.

A new investigation into William’s disappearance has uncovered clues previously not explored, a senior police officer has told The Daily Telegraph.

“It shines a totally new complexion on what investigators believe happened to William,’’ the officer said.

First part of No Cookies | Daily Telegraph. Paywalled
Wouldn’t be wonderful if the person responsible for William’s disappearance was finally brought to justice?

I found "person responsible for the death and dissapearance" a weird way of writing it... I would have written "disappearance and death"... Unless he was killed first ... Then taken....

Another thought I had was that video fromwfrom thetthe putty road thing... random shack and drugs kids toys etc and then the WT investigators being brought in to help article.... Surely not a link but it's timely.

I've read the whole thing and they really don't give anything away.

Just they've 'previously spoken to police but were never pursued'

Makes me think not BS, he was pursued, for a time, IMO
It sounds very vague, hope it’s not just clickbait.
If it is true, maybe the two young paedophiles from Kendall, or a neighbour who has previously gone under the radar.There are still two neighbours I’d like to know more about.

Here is another article which is not paywalled. In this article it may give more clues?

A 'new suspect', sounds to have 'emerged' from 'fresh information', leading to a line of enquiry which had never been explored. LE are planning to interview this suspect who cannot be named for legal reasons. A person previously spoken to, but ruled out.

Sounds like from that, we can rule out TJ, FA, BS, DN, GO, that other man/pedo who was associated with the GAPA(?) group, PS, that man with the chickens who worked at the gas station, etc., as they have definitely all been looked into as a line of enquiry, according to impressions received during the inquest, imo. One person who seems to have been disregarded immediately (and for no apparent reason??), was the neighbour man who lived alone with the boxes on his windows, the next door neighbours, actually a bunch of neighbours don't seem to have been considered? (Lawnmower man, the neighbours collecting the mail from the next door neighbour who was away?, etc.)

But would any of those people be precluded from being named 'for legal reasons'? (Aside from that police don't normally go announcing who they're suspecting and interviewing, in the first place?) What about the fellow from the Salvo fostering operation, who was one of the few who knew the family would be travelling to FGM's house? Just random thoughts. Note: it does seem awfully sus that police would be announcing to media that they are 'making plans to interview' the 'new suspect' who has already been spoken to? Surely if LE had fresh evidence, they wouldn't waste time in 'planning' to interview and letting MSM know about it? Seems almost like a scare tactic?? imo.
--
A new suspect has emerged in the case of missing William Tyrrell, with police believing fresh information means they can finally solve the mystery of the three-year-old's disappearance.
The line of inquiry - which had never been explored - was unearthed during a new investigation into the seven-year-old case.
Police are now confident the mystery will finally be solved and are understood to be making plans to interview the new suspect, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

The person, who has previously been spoken to by police but then ruled out, is expected to soon be confronted with the information dug up by detectives.

William Tyrrell: Bombshell twist as police believe a NEW suspect abducted and killed the toddler | Daily Mail Online

Note: it does seem awfully sus that police would be announcing to media that they are 'making plans to interview' the 'new suspect' who has already been spoken to? Surely if LE had fresh evidence, they wouldn't waste time in 'planning' to interview and letting MSM know about it? Seems almost like a scare tactic?? imo.
Or a leak?

'It shines a totally new complexion on what investigators believe happened to William,’ the officer told the Daily Telegraph.
. . .
A NSW Police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia they could not comment on the matter as 'it is subject to a Coronial Inquest and an ongoing investigation'.

Person overseas or in gaol could explain extended preparations?

Sky News Stefanovic just stated at end of piece about AJ NSW police are about to interview a prior suspect in William's case they had previously discounted. I dont do FB or Twitter so is anyone able to find written confirmation anywhere. 7.12am.

He showed part of his recent documentary which showed him interviewing the current lead investigator when he said to him... you know who it is dont you! The lead answered back...we have our thoughts yes.

I hope this is ok to put out here.

Imo strange how it was tacked on end of AJ piece. Police are investigating if he was in fact abducted and returned!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member