Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

I don’t know what it is about this case but I often think of her and how she still is without her name and her family and friends don’t know what happened to their daughter/sister/friend.

I would like to search missing person records for Russia or countries in Eastern Europe. I have tried using INTERPOL. Does anyone know of other sites or sources I could try?

I don’t know what it is about this case but I often think of her and how she still is without her name and her family and friends don’t know what happened to their daughter/sister/friend.

I would like to search missing person records for Russia or countries in Eastern Europe. I have tried using INTERPOL. Does anyone know of other sites or sources I could try?

For Russia I found out its complicated. I didn't find a good overall database, there is probably not even one....for one there is the language barrier...then you have to find out if the info is up to date or old and updated....most of the mp's announced, if you find them, are static pictures (so impossible to copy/paste the text and translate automatically), they describe the stats differently sometimes (big mouth, round eyes etc.) and off course somehow there must be a notice that somebody immigrated or traveled to America or a hunch....at least that would make things easier... In the past I found several sites and saved them, but later on they don't seem to be there anymore or don't open......so sadly I can't give you a couple of sites "out of the pocket".....it's frustrating, but not impossible.....

To add: then there are a lot of forced disappearances, that doesn't make it any easier.

Last edited:
I checked russian cross tattoo on the fingers and it is a chiffre for a female thief.
Whether she really was a thief or just figuratively ("stealing hearts" or just seeing herself as a "bad girl"), no idea. It is a homemade tattoo, definitely.

I checked russian cross tattoo on the fingers and it is a chiffre for a female thief.
Whether she really was a thief or just figuratively ("stealing hearts" or just seeing herself as a "bad girl"), no idea. It is a homemade tattoo, definitely.

Yes, most likely.

I disagree, I've never seen a homemade finger tattoo that consistent, straight, or dark. Fingers are really hard to tattoo and the ink often "falls out" if it's not done right.

I am the last person on earth to know much about tattoos, but i have a friend and colleague, who has the letters LOVE inked on her knuckles. She did it herself and it is very consistent and neat. However, you are probably right, the lines are a bit sharper in the UID.

I disagree, I've never seen a homemade finger tattoo that consistent, straight, or dark. Fingers are really hard to tattoo and the ink often "falls out" if it's not done right.

suzi9mm wrote about this on her blog. I can't remember if this was posted here. This is what she said:
"someone with a tattoo based on my photo is missing. i have to say i dont think the tattoo is very well done. a couple of people contacted me about it, hoping i might have come across the woman. the other was a NYPD detective. my first reaction was 'BS' but i checked the email address and whate else i could find, it was solid. wow, i felt like i was i a CSI episode. anyway, unfortunately i couldnt help."
suzi9mm: windowshopping flats & jobs

I don't think this is flash. Most flash panthers are either just the head or the full body. Skin rips are not as common in flash. I've only seen a few that were similar to this one in the placement and size of the claws.

ive seen a lot of skin rip in flash. also panthers are super common cover ups.

I think it has been long enough and isotope testing should be run. Investigators—both websluths and police— NEED to narrow down a geographic location where this Jane Doe lived for more specific missing person searches.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP82758Marta Unru, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactAugust 30, 2016
Missing FromBrooklyn, New York

I just found this woman missing from Brooklyn in August 2016
She is Blonde her height off by 2 inches. I thought I would post.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I think it's interesting. I found what I think is her Facebook page. I'm reluctant to post a link, because I'm not 100% sure. She is from Russia and she is very into plastic surgery as it looks. Last post was in 2015. On her pictures I can't see any tattoos though.

I think it's interesting. I found what I think is her Facebook page. I'm reluctant to post a link, because I'm not 100% sure. She is from Russia and she is very into plastic surgery as it looks. Last post was in 2015. On her pictures I can't see any tattoos though.

Oh wow I believe Jane doe had breast implants .

Also mentions taking care of her grandmother in Brooklyn 'once a week' on a photo, which really is not far off from Jamaica Bay. However, I understand why you are hesitant to post.

After some digging, I found an updated report that shows that Marta is living in Florida, but these things could also be false or it could be another Marta. The JD description and Martas are very similar though.

Last edited:
Also mentions taking care of her grandmother in Brooklyn 'once a week' on a photo, which really is not far off from Jamaica Bay. However, I understand why you are hesitant to post.

After some digging, I found an updated report that shows that Marta is living in Florida, but these things could also be false or it could be another Marta. The JD description and Martas are very similar though.

There is also a Marta Unru profile on Explore Talent Explore Talent Acting Profile - Marta Unru | 33 years old Acting | Altamonte Springs FL - Explore Talent also situated in Florida (Orlando), 33 yrs old, 5'8, Mixed Ethnicity. Sadly no picture.

And there's a person's record of a Marta Unru, living in Roselle, NJ, that would fit the Facebook page and who also has lived in Orlando, Florida en Brooklyn, NY.
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Marta-Unru

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back