Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have written to LE, (today) but have yet to receive a reply. Does anyone know for sure that this UID has had her DNA entered into the CODIS network? Supposedly she is not a match with Anna Waters, but I'm not sure how they determined that.

this girl bears a striking resemblance to lisa borden the height is off but the facial features are very close and she was known to hitchike it's a longshot but you never know

I think the UID looks shockingly close to Lisa Borden. Does anyone know if this was ever submitted to LE?

Kelly

I think the UID looks shockingly close to Lisa Borden. Does anyone know if this was ever submitted to LE?

Kelly

Personally I don't see any resemblance. Lisa's nose and lips look bigger and I think the metal in her hand would have been picked up in the autopsy.

I've contacted LE 3 times now in regards to this poor girl. All I want to know is if her DNA has been entered into CODIS...nothing else. They will not respond to my calls or e-mail. All I get is: We'll forward your request to the proper dept. Guess they don't want it solved!

I've contacted LE 3 times now in regards to this poor girl. All I want to know is if her DNA has been entered into CODIS...nothing else. They will not respond to my calls or e-mail. All I get is: We'll forward your request to the proper dept. Guess they don't want it solved!

Yes, Cali's DNA is in CODIS, and has been for several years.

She has also been ruled out as a match to Lisa Jane Borden (as well as the rest of Texas's DPS database).

Yes, Cali's DNA is in CODIS, and has been for several years.

She has also been ruled out as a match to Lisa Jane Borden (as well as the rest of Texas's DPS database).

How do I ask this tactful....hummm. How do you know this? Did you talk to LE? Was she only run against TX DPS? Please, do tell all you know and how you know it! :D

How do I ask this tactful....hummm. How do you know this? Did you talk to LE? Was she only run against TX DPS? Please, do tell all you know and how you know it! :D

lol...:)

Until last year I was the PM Admin for The Doe Network. I did not speak to the LE myself, but it was reported to me by the Area Director at the time. I did discuss this case at length with Gerry Nance over at NCMEC, and he was the one who told me about DPS running her against their database. She has also been compared to all of California's DOJ cases, and certainly, she is in NCIC, so that database is reguarly updated and cross checked as well.

It is the feeling of LE, and I agree, that Cali Doe is not listed as missing within any agency we have seen online. This case has been so extensively investigated that if she were online anywhere, we would have found her by now.

... It is the feeling of LE, and I agree, that Cali Doe is not listed as missing within any agency we have seen online. This case has been so extensively investigated that if she were online anywhere, we would have found her by now.

I agree with you about her probably NOT being one listed in any current data bases. However, I think that Monica Castillo - Gonzales, who was listed on a now defunct Mexican government website, was a very close match.

Unfortunately, the FBI could not locate anyone who knew anything about Monica's case, and some time after they started to look for her, the Mexican web site was shut down.

Many things seemed to fit between the two cases. You can compare the two by looking back in previous posts on this thread.

Hi Richard :)

Yes, I remember Monica, and it did seem like a decent match back then.

I thought NCMEC had ruled that out with absolution? I am pretty sure, but it's difficult to remember after so long and so many cases later. I'll check with Gerry about it.

I agree with you about her probably NOT being one listed in any current data bases. However, I think that Monica Castillo - Gonzales, who was listed on a now defunct Mexican government website, was a very close match.

Unfortunately, the FBI could not locate anyone who knew anything about Monica's case, and some time after they started to look for her, the Mexican web site was shut down.

Many things seemed to fit between the two cases. You can compare the two by looking back in previous posts on this thread.

Hi Richard :)

Yes, I remember Monica, and it did seem like a decent match back then.

I thought NCMEC had ruled that out with absolution? I am pretty sure, but it's difficult to remember after so long and so many cases later. I'll check with Gerry about it.

I spoke directly with the Caledonia (NY) investigator of the case, and he told me that he had contacted an FBI unit or agent attatched to our embassy in Mexico to assist in the case. He told me that the FBI agent was unable to locate anyone or any further information regarding Monica's case, but that he was still looking (at the time). Then the Mexican Website was shut down shortly afterward.

I do not know if NCMEC ever got involved in attempting to compare the two cases. I never spoke with Gerry Nance on these particular cases, but perhaps someone else did. I am certain that NCMEC featured the Caledonia Jane Doe on their website. I do not recall if they had Monica's case in their files.

The necklace she was wearing may have come from a mail-order house, a do-it-yourself kit. I bought one very similar during the 70's. I don't recall however where I sent away to.

her anniversary is coming up. maybe it will trigger something in someone. A memory or guilt, either way, maybe it can give her a nmae.

Bumping her up. The 28th anniversary of her death has come and gone, how many more until she is given her name back?

I see that they have added a new and improved pic of Cali Doe on the Doenetwork site.
With the nose and chin readjusted for someone sitting upright instead of being built off some one in a reclining position, hopefully, this will help.

I am seriously beginning to wonder if perhaps Cali was a special needs child who had been kept serperate from her peers, her neighbors, the whole world.
This could account for the lack of dental care.

However, it would not account for the blasted tan lines. Unless the family had a private pool or something where the girl was able to play.

Was she raised in some cult and then deposed of? Cults were all over the place back in the '70's.

*sigh*

Another year gone by and still, no name.

How much longer, Lord?

After reading the concerned messages by you all on here, and looking up this case on various websites, my heart was broken. :(
I just had to make a memorial page for her at findagrave.com

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23492901

This is truly sad. How can anyone have the heart to take the life of someone who was as young as her? She looks as if she were so innocent...and very pretty.

Does anyone know the name of the cemetery this child is buried in? Has anyone ever visited her grave?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members