Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge says there are three things that goes against the defense argument. He says: 1. This is a probable cause hearing 2. A body is not required for homicide charges. 3. A body is not needed as long is there is other evidence to prove something happened.

He says there has to be a reasonable belief that the defendant “may” have committed this crime. Judge says he draws all reasonable inference in favor of prosecution.

Judge says he believes there is probable cause #BarryMorphew may have committed murder and tampering with a deceased human body. He says there are two motivations: an affair and that she wanted a divorce.
https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1438970886938312709?s=20

Now the real work begins. I hope the prosecution does a better job at trial, there's a lot of work left to be done here.

I feel heartbroken for those girls. What a horrible thing they must be going through. I can't imagine what is going on in their heads right now.

To those insinuating that the new addition to Barry's team is not qualified or up to par with Barry's other attorneys... may want to do a little research. He is highly qualified, sought after attorney.

Yeah, that’s why it’s so odd he seemed to not be completely familiar with the case, and was contradicting Barry’s own words at times. Everything I was able to find on him said he was a tremendous attorney like you said

The judge finds probable cause that Barry Morphew may have committed the offenses for first-degree murder and tampering with a deceased body.

The judge finds that Barry Morphew may have two motivations: That Suzanne Morphew was having an affair and that she wanted a divorce.

https://twitter.com/jenniferchicks/status/1438970977887588353?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member