Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is not a trial," he said. "It does not serve as a mini trial. Only to see if there is probable cause that there was a murder and that the defendant might have caused that. We have to entertain a reasonable belief that the defendant may have caused this. The court must draw all reasonable inferences in favor of people. Evidence to support a conviction is not necessary at this stage."

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-judge-rules-barry-morphew-will-head-to-trial

Just stopping in here to say… HALLELUJAH ❤️❤️

Wow.
I just woke up to this news, listening to the Judge's comments.
Waiting for "what next".
Sounds too good to be true, after constantly waiting, giving up, slowly losing interest as so drawn out.
Now, back to being 'full of beans', as we go through this next journey.
Surely, BM is exhausted, as his hopes are in his boots.

If this thread was an in person party... I think we’d all be dancing and singing whatever song is playing.. what a wait for this moment

it’s not praying for his downfall when justice is coming to get him.
charlie-brown-peanuts.gif

Sydnee Stelle

@SydneeStelle

·
15m

The judge also said her lack of phone use points to be not being alive, rather than being in hiding somewhere: “The court can infer that when her phone went silent, Mrs. Morphew also went silent.”

Sydnee Stelle

@SydneeStelle

·
13m

The judge is going through evidence that Suzanne sent texts saying she didn’t feel safe alone with Barry and that she was considering getting a protection order against him. “That makes it more likely that Mr. Morphew is capable of harming his wife.”

Sydnee Stelle

@SydneeStelle

·
4m

Now, the judge is going through the times that Barry has changed his story or left out info when talking to law enforcement, saying the court can infer that changing statements is evidence of Barry not being truthful with law enforcement.

I wonder if this will wake the girls up?
What they are going through breaks my heart. I'm sure they loved both their mother and father. They may be in denial that the man that helped raise them and loved them would do something so horrible.
They're young. They've been through a horrible ordeal. I think in time they will understand and accept the truth. I think it will take quite a long time though. I hope and pray that someday they find peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa