Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for a poll of where people are at --- who thinks he has fled the region/country, and who thinks he is hiding out within the city/state/nearby? (I recognize there are third and fourth options but just curious about the likelihood between these two)

Frustrated with LE? I’m straight up frustrated with this case and anyone who has allowed this to happen, whoever they are.

This certainly puts a different light on ‘van life’ and on social media celebrity in general. What has happened here and how do we begin to understand?

To those who have become victims of this case I hope for real answers to come soon.

This case is reminiscent of what domestic violence cases can result in. Its association to vanlife is only a matter of coincidence. I’ve been living “vanlife” on and off for past several years and solidly for the past year. It’s wonderful and I plan to continue, with my partner who is also wonderful and supportive. This isn’t about vanlife. It’s about two young adults who were in an extremely toxic relationship.

Last edited:
What date did the tik tocker pick him up hitchhiking?

Hitchhiking is suspect in and of itself but here's why I ask - we keep assuming he drove the car home but to my knowledge we have no real proof of this.

What if someone met him there and took the van back for him and he fled from there. Why else was he hitchhiking?

Just for a poll of where people are at --- who thinks he has fled the region/country, and who thinks he is hiding out within the city/state/nearby? (I recognize there are third and fourth options but just curious about the likelihood between these two)

Well sleuthers here were using an app and were tracking her phone to Puerto Rico. One was going to call it in. I hope they did.

Police say Gabby Petito's fiance Brian Laundrie has been missing since Tuesday

Laundrie's family asked police to come to their home and told them they have not seen him since Tuesday, Taylor said.

"We've been trying all week to talk to his family, to talk to Brian, and now they've called us here on Friday, we've gone to the home, and they're saying now they have not seen their son," Taylor told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Friday night."So we are working through those details as we speak. It is another twist in this story."

I want to retract anything positive I might have posted about BL, any explanation for anything he has done thus far. I've been proven wrong.
It's all good, it's makes all of us think. We need 2 different sides to see/or argue comments/situations. Fact is now we have a missing young woman and the one person who could give answer's is MIA as well. Not a good situation. IMO

Police say Gabby Petito's fiance Brian Laundrie has been missing since Tuesday

Laundrie's family asked police to come to their home and told them they have not seen him since Tuesday, Taylor said.

"We've been trying all week to talk to his family, to talk to Brian, and now they've called us here on Friday, we've gone to the home, and they're saying now they have not seen their son," Taylor told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Friday night."So we are working through those details as we speak. It is another twist in this story."

Hitchhiking is suspect in and of itself but here's why I ask - we keep assuming he drove the car home but to my knowledge we have no real proof of this.

What if someone met him there and took the van back for him and he fled from there. Why else was he hitchhiking?

We do not know if the hitchhiking incident is valid or if it was even him. Fox 13 Utah has a big disclaimer on their website that the story is not verified

Hitchhiking is not suspect in national parks. Many hikers hitch after a long hike.

Two things:

First, in the NPPD interview with WFLA, Josh Taylor almost slips up and says the word ‘homicide’ right around the 3:53 mark. IMO. He quickly stops himself and says “investigation that could have resulted in the death of a [little?] girl”. I know we’ve all been thinking it, but I have not yet heard LE insinuate GP is presumed dead.

Secondly, now that BL has achieved ‘missing person’ status on top of POI, does that give LE more leeway in looking into his digital footprint that they may not have previously had access to without a warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa