Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to lose my defense attorney card with this case but if the park closes at dusk, if they find him, I wonder if they will arrest him for violation of the ordinance. Probably only a violation offense but this is what LE does to homeless people constantly. (I don't think that's right or good FWIW but it happens)

If that should happen, his family better hope that he is not put into a cell with other detainees. The general public in the area are not taking kindly to a missing young lady or the way his family has acted.

Whatever BL's game plan is, its all rather foolish when there are a thousand ways he might never be found guilty of a crime. He's lawyered up. Doesn't have to say a word.
All he has to do is tell them they fought, she walked off, got in a van with other campers and left him alone. He was disgusted and came home. I don't know where she is. Prove I do. End of story.
...and about another thousand exculpatory stories available.
Even if they find a body, they have to prove he murdered her.
Right now, Brian is closer to being let go than he is to being charged with anything.
As much as I dislike this, I think this is a good prediction of how it might go down if he is found. Hopefully some evidence is found soon.

47871953-9990735-Laundrie_s_father_62_year_old_Christopher_Laundrie_pictured_was_-a-59_1631654733340.jpg

Laundrie's father, 62-year-old Christopher Laundrie (pictured), was seen mowing his lawn on Monday, and refused to comment on his son's whereabouts North Port police urge Brian Laundrie to cooperate in Gabby Petito investigation | Daily Mail Online
I inquired a few threads back, photos were referenced, but still no date.

Been waiting for this. I think having access to both their phones should shed a lot of light one way or another. Things are just going to keep snowballing and unfolding from here.

What do we think they mean? iCloud? Google?

If you subpoena Google they can give you GPS records down to what room in a house a phone is located if the phone is logged into any Google service. It's insane.

Is the helicopter everyone is seeing here?

Snow Report
On September 17 and 18 all of the southern trails will be closed at Grand Targhee due to construction in the area. As construction on the new Peaked Lift continues, a helicopter will be flying materials over the trails, so please respect all of these closures. Mill Creek will be open, but you will not be able to enter Grand Targhee's permitted area. Closed Trails: Rocky Mountain Way, 38 Special, Colter's Escape, Buffalo Soldier, Andy's, Action Jackson, Peaked, Ain't Life Grand, Yada Yada Yada, and Planet Claire.

Yep, I think you're right. The helicopter is registered to Timberline Helicopters and they do heavy lifting! Good find.

I wonder if they actually have her phone, and are tracking his. Hers is going to be dead if it hasn't been recovered, so it doesn't make any sense for them to be able to track hers.

There's an issue with this info.

Possibly the case. However, access to hers would show where it last pinged before going dead. That could be extremely valuable in her search.

Whatever BL's game plan is, its all rather foolish when there are a thousand ways he might never be found guilty of a crime. He's lawyered up. Doesn't have to say a word.
All he has to do is tell them they fought, she walked off, got in a van with other campers and left him alone. He was disgusted and came home. I don't know where she is. Prove I do. End of story.
...and about another thousand exculpatory stories available.
Even if they find a body, they have to prove he murdered her.
Right now, Brian is closer to being let go than he is to being charged with anything.

As calculating as he is…and I definitely think he is. He’s young….mind you I think intelligent(well read at least)……but we are dealing with arrogance, impulsiveness and possible panic. Add in if he has an abusive/abuser personality(highly debated). His rash and reckless decisions from start to current….begin to make sense. He’s in uncharted waters….never had this much pressure put on him in his life before. And he’s massively failing. Lucky at best to allude capture thus far. MOO but only a mater of time before he’s apprehended(innocent or guilty aside). Or found….if the suicide theories are more true than theory. TLDR/Bottom line. As smart as he is….he’s young, inexperienced and at this point running on emotion….not strategic logic. Running on pure Emotion is reckless and most times illogical.

Last edited:
Yes it closes, but you can still get in if you're walking or biking. But, you better be prepared to meet some wild hogs, gators, bears, poisonous snakes, coyotes, and bobcats.
And there is an entire section that the turpentine industry left behind that is laced with arsenic. You can't drink the water or stay in that area.
sounds like fun? yikes!

I wondered that too but could they get access to his phone if he was classified as endangered missing? I know there is a big grey line getting access to cell records
From all appearances he is voluntarily missing UNLESS he made threats of self harm, I think it’s unlawful to access his phone unless he’s a suspect. I’m not in LE or an Atty, so I would love the opinion of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever