Found Safe MA - Dolly Thapa, 38, last seen leaving friend's home, Dorchester, Boston, 12 Sep 2021

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
dolly.jpg

Police are still searching for missing 38-year-old Dolly Thapa. She was last seen leaving a friend’s home in Dorchester on Sunday, September 12.

On Saturday, the Essex County District Attorney’s Office released a photo of Thapa’s car. It is a 2002 grey/light green Lexus with the Massachusetts license plate 198AN3. The photo was taken by Rhode Island State Police before she went missing.

missingwomancar-1.jpg

The Essex County District Attorney’s Office released a photo of missing person Dolly Thapa’s car (Photo Via Essex County DA)

Thapa has been living in Wellesley.

Photo Released Of Missing Woman Dolly Thapa's Car

Dolly Thapa, 38, of Wellesley was last seen the morning of September 12 leaving a friend's home in Dorchester. (Image via Essex District Attorney's office)

Law enforcement is asking for the public's assistance to find Dolly Thapa, a 38-year-old Wellesley woman who has disappeared.

Thapa — formally of Rowley — was last seen leaving a friend's home in Dorchester Sunday morning, according to a statement from the Essex District Attorney's Office.

Family members reported Thapa missing to the Wellesley police Monday evening.

She is believed to be driving a 2002 grey or light green Lexus with a Massachusetts license plate MA 198AN3, the DA's office said.

The Boston, Rowley, and Wellesley police departments, along with the Essex District Attorney's office, are investigating Thapa's disappearance.

Anyone who believes they may have seen Thapa since September 12 should reach out to the Essex State Police Detective Unit at 978-745-8908 ext. 5199.

Authorities Ask For Public's Help To Locate Missing Wellesley Woman

Dolly is / was a photographer. Some of her photography can be seen on her social media, and she has a site listed on her FB (dollythapa.com), but it's no longer an active site, as far as I can tell.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/dolly-thapa-photography-beverly

Dolly's Instagram is: Login • Instagram

Her last post was 27 weeks ago, but before then, she seemed to be relatively active. Based on her themed photos, she seemed to be really into her aesthetic.

Attached are some additional pictures of Dolly.

dolly thapa 5.png dolly thapa 7.png

How do they not know the color of her car? Wouldn't it be noted on her registration?

They DO know colour, sort of. See my first post. I don't know how much info police have in US to ascertain colour? Maybe it had been changed?

They DO know colour, sort of. See my first post. I don't know how much info police have in US to ascertain colour? Maybe it had been changed?

I did see your post. I lived in Massachusetts, so that is why I am puzzled. In every state I have lived in, your vehicle registration would state the color--i.e.a gray 4dr Lexus sedan, or a green 4dr Lexus sedan. The only thing I can think of after posting is the shade is a mix of both, so they're just saying that to help people keep an eye out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back