Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Brian is hyper-compliant during the traffic stop and his head snaps around to follow the officer's pointing finger before the officer has asked him to go and sit where his finger is pointing suggests that Brian could be easily led in an interrogation. Maybe that's why his parents won't let him be interviewed.

Personally, I find Brian so devoid of anger that it's unlikely he would kill Gabby or anyone else in a rage.

I was friends with this couple. Husband was always calm, cool and collected. Known him for 10+ years and never saw him get mad. Even when drinking. Turns out he had been abusing his wife for years and no one knew. She files for divorce and gets a restraining order. He murdered her in her home 2 years ago on Valentines. I NEVER would have guessed he was capable of doing something like that. You dont really even know people. Not really. Just because BL seems chill doesnt mean he isnt raging mad inside waiting to get her alone. You know he blamed her for them getting pulled over. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could see this on a map with the timeline adding the van sighting. Like how far was it from where he was picked up by Miranda? Didn't he say he'd been camping by himself for 4 days? He was picked up on 29 Aug.
This may help you visualize the area. Otto included a couple of good maps.

Brian and Gabby were somewhere near Grand Trenton National Park on Aug 25, per her mother. The Aug 27 snapchat might be nearby since Gabby planned to meet a friend in Yellowstone on Aug 29. That leaves Brian with, let's say, 1 AM on August 28 until evening of Aug 29 to wander in the forest - perhaps hiding a body before he drops from exhaustion, 24 hours?

He had to get rid of a body so it will never be found. Twenty four hours later, at 1 AM on August 29, he would be exhausted, second thinking himself, needing sleep. On August 30, he has two choices - call in a missing person report, or drive straight home to Florida.

August 30 - 31, he drives to Florida, confirmed arrived on Sept 1.

That leaves from maximum 36 hours. It's not really enough to be wild camping for a few days. Furthermore, all that stress of hiding a body - he smelled clean?

View attachment 313253

View attachment 313254

Good Morning Fellow WS’ers!

ETA: Don’t jump in posting what has been being discussed on social media over night. We don’t permit info until it is picked up in MSM. Thank you for understanding.

question if i may (iʻm sincerely asking for clarification and learning, not to be combative or anything icky). iʻm confused, how did we get all the posts about tiktok girl ʻpicking up brian hitchhikingʻ and then ʻsomebody who took a photo on their phone and it looked like it might be brianʻ walking near his parents house the other day, long before i saw mention of either of those on msm. iʻve read the rules (several times lol) but iʻve got legit brain fog from an injury and having a hard time understanding what can be talked about and what canʻt. i saw that not only the video links were snipped but even just a mention of them. thanks for any help in clarifying, much appreciated. i certainly donʻt want to add to the modʻs work!

By now I would hope they have neighbors video and toll camera shots if he used any at all. I just can’t believe we have zero sightings of him after the hitchhike event….
I can't keep up with the thread but when he exited the vehicle from hitchhiking to go to a parking lot to supposedly get another ride would there be cameras in that parking lot? Would LE know if his van was parked there or if he left with other people? MOO

Miranda Baker said she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, on August 29. Van was spotted by YouTubers on Aug 27. So going by what BL told them about camping for 4 days, GP was just parked in the middle of nowhere by herself?
Presumably in a dispersed camping spot, not in the middle of nowhere.

Gabby Petito case: Rangers searching Grant Teton, Yellowstone for woman

A team of elite National Park Service rangers are searching Saturday for missing Long Island native Gabby Petito in Grand Teton in Wyoming and another squad may be combing a remote part of nearby Yellowstone, a report said.

“There is a group of park rangers that is searching for Gabby Petito in the backcountry of the park,” a Grand Teton Park Ranger told DailyMail.com. “This is the park’s elite search and rescue unit.

The ranger also said he believes “there may also be a search going on in a remote area of Yellowstone National Park.”

It’s not clear where in Yellowstone the rangers might be searching.

Gabby Petito: Police study photo of man who looks like Brian Laundrie

A cellphone photo of a man walking around North Port, Florida on Friday looks a "heck" of a lot like missing Gabby Petito's boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, a spokesperson for the North Port Police Department, told the New York Post.

The picture was taken by 18-year-old passerby Zachary Randazzo, who was driving around Targee Ave in North Port on Friday, which is two blocks away from the family home.

It was taken at around 5 pm, an hour and a half before investigators showed up at the family home after Laundrie's attorney reported him missing.
That’s not him as the pictures clearly shows a large tattoo on his arm in the photo. Easy elimination

I get that. Surely they can think of SOMETHING to take them in for. There has to be information that LE knows that we don't. Aiding and Abetting? While I know BL hasn't been charged with anything bc there is no evidence of a crime, LE can come up with something. LE messed up by not keeping tabs on BL. He could be anyways by now. He has a 3 day head start. This has gotten way out of hand.

Unfortunately, they could bring him in, and he could still refuse to talk. He could be charged with her disappearance, and still plead the 5th and refuse to talk.

Shower or no shower, the clothes would still show wear, I believe. Honestly, considering if it was a murder, wouldn't he get a bit sweaty through his clothes? Did he have a change of clothes in his bag? Sounds like TikTok said he had practically nothing in his bag for having been out a supposed three days, so.

I wondered about the clothing. He might have been carrying a change of clothes in the backpack and then ditched the dirty clothes after showering.

There are so many pages and I may have missed a post saying there are cameras in the outer area the showers. Or outside to catch traffic in and out.

jmo

Gabby Petito: Police study photo of man who looks like Brian Laundrie

A cellphone photo of a man walking around North Port, Florida on Friday looks a "heck" of a lot like missing Gabby Petito's boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, a spokesperson for the North Port Police Department, told the New York Post.

The picture was taken by 18-year-old passerby Zachary Randazzo, who was driving around Targee Ave in North Port on Friday, which is two blocks away from the family home.

It was taken at around 5 pm, an hour and a half before investigators showed up at the family home after Laundrie's attorney reported him missing.

Went missing then shows up one street over with a half sleeve tattoo? Nah. It's not him.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member