Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the coverage, does anyone else think BL may have committed suicide in the home? It's not like he killed Gabby there so why all the equipment?

That crossed my mind but I'm confused about what's happening, a suicide wouldn't be called a "crime scene" would it? It wouldn't warrant yellow tape around the house and such.. And wouldn't an ambulance come even for a suicide? Wonder what's going on.

Some info out there on case may not be accurate. FBI will be able to track BL travel between Wyoming and FL with gas station video, van sitings, possible airline tickets, cell phone pings. But exactly how Gabby died and what BL can be criminally prosecuted for in court of law may be little or none.
He doesn’t have to explain. All needed is a possibility of something else that could have happened.
Given what I’ve read about case, I think BL and GP got into a heated altercation and she got killed. Situation was such that BL felt he’d be blamed. So he lawyeredup and whatever he told lawyer, was told to keep mum.
So he left and said nothing. Took the van home or had someone take it to FL.

Normal people automatically call authorities when some is hurt or killed. They tell friends and family if they leave someone in the wilderness. He knew her family and had to know they’d be sick with worry. Yet it was more important he say nothing. What made it so much more important?

It is possible that she told him to leave and take the van. And so he did without letting anyone know. Yes, it is possible that he just left without knowing she was dead; she could have even gone with some other people.

But it makes no sense. It doesn’t sit well with me and most people that it happened that way. Far more likely, she got fatally injured in a fight with him and he just ditched her. That is going to be legacy he will have to carry regardless of whether he gets convicted of whatever happened to Gabby
@jamicat bringing your post over from the Media/Maps NO discussion thread. Please post here.

If they believe he harmed Gabby and then came back to the house after, they will look for any evidence of a crime in the house. Basically anything having to do with Brian and Gabby's relationship can be relevant in figuring out what happened and why.
Take photos in place of every piece of art BL has drawn before collecting. Pack up every phone, computer, ipod, camera data disc, etc in the house. Collect any thing belonging to GP especially anything that had been in the van. And so on. Plenty of stuff can be in that house even though the crime wasn't committed there
Source for evidence that he has experience on the AT?
So far, I haven’t seen any specifics that BL has ever been to the AT. It runs between Springer in way north Georgia and Katahdin in Maine, i.e. nowhere near Florida or close.
The distance from North Port in Florida to Springer (where the AT starts and heads north) is over 600 miles.
They drove the van from Florida to NY so they had plenty of opportunity to visit the AT either before or after the family event they attended

I hope they can find some evidence, maybe a burner phone BL and his parents were using to communicate, or something. But with weeks to clean and destroy anything I wonder if they'll find anything. I also hope they can find any items Gabby's parents may have listed so those items can be returned to her family.

I think there would've been an ambulance by now if that were the case.

Good point, although they could be waiting for a ME to arrive.
That crossed my mind but I'm confused about what's happening, a suicide wouldn't be called a "crime scene" would it? It wouldn't warrant yellow tape around the house and such, would it? And wouldn't an ambulance would come even for a suicide? Wonder what's going on.

I'm confused too. It's possible they are waiting on a medical examiner, but that is just speculation. I just don't get why they are no longer searching for him.

I still stand by my comment from yesterday before GP was found:

“This is exactly what has been nagging me quite some time. I get that they have rights and can refuse to speak.

However, combined with what looks like mess ups (MOO) by LE such as missing the fact he left the house and wasn’t under some sort of surveillance, Is the family being given some sort of special treatment”.

<modsnip>

Y'all, please, don't respond to trolls. We can watch this happen live and chat about it. But not if the mods have to keep removing the bickering. Who cares about our personal opinions at this point! Let it go. Let's watch the FBI come out with evidence to nail this guy.
I’m probably late getting here, but I wonder if someone didn’t commit suicide in the house? Brian perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member