Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have something to do with evidence collecting. ECU is Evidence Collection Unit but I don't know what ECM is. Imo

ETA I just saw that it is used for cellphone triangulation. Anybody know exactly how that works or how they would use it at the scene?
It has something to do with the car I think..

The timeline just has too many holes… everyone needs to go back through the dates and break down BL’s movements from 8/29-9/1

8/25-8/26 IMO this is when Gabby died

8/26 -8/29 BL hikes up to lake with backpack with change of clothes, cleans up, ditches old clothes and puts on clean ones.. this is why backpack was nearly empty. TIkTokker mentioned BL did not “stink” which means he cleans up before getting ride. He had plenty of cash at this point to take off. He was agitated on ride probably because it was taking him off course from van.

8/29 BL returns to van and from there could have met up with someone to take van back to FL for him while he goes in opposite direction. “Yosemite” text was on 8/30 from CA area while van was headed towards FL.

9/1 van returned, parents could be keeping him hidden from media in another state by misleading LE? IMO

- has anyone seen footage of BL after 8/30? Anywhere? Is he in NY? CA?

Footage needs to be found from 8/30 forward of BL to find him.

What could the agents photographing the shed in the backyard possibly be needing to do that for? Curious!

My guess is that he's been in the house the entire time and that when they called LE to the house to report him missing, he was holed up in the shed in the backyard. MOO.

Somethings up but it doesn’t sound like they found a body to me. No doubt a lot of locals are crawling that park and reserve now that they can get in. Lots of 4 wheelers and good ole boys. Brian better hope he’s not found by them. Think Gage Jackson.
In the event that he’s there, this sounds like a fast and efficient way to get the search restarted without having to use taxpayer dollars.

The video of the van door closing will be extremely important most especially after the autopsy if it can be determined the time of death with reasonable certainty. Because if the door closed AFTER Gabby was deceased, it can be assumed that Brian lurked in the area (remember he reported to his “ride” that he’d been out with just a tarp for several days while his fiancée was updating her social media platform). My opinion of him “hitching” a ride was to develop an alibi.

Those YouTubers might have just helped to secure a conviction in a murder case..

I had dinner last night with Detective Step Son. He never discusses crime cases with me. He has been following this case closely. But he was upset that Brian got away. He could not understand why LE, especially the Feds, didn't get tracking warrants for the Laundries vehicles. Said he has written these warrants up himself and that the Feds do not need much probable cause. Also said, unless they had proof early on that Gabby was dead, the urgency to find a live and possibly abandoned and injured person, would have been enough for all the warrants they needed from the beginning.
My only assumption was they were hoping she was alive. Now that is not the case and it is raining down now. But ya.. why they didn't track is beyond me.

Anchor JB Biunno is doing a great job covering this live.

I also thought he was very respectful on air yesterday when the FBI announced they believe Gabby was recovered. IMO

He’s excellent. For anyone who didn’t watch his live cast from when the police went to the Laundrie house on Friday, I can highly recommend watching at least some of it sometime when nothing “live” is going on.
He had access to the off-air cameras on the scene while their main news broadcast moved onto to other stories, and you can hear the chatter of the team on the scene, with him talking to the reporter here and there, and cutting to the main feed when necessary.
It gave a really good glimpse of what it’s like behind the scenes in a TV news MCR (master control room,) and was just an exceptional feat of slick, smart hosting.

edit: much like this current live broadcast, in fact!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members