Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those YouTubers might have just helped to secure a conviction in a murder case..

There's a certain bitter irony that another "vanlife" (or rather RV life) influencer couple might have been the key to cracking this case. BL should have realized that Gabby was not the only one out there with a camera documenting everything for social media.

Source for evidence that he has experience on the AT?
So far, I haven’t seen any specifics that BL has ever been to the AT. It runs between Springer in way north Georgia and Katahdin in Maine, i.e. nowhere near Florida or close.
The distance from North Port in Florida to Springer (where the AT starts and heads north) is over 600 miles.

IF he has experience... the keyword here is IF.
I cannot source a speculation that I have.
EDITED TO ADD: I cannot tell if BL is an expert survivalist or just wanted to be one. From their Instagram accounts, he appeared to want to be perceived as an experienced hiker/ survivalist.

Last edited:
My opinion is that it is futile to make guesses in advance of the autopsy as to her “accidental” or “intentional” death. I’m sure BL’s friends would like to come up with all sorts of options where it could be accidental. Does he have friends? What do we even know about him? Was he married before? Any children? Past relationships? How did they turn out?

Seeing as there’s a crime scene and FBI swarming his home I think it’s pretty safe to assume it wasn’t an accident and they know it.

As to the rest of your questions no. No friends have come forward. No marriages on record. He’s only 23. No kids. No prior girlfriends talking.

The door to the shed was open to the shed and people inside. But they were behind the shed too taking photos all around. But what was odd-something was on the fence behind it that they were looking at. Was able to grab 2 SSs from the live.

Attachments

• 5DE576FC-6DD9-4987-A886-E68983DE67DB.jpeg
    5DE576FC-6DD9-4987-A886-E68983DE67DB.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 8F5A08FE-4C2E-4D4A-AAE3-F53E7EF3E788.jpeg
    8F5A08FE-4C2E-4D4A-AAE3-F53E7EF3E788.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 300
Isn't this too late? Wouldn't the parents or family already got rid of evidence?
Most likely. Maybe, maybe some computers, notebooks, cell phone , other electronics will be found that can shed some more light. But really, if BL got into altercation and killed GP more thsn 2 weeks ago, it was likely a very quick event and anything to do with it gone. A lot of permanent disposal sites between Wyoming and Florida.

Do we have confirmation that the location of Gabby came solely from the youtubers? They also made mention that they now had access to cell phone location. Did the youtubers info just add to the info they already had?

There's a certain bitter irony that another "vanlife" (or rather RV life) influencer couple might have been the key to cracking this case. BL should have realized that Gabby was not the only one out there with a camera documenting everything for social media.

Is there a link to these YouTubers? I have so much to unpack here with all the facts put out thus far.

Good Morning all !! Damn this is an active thread train !!! Bravo to everyone for such attention and vigor....not a surprise bc I have met the best folks here on WS......I am watching FoxNews and News12 LI to keep up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288