Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes and she was never arrested despite being vilified by true crime watchers. We might not like how BL's parents are conducting themselves or we might say to ourselves "I'd never ever do this", but they have committed no crime by choosing to remain silent up to this point."

@
momofthreeboys

There is much we don't know about this situation. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some charges brought against them. That's my hope.
Based on what we do know, their behavior has been reprehensible and inexcusable.

BBM
Question: How many still think suicide is a possibility after all we know, including this 911 call released today?

There is absolutely NO evidence to support this assertion and with the release of the 911 call today, it is increasingly clear that Gabby was a victim and BL was her abuser.
Her commit suicide? - 0%
The coward committing suicide? - high potential.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Here is the 911 call while they were in Moab.
Seems Brian was hitting Gabby. Not the other way around
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1440003531486998528?s=19

I am confused about the report now. Its obvious on that the original report was that eh was slapping her, but when LE went to the Moonflower and wustioned the witness the witness said he didn't see him hitting her. I wonder if the Moab officer talked to a different witness than the person making the 911 call.

BBM
Question: How many still think suicide is a possibility after all we know, including this 911 call released today?

There is absolutely NO evidence to support this assertion and with the release of the 911 call today, it is increasingly clear that Gabby was a victim and BL was her abuser.
I don't think the LE searching would've been outfitted with body armor if they didn't have good reason to think BL is armed. I think between that and the parents finally calling worried about his safety, they've got reason to suspect suicide if necessary.

ETA: Clearly misread/misunderstood what OP was saying. Sorry! Leaving it though since I'm still concerned Brian is going to suicide.

https://twitter.com/ellenkilloran/status/1440018303246819334?s=21

Moab PD says "no comment" on the apparent, glaring contradiction between the Aug. 12 police report and the 911 call that was just released. Directing all inquiries to the FBI. #GabbyPetito #BrianLaundrie Police report is included here:
The bearded cop at the scene was the one who talked to the witness. And IMO the entire exchange changed once he arrived. I suspect his own bias based on whatever goes on with his wife/gf played a huge role in how he responded. They should now investigate him for possibly falsifying reports.

Mod Note:

Over 50 posts were just removed discussing a scene in Alabama. Until LE confirms it to be connected please do not clutter the thread with it.

NBC 15 just stated in the Facebook live there is nothing at this time to indicate this is connected. However given social media rumors we are following it.

There was one there or at least a park police officer. Talked to her a long time. There is nothing they could have done short of locking them both up forever to prevent what happened later. GP was dead set on staying with BP. When the facts come out, I expect there will be a witness that says GP stayed in the same hotel with him that night. Maybe camera footage of the Van in the parking lot.
The female talked to her? Hmm. Yeah, you're probably right. I can't imagine she found a camp site on her own and stayed by herself.

So they’re towing off the family cars but no one (that I’ve noticed) has shown any interest in the camper. The same WFLA live feed is showing the towing.

ETA. There were two tow trucks but they only took the mustang. The truck is still in the driveway but a white van pulled in to the empty slot next to it.

Last edited:
I am confused about the report now. Its obvious on that the original report was that eh was slapping her, but when LE went to the Moonflower and wustioned the witness the witness said he didn't see him hitting her. I wonder if the Moab officer talked to a different witness than the person making the 911 call.
I seem to recall there were at least 2 witnesses

The caller witnessed a scuffle. She admitted to assaulting him. He didn't offer that up until the cops started asking about his injuries. She denied he hit her. You can make that of that whatever you want, but he's still innocent in the eyes of the law, while she freely admitted to committing a crime.
She could see the way the land lay. That male LE was all pally and brotherly with him, laughing with him when he called her crazy. Telling BL that he had had a toxic exwife.
That was extremely unprofessional and more than a bit misogynistic.

Why?? If he did leave her in that town, she had options. Call her father for one thing. If she was worried about him leaving her in some remote place then must not have been too big a worry if she stayed with him even going off in the wilderness. Not sure where the “afraid of him leaving her” topic came from.

You'd be surprised what happens when a sunny girl who floats through life all optimism falls in desperate first love with volatile, critical, abusive man. The idea of being abandoned physically (especially bc it suggests emotional abandonment, that she'll lose him), plus literally being stranded alone on this trip she tried so hard to make perfect can feel like the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member