Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 'paling-up' can be read several different ways. To me, in this scenario, it came across less trying to gain info. from B, & more like literally two guys sharing a moment about their exp. with women. But Harry brings up a valid point. It's all in the viewer's interpretation, imo. I'd be interested in what that officer says about his motivations for saying the things he did to B.

The first time I watched it what I gathered was that both of the LEO's interacting with BL seemed like they may have assumed BL might be embarrassed to be an apparent victim, and were trying to make him feel OK.

ALL OF THIS.

Instability is a hallmark of abuse. Of course she seems unstable: she’s being gaslit by her abuser. She thinks she’s at fault for absolutely everything that happens to them, which is why she constantly apologizes to the officers and makes claims that her being annoying is what set Brian off.

I am so over the victim blaming. You know who is actually the unstable one? The guy who left his dead girlfriend in Wyoming.
Amen!!!

Bringing this transcription forward
Transcribed from body cam video

9:04
Officer: "Did he hit you"
GP : "He liked grabbed me" (puts hands to face grabbing to demonstrate)
Officer: “Don't worry, be honest”
GP: “He like .. he like this .... (puts hands on face grabbing again) He didn't like hit me (makes punching motion) (inaudible)
Officer: Did he slap your face or what?”
GP: “He like grabbed (inaudible) it cut me here ...(strokes left cheek) ... I can feel it now ... *starts crying*
(See photo : this is where she strokes above)

12:24
Officer: “This officer noticed you have marks on your face”
BL : “ I put marks on her too “

Attachments

• 3DBA97FA-5004-454C-A7A1-129CAED43429.jpeg
    3DBA97FA-5004-454C-A7A1-129CAED43429.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 44
Them taking the Mustang confirms a few things for me. He has been in Florida since Sept. 1st and he’s driven the Mustang since his return. I don’t know why else they’d take it. JMO

Or they suspect he drove it based on what parents said but aren't entirely sure, considering they also thought BL was there based on either parent's word and or lawyers. MOO

WFLA saying her phone was off since 9/1. They are going over a lot of the search warrant stuff now, worth listening to IMO

They didn't say directly but that seems to me like her phone was turned back on around 9/16. If her phone was off for 15 days from 9/1... I am trying to read between the lines.

I wonder if Gabby was found with her phone or not. Looks are looking worse and worse for BL.

There does seem to be enough evidence of DV here…for one, a police report that claims GP was the aggressor, for another, a witness who saw BL repeatedly slap GP, and finally, one of them ended up dead, and one went into hiding. Since we know GP was a victim of DV, because an independent witness saw BL strike her several times, AND she is now dead, my money is on GP being the victim and not BL. Nobody saw Gabby hit Brian. They only said she did, and she appeared to have reason to be afraid of him. <modsnip>

Oh yeah. That 911 call makes the police stop even more concerning. It also makes his actions during that stop super sinister. He knew to try to make her look crazy so no one would believe her. But did something get lost in translation for LE that stopped them? Did they not know who was alleged to have been slapping whom, by the witness?

Oh I bet that witness feels so sad right now. He tried hard to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question - reports are stating it had been off, meaning it currently is not? Also, 15 days from what date? Today? If so, that'd make it 9/5.

I'm curious about this Spotify playlist I keep seeing mentioned. Was it created on his account or hers, or did they have a joint account?

In the D.M. link, it looks like BL's parents pause when being brought out of the house and the LEO behind the dad gives him a forceful 'nudge' as if to say "We're not joking around. MOVE."
Scrolling video running on the DM front page right now.
Circled in red.

Home | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if LE discovered something already, like Brian was never hiking at the swamp ?
Or that Brian was never at the house at all ?
That can't make LE too happy.
MOO.
Sure looks that way lol

She also admitted to slapping him to get him to stop telling her to calm down.

With all due respect, she admitted to hitting him (slapping, tapping, whatever) on the arm to get him to pull over. She demonstrated to the officer and it was not hard. The officer even went over and asked BL to take his sleeve up and checked his arm for any marks determining that there were none and BL denied that his arm was hurt. You're reaching here. Gabby is the one who is dead. I think that speaks for itself. JMO

Thread is moving fast. They read part of the first search warrant on wfla. Something about a hard drive, and her mom said a text from GP on 8/27 raised suspicions because it said something about her grandfather and she never called him by that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa