Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
<rsbm>

At first I didn't think the deer cam pic looked that much like Brian until I compared it to this profile pic and even the beard and hairline matches up:

brian-and-gabby-together-860x543.jpg
from: Business owner says Gabby Petito and boyfriend made stop in Victor after visiting Wyoming - East Idaho News

Agreed I hope the police take this tip seriously. The resemblance is enough to warrant an investigation. So far internet sleuths have been kicking *advertiser censored*. Let's find BL!

Since it was not a criminal investigation, could the parents potentially be charged with something along the lines of obstructing justice, etc...?

This makes more sense than most of the theories that are floating around in my opinion.

Brian kills Gabby and then leaves her body out there thinking it will be discovered while he's on his "hike" of a few days. He needs to establish his alibi and part of doing that involves hitchhiking so those who pick him up can later say he told them he'd been hiking for days and was now returning to his fiance and their van. Perhaps he thought she would have been discovered by then and he could play the shocked and grieving boyfriend.

But, no one had found her in his "absence" and so he went with Plan B--run home to mommy and lawyer-up.

JMOO and MOO

I bet we will see this as a defense when and if Brian goes to trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Dr. Phil Show if anyone is interested

“Van Life” to Vanished: Inside Gabby Petito's Disappearance and Death

What do 22-year-old “van life” blogger Gabby Petito’s final videos reveal about what might have happened to her?

Gabby and her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, recorded themselves traveling cross country, but two months after leaving Florida, Brian returned to Florida alone. He refused to speak to investigators and her family -- and is now missing. Plus, despite posting videos looking like a happy couple, police released a very different kind of video -- bodycam video of a distraught Gabby crying about an altercation with Brian in the days before she disappeared.

TV host Nancy Grace, a former law enforcement officer and FBI defense tactics instructor, a criminal defense attorney, and a body language expert, all weigh in on the unusual circumstances.

There are eight short videos clips

“Van Life” to Vanished: Inside Gabby Petito's Disappearance and Death

I thought this too at first, just based on the tone, but the deercam image tshirt doesn't seem to have a logo on it, as the first image does, to my eyes. Does anyone see the logo on the second image?

The deer can photo looks like a button up shirt with a dark collar

I believe the shirt is a character from the Hangover movies. I'll include a link of a similar shirt. I think can see the face on the shirt in both photos.

The Hangover Graphic T-shirt One Man Wolf Pack M

Great post. I knew a woman who murdered her husband. I was friends with all of her friends. Human psychology is fascinating when it comes to someone you love/care about doing something to someone else you love/care about. The way the mind tries to make it all make sense, and try to create a reason why *your* loved one would do this to the person who is now dead. I think it's just easier for your brain to handle the idea that the person who is still alive was somehow less guilty than they appear. I don't think it's a choice people make, to think this way. It's almost like your brain starts gaslighting itself, creating a scenario where your loved one is not as bad as it seems.

Yes I think that's called 'denial'.

She was telli
That makes sense, however, based on her conversation in the body cam footage would she have really told anyone? She took all the blame for everything that happened and I feel like she was hiding that part of her relationship from her parents-protecting him, in a way.
Its probably something really simple like that, but I just can't shake the feeling that it held something that was going to rock his little world.

she was texting her mom. I’m sure he was concerned she was going to say something about the bad fight they had -maybe she even had started to text something.

Would be interested to know if GP's cellphone was password protected. Mine is and the only other person that knows the code is hubby. So if these "texts" were not sent by her and her phone needs a code...you see where I am going.

I'm so sad that such a beautiful person never finished the life she wanted to live. All the adventures she still had yet to have. Finding a wonderful life partner, getting married, having children, and experiencing being a grandmother.

All of that taken away. I'm so sorry to know how her family right now is suffering, knowing they will never see her again. Gabby didn't deserve this kind of ending in a act of violence.

I never met her but I know she was a wonderful young lady with so much life in front of her now taken away.

Thanks to all who made finding her, happen as quickly as they did. I know I will never forget her or that she meant the world to so many who never even met her, like me.

What a beautiful post. I feel exactly the same way. This beautiful young lady captured the hearts of many. RIP sweet innocent Gabby.

I agree that Gabby “leaning out” in many pictures with BL is an important clue to their relationship. She may not have even realized she was doing it, but it is information to consider since it can be seen in multiple photos.

View attachment 314011
Mom of missing Florida girl, 22, pleads for help to find her daughter | Daily Mail Online
Definitely a lean out/away IMHO

View attachment 314010
Login • Instagram
Both seem to be leaning out even though GP has her arm around his neck IMHO

View attachment 314016
Brian Laundrie, person of interest in Gabby Petito disappearance, is missing, officials say
Smiling but leaning away IMHO

View attachment 314019
Gabby Petito's family and friends urge fiance to come forward
Even their engagement picture seems a bit of a “lean away” IMHO.

Especially compared to their “first date” picture below:
View attachment 314026
Moab murders not connected to missing Gabby Petito case, Utah sheriff now says
The relationship seemed to start out so close so soon. It is a complete tragedy that it ended like it did instead of a typical break up, you-go-your-way-I’ll-go-mine agreement IMHO.

These are a examples I remember WITH the links to each MSM source for substantiation. Does it mean anything? Maybe, psychologically, it might indicate there was not as close an emotional bond and they had hoped their engagement would bring. Gabby seemed so enthusiastic and upbeat - sunshine and rainbows and positivity. Someone with a darker cloudier disposition would perhaps be a good balance - or a very challenging partner to engage with 24/7. I am just so sad that her light has been snuffed out.
WOW!
Thank you for doing all this research and presenting it so very beautifully.

Weirdly, for me, it’s exactly the lack of any “This Is Who We Are” kind of introduction, no “Hi, I’m Gabby, this is my boyfriend Brian, welcome to the channel as we start our epic adventure across the USA,” or anything that feels off IMO.

The way Gabby starts, as if we know who they are and why they’re there in the tent is what makes me feel like the first piece to camera that we see in this video wasn’t necessarily the first of those kinds of pieces that Gabby filmed or that Gabby thought the audience would have seen when she filmed it. JMO as ever!

I can dig that, but I think the simple answer is the answer. She is new at it. She doesn't know how to do it yet. She's learning. If you go to her channel the page looks very incomplete, like a starter set that she hasn't converted to her own yet. I don't see why her first video would be any more polished.

Not who you were asking but I wondered and asked about the unavailable link the other week.

People who know the backend of YouTube better than me said it’s most likely that Gabby had it set to default “next video” settings, so that whenever a video ends, Youtube auto-recommends the next video in their upload list and there simply never was one. That’s said to be why it’s just a blank space, no clickable link and “unavailable” rather than an actual URL saying “This video has been deleted” or “This video is private”.

Also, for clarity’s sake, it doesn’t say “Video no longer available” it just says “unavailable”, which would fit the above explanation IMO.
vfAurlK.jpg

Thank you for correcting me on that - I've edited my original post so as not to mislead anyone with my original, incorrect wording. I definitely don't know YouTube well from the creator side of things, but I'm sure the people who do know about that are trustworthy in their saying that adding a 'next video' card is possible and would lead to this message. Thanks again for the correction and helping to clear this question up for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa