Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, it's not proof, but I think if you look at people's song search immediately after an emotional event you can get a glimpse of their emotional state. Example. If I just got bad news and it makes me sad I don't start playing head banging metal even though I love it. I listen to sad songs that sooth me. If something made me angry then the metal comes out to match the inner rhythms of my emotion

I feel for any business that might be mentioned in this. They could be getting more business, but it's more likely there are a bunch of social media assassins who are going to target their Yelp page because they didn't save GP

While I can believe BL could have pulled the wool over their eyes concerning why he was home alone with the van, I can't see them not knowing BL and GP might have had a vitriolic relationship. Her friend said they fought and she stayed at her house afterwards 7-10 times. And the sister said GP always came back after a fight. I think it's quite likely the parents knew they fought and maybe was glad they "broke up".

Plus neither the sister nor the friend ever said he was physical with her as far as I saw. That could have been a new manifestation brought on by the pressures of a long trip in tight conditions and the inevitable feelings of failure to live up to social media expectations.

I agree they had to know that there was friction between the two. They may have not known about the physicality of the friction. Or maybe they did and they witnessed it from both of them and thought it was unhealthy.

Stuff only lasts so long unless he'll have Amazon delivering to him in the woods.
Even if he runs out of stuff , drinking unfiltered water isn't guaranteed to disabilitate you. The consequences could range from nothing to constant bowel movements to dusabiltating conditions. If I was hiding I would risk drinking the water especially collected rain water instead of just giving up as soon as I ran out of chamomile.

They confirmed the couple was there. They didn’t confirm there was an argument that I saw. They initially said they didn’t recall them being there at all, so I assume they confirmed with credit card / debit card receipts and not because the altercation was so memorable. I think the witness exaggerated some.
I understand your point, but the way it unfolded is that an eyewitness remembered the details of the altercation at the restaurant first, then the restaurant admitted the couple was there that night, from receipts or whatever. It's being reported in mainstream media so it becomes a fact of the case, one more clue about trouble in paradise. Because the date of Aug 27th is significant, possibly one of Gabby's last days on earth and she was crying on a sidewalk outside a restaurant.

My daughter has traveled all over the West with her husband, in Utah and Wyoming and Yellowstone, without ever having a fight, especially in a restaurant. She said to me last night "Who could get angry in a place called The Merry Piglet?" I guess the answer is Brian Laundrie.

That would make the most sense. The parents bought a one-way ticket to a European country with no extradition.
THen point to the reserves of Florida to keep LE/FBI busy wasting their time. (Just a theory.)

Were they also able to get him a Covid 19 test 72 hours prior to his flight? That is currently a regulation for many airlines right now. Also, the FBI would know if he had gotten on an international flight to Europe.

Maybe there’s a cache and he has his parents/someone refilling it. I think LE is looking in the wrong area and I think they need to track the travel history of the parents during that “camping” trip and possibly before. Check their credit card purchases, phone history, etc. They are 100% complicit in BL hiding and surviving somewhere out there.

I think parents are being carefully watched. LE should expand family/friend circle. It is possible so ein is helping BL but right now not actively the parents.

I would think "More than enough," would mean enough for the rest of his life, don't you? You think he has enough for that? Or even a year? Or two years? There's no statute of limitation on murder.

I'm not thinking he's got enough to last a lifetime, but enough to evade the search for awhile until he can move locations and go somewhere.

Please keep in mind that he's not charged with anything, he's still just a POI right now.

John List built an entire new life for himself after murdering his entire family. He only got caught because of America's Most Wanted.

Well, that doesn't sound promising. That may explain why LE said Brian could survive months in the reserve.
I thought they also said there was no drinkable water. Can the water not be filtered for drinking in that area?

I have no idea why they said there's no drinkable water. It's a silly assertion. It rains every single day down there. There are water vines and other plants / formations that will filter water enough that it is safe for drinking. And then there is the likely possibility that BL has life straws.

Could just be that they liked the song too? I mean Im sure I have some questionable angry songs on my playlist but would never dream of killing someone MOO

Right. The poster you quoted said they didn't know anyone who actively listens to Eminem?

Well I'm one...but I'll let the stats talk.

"Most albums to have over one billion streams on Spotify 10: The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Encore, Curtain Call: The Hits, Relapse, Recovery, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Revival, Kamikaze and Music to Be Murdered By."

But no...no one is listening to Eminem, just only over a billion :D

Something feels like it is going on at preserve. Helicopter was live ... sound cut and then they immediately left the area. This is last screenshot we captured before they cut off

Attachments

• EC98E4E4-2C58-43A7-9948-3AF8B95320B5.png
    EC98E4E4-2C58-43A7-9948-3AF8B95320B5.png
    237 KB · Views: 243
That would make the most sense. The parents bought a one-way ticket to a European country with no extradition.
THen point to the reserves of Florida to keep LE/FBI busy wasting their time. (Just a theory.)

Were they also able to get him a Covid 19 test 72 hours prior to his flight? That is currently a regulation for many airlines right now. Also, the FBI would know if he had gotten on an international flight to Europe.

I understand your point, but the way it unfolded is that an eyewitness remembered the details of the altercation at the restaurant first, then the restaurant admitted the couple was there that night, from receipts or whatever. It's being reported in mainstream media so it becomes a fact of the case, one more clue about trouble in paradise. Because the date of Aug 27th is significant, possibly one of Gabby's last days on earth and she was crying on a sidewalk outside a restaurant.

My daughter has traveled all over the West with her husband, in Utah and Wyoming and Yellowstone, without ever having a fight, especially in a restaurant. She said to me last night "Who could get angry in a place called The Merry Piglet?" I guess the answer is Brian Laundrie.
BBM. Not to mention the sanctity and majesty of those mountains.

I have a thought about the dad's milk run the other day. Suppose Brian is somewhere with fake ID and dad went to the store to Western Union him money. Dad could have used cash (maybe had $ in the house) and if BL has a hat and mask on it may be difficult for someone other than the local area to know exactly what he might look like and put 2+2 together.
JMO MOO

Initially the restaurant was quoted to say the summer is very busy and they didn’t remember the encounter. I feel like if he was screaming and carrying on to the extent the lady claimed he was, that would be memorable to the staff. I have no doubt they were there and he probably did cause a scene, but I think the lady likely exaggerated how bad it was.

This is a very confusing story to try to chase down. The different accounts are contradicting. I read the one above earlier.

Then there's this one.
"A manager at The Merry Piglets told CNN that she did see "an incident" at the restaurant and called the FBI on Wednesday. The manager declined to give CNN her name or describe what happened and said the restaurant did not have surveillance video of the incident."
No sign of Laundrie as search continues; woman says she saw incident involving Petito before death

The Merry Piglet has also confirmed the argument on their Instagram page. (I don't trust social media links.)
Login • Instagram

Possibly, the restaurant's staff was told not to speak about it, then when the story broke they were left scrambling for a response.

I asked the North Port PD spokesperson this morning why they keep coming back to Carlton Reserve in the search for #BrianLaundrie… are dogs sniffing out leads? Response: “I can't speak to anything other than his parents say this is where he went. It's just such a large area.”
View attachment 314216
https://twitter.com/danichurtado_/status/1441057731868336129?s=21
Surely, LE has video of his vehicle traveling to this area.

Did LE find "something" in the search at the parents home to convince them?

Would LE initiate such an extensive search based on word of mouth of the parents, alone?

Moo...

I have a thought about the dad's milk run the other day. Suppose Brian is somewhere with fake ID and dad went to the store to Western Union him money. Dad could have used cash (maybe had $ in the house) and if BL has a hat and mask on it may be difficult for someone other than the local area to know exactly what he might look like and put 2+2 together.
JMO MOO

MOO but I highly doubt this scenario...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads