Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if BL’s parents reported the fraud on *their* cards? Pure speculation here, but didn’t they JUST visit a lawyer?

“We don’t know where he is, but he has been spending our money!” - and so on.

I’m aware it says Aug 30th-Sept 1st though… Maybe not.

I don't understand. The FBI has issued a warrant to investigate Laundrie's activities FOLLOWING Gabby's homicide?

So this is about theft, and not about her murder?

I stepped away. And I have same question. That’s all they have after autopsy? i guess they were able to establish her time of death to be before Sept 1. Not allowed to use dead person’s bank account. But seriously, what if his argument is that he didn’t know she was dead? And he had her permission and was using it all along?

Parents lawyer may have had a heads up regarding the indictment, alerted them to the fact that another lawyer would be a good idea and discussed who and arranged the meeting for today. MOO

also on his (&hers) Pinterest board there is a diagram titled “how to pack a backpack”. -and it’s not for school, looks for like for outdoor survival.

https://twitter.com/meghanwptv/status/1441158944173424645?s=21

#BREAKING: Charging docs for #BrianLaundrie say he knowingly and with intent to defraud, used one or more debit cards and personal ID number to "obtain things of value" worth $1000+. This happened between August 30 and September 1, *following* the death of #GabbyPetito @WPTV

Those are the right dates for him to have used her card to pay for gas and food for the trip back to Florida after killing her.

This is probably a case of wanting to make sure he's locked up while they investigate and prepare the homicide charges.

K so.... arrest warrant issued right after the Laundries met with their attorney in person. Am I the only one who feels like there's a chance he's going to magically appear now? Or the parents are going to just lead LE to him? Something feels hinky and connected.
If I understood it correctly the arrest warrant was issued yesterday on the 22nd, and they were in Orlando today at their attorney.
Hmm.. I wonder if the cards he used were GP's or maybe her parents' cards if she was an authorized user on her parents' account. Just thinking through these charges. I'm guessing more charges are potentially in the works.
Either way it was a stuuuupid move.
Bad bad bad move.

Those are the right dates for him to have used her card to pay for gas and food for the trip back to Florida after killing her.

This is probably a case of wanting to make sure he's locked up while they investigate and prepare the homicide charges.
That’s my take too. They still don’t have enough but at least they can lock him up for now if they can find him! MOO

$1000 or MORE. So what, $500 tops in gas and food to get back to FL. Then $500+ for camping in the reserve supplies. MOO. This guy is a piece of work! Almost Casey Anthonyish. She tried cashing checks that weren’t hers after she killed Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53