Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the most obvious answer is that he planned to run, but...

Why didn't he just run then? Why chill at home with your parents for almost two weeks before you decide to disappear?
Believed he was invincible probably. JMO

BL must have burned out most of his brain cells doing I-don't-know-what. He has made one brainless move after another. Nothing left to do but turn himself in.

Or say goodbye. I can see it ending up that way.

i see nothing suspitious about BL using that debit card,it just goes along with his narcisistic ways, he probably just said, oh well she wont be needing it and i need food and stuff, things i have been wanting, that i can buy now that she isnt here to say otherwise im sure glad he did it though cause now this is a an hunt instead of a missing perrson!!

He may have just emptied her accounts and withdrew all the money. With many banks you can use your debit card to access both your checking and savings accounts.

They may have surveillance camera footage of him alone at the ATM.
When my kids were that age, we opened accounts in their name but our name was also on them. Also a credit card. It was to help them build credit in their name.

We carefully monitored their accounts and could go online and transfer money from our account to them if necessary. iirc, these dates are also around the same time as her mom got the "Stan" message. jmo

That's the good thing. ATM's all have cameras and good lighting-many states have mandates for purposes of safety but, as a bank attorney, we do it everywhere regardless of mandates for customer protection and liability etc reasons. We often get requests for video for all kinds of criminal investigations where they need to place a suspect somewhere or using a victims card.

He may have just emptied her accounts and withdrew all the money. With many banks you can use your debit card to access both your checking and savings accounts.

They may have surveillance camera footage of him alone at the ATM.

If it is him the watch makes me laugh considering his IG post ‘the tree doesn’t require an apple watch’. If he was purchasing water in plastic bottles that would send me.

Do we know the date her card was last used?

Hope all this self-imposed drama was worth it to him. Could of had a wonderful life. Instead….all this. The $1000 (which is absolutely nothing, long-term) got him gas, food, a few supplies, maybe some junk food. Now he’s likely food for the bugs, fish, and alligators. Good riddance.

Is it possible.

Bl goes to.mummy and daddy. Tells them there was an accident bla bla bla.

They then use her card in one place wile he goes to another place.

Is this possible that he is simply creating an alibi

That is a possibility but I'm not sure if they'd be smart enough.

I genuinely can't figure out if his parents are really smart, or really dumb...

MOO

It seems like BL wasn’t content with whatever happened to result in Gabby’s death… he wanted to make sure we all had plenty of evidence! That’s so nice of him :D

In all seriousness, for me this is ruling out him leaving her stranded and driving off. I know that the homicide ruling likely did that already but this indicates he had possession of her debit card after she died which, to me, indicates he did not just strand her and leave her to the elements. At the very least he robbed her of her van (shelter) and debit card (likely this means wallet but not confirmed). So she’d be unable to use her card to check into a hotel. IMO, this is showing he knew she was not alive to use it herself. JMO.

I've never bought a burner phone. Would the retailer have phone information attached to purchase information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53