Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have met someone while he was gone. This case has taken so many turns, wouldn't be surprised if a mystery man emerges.

I don't think Gabby's disappearance has necessarily taken any turns, at least not any unexpected turns.

After she disappeared, BL has behaved like any number of other perps who are eventually brought to Justice.

You can run, BL, but you can't hide. Judgment Day is a-comin' dude.

as long as he steered clear of Alabama and parts of western Mississippi and extreme western panhandle Florida, then no problem at all. Might have even made his trip easier clearing traffic from the roads ahead of him in FL coming from I-10.

This is a great point to note the timeline tho, being from Gulf Coast of Florida myself, I hadn't made the connection in the timeline, but that's probably cause Ida was pretty much a nothing burger for Florida.

Hurricane Ida Storm Total Precipitation

I agree I just find it interesting that this storm went northward during the dates he was presumed to be traveling south to his home in Florida.

Right. Please make this add up.

I don't believe it was them. The couple bought donuts (from a convenience store, which means they would have been awful), instant noodles, and bottles of water. And we all know what they thought about bottled water . . . I just can't see them eating stale donuts and instant noodles.

According to CNN the parents think their little boy might have hurt himself because he left home without his wallet and phone. But I thought he didn't use a phone.
And he had no money, so what was in his wallet? Were Gabby's cards still in there? (I would love to see BL's wallet. Maybe just full of cracker crumbs.)

I also think this is nonsense and they know where he is.

Gabby Petito update: Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says - CNN

And if you thought your son might harm himself, why wait days to report him missing? And they don't seem to be concerned about this at all. No public pleas for him to come home. No pleas for the public to keep an eye out. Imo, they absolutely know where he is, and they do not want him to be found.

The homepage on Gabby’s website is a password protected landing page. People do that when their website is “under construction,” & they aren’t ready to go public with it yet. With it being password protected, we wouldn’t be able to see what it really looked like without the password. Sorry if this has been answered! I’m trying to catch up on all the posts, & I do this with my own website so I figured I’d comment

ETA: it posted my draft & not the finished post. I edited & finished my post.

I agree. You can work for days on unpublished web pages AND blog posts AND videos. If she was trying to be a pro, she would have waited to publish until she had enough material to keep it consistent without gaps on content. So, I think she may have been "hoarding" content, keeping it unpublished for a while. MOO.

I haven't said this out loud yet, but I found her video on YouTube a strange choice. It's very long for an intro video, in my opinion. Just thinking out loud. I've tried being a blogger and YouTube, but couldn't sustain the energy required

I'm going to push this one a little harder because I think it could be so important! One or more of the Laundries were involved in an "incident" a few blocks away from the reserve on the 18th! Who? What were they doing there? It doesn't have to be about the Mustang - and probably isn't. Why were the police involved?

What incident are you referring to?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-232553_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-232553_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 46
That makes sense re: editing video, & I had definitely been unclear in my initial statement. The truth is when you’re building a website, you could probably fiddle with it & make tweaks for eternity (speaking from experience)!!
I’ve seen video editors spend a day working on a short finished product. IMO the more skilled and artistic the editor, the more time that is spent on the production.

Yea the timeline is gonna be crucial, to get to Northport by 10m he could have been holed up anywhere the night before, the hard part is he doesn't leave paper trail I could see him staying at a rest stop sleeping a few, or hell he could have driven straight through. Do rest-stops have cameras? Cause it will take eyewitnesses otherwise

For sure! I have some screen shots of a potential route he took with ETA times and some screen shots of the storm at those times. But what’s making it hard for me to come up with this stuff quickly is the difference in time zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname