Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone but me get the feeling that what BL did could have been slightly planned in some way? With all the new info that has come out, it seems possible at the very least

No, the more info that comes out the less and less planned it seems. He didn't hide the body, he blatantly used her debit card, and the van was left sitting in BL family's driveway. It's plain from the reports that when they argued they, apparently, frequently put their hands on one another. I think this time he went too far in the heat of the moment, then walked away from the immediate area for one or more days acting erratically and trying to think of what to do, then finally just freaked out and fled home to his parents. If not for his parents, who seem to have gone to great lengths to shield him from everything this would likely have been over much sooner. Nothing he's done suggests this was premeditated or planned or even any true attempt at a cover up.

It's possible they're as glad as we are to see the back of him.
There's just no evidence to that effect.
This is a serious search, highly skilled searchers and equipment being used. Not for amateurs or the untrained. Better they stay at home. I imagine they would be informed early if any relevant findings have been made.
No need to hover and wring their hands when they could be comfy at home with some nice chilled wineboxes..?
I’m laughing at the wine boxes and thinking how nice they’re chilled.

I think the side trip back to FLA very much had something to do with the murder. But these people aren't too smart - moving her things to the shed prior to killing her? That looks like premeditation and insinuates the family was aware that something was up.

I wonder if they Gabby knew that BL had done something terrible and criminal beforehand, and they knew that she knew . . .

No, the more info that comes out the less and less planned it seems. He didn't hide the body, he blatantly used her debit card, and the van was left sitting in BL family's driveway. It's plain from the reports that when they argued they, apparently, frequently put their hands on one another. I think this time he went too far in the heat of the moment, then walked away from the immediate area for one or more days acting erratically and trying to think of what to do, then finally just freaked out and fled home to his parents. If not for his parents, who seem to have gone to great lengths to shield him from everything this would likely have been over much sooner. Nothing he's done suggests this was premeditated or planned or even any true attempt at a cover up.
The threat of consequences of violence from those putting hands on is going to be much greater from Brian to Gabby.

I think the side trip back to FLA very much had something to do with the murder. But these people aren't too smart - moving her things to the shed prior to killing her? That looks like premeditation and insinuates the family was aware that something was up.
I just have such a strong vibe that is absolutely unrelenting that there is more to this than meets the eye.
Don't imagine the FBI warrant is up yet , listing the items they took from the house? What books did they find there?
What is everybody into?

It's odd that they are supposedly using night vision and things like that and still haven't found him. IMO they should have UAV's over that whole park 24/7. Less manpower needed and more coverage. If the drones had nightvision, LIDAR, etc. they may find something else

They have. There was a guy from Teledyne FLIR talking about the cameras there were using. Impossible to hide, even underwater. They were talking about even hiding underwater with face up to breath, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I think the people are looking for clothes, backpacks, and a body.

I don't think he is in there, or he is cold.

I’m just here, lurking with my mouth open wide… shocked….. so many possibilities and so many questions to questions. Looking at the buddy can footage of her in the backseat still just breaks y whole heart.
I’ve read here somewhere amongst the 1500 pages we have, gunshot being mentioned in possible speculations if the corner saying Homicide . And even now in CNN… Im wondering if BL shot her. There was a gun in his room in a old photo posted. Idk.

Maybe BL returned to FL to get a gun.

Is this what you're looking for? Mine is still open, but the spinny thing is spinning.

Here's stuff I captured in case this source locks up:

One redacted report — incident No. 21-053269, at 2:42 p.m. dated Sept. 14 — is filed as an abandoned vehicle report at the address of 6968 Reisterstown Road, in North Port, where the Mustang was left.

A third redacted report —incident No. 21-054246, at 11:22 p.m. dated Sept. 18 notes a “suspicious incident” at the intersection of Balboa Terrace and Delmar Drive in North Port.

Delmar Drive is a bit of a beaten trail of a road that drags along Big Slough in the middle of North Port. There are no homes on Delmar Drive; and only a handful along Balboa Terrance.

I just have such a strong vibe that is absolutely unrelenting that there is more to this than meets the eye.
Don't imagine the FBI warrant is up yet , listing the items they took from the house? What books did they find there?
What is everybody into?
It could be telling if we knew what was found. Was ANY of Gabby's stuff there or had it been disposed of before they got there

It's odd that they are supposedly using night vision and things like that and still haven't found him. IMO they should have UAV's over that whole park 24/7. Less manpower needed and more coverage. If the drones had nightvision, LIDAR, etc. they may find something else

They have. There was a guy from Teledyne FLIR talking about the cameras there were using. Impossible to hide, even underwater. They were talking about even hiding underwater with face up to breath, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I think the people are looking for clothes, backpacks, and a body.

I don't think he is in there, or he is cold.

I say wth neighbor confirmation on 1oth, search warrant stating they asked to speak to BL and were told no happened in the 11th, BL tucked tucked tail that night, parents met up with him AT the car on the 14th which is both where they last saw him AND why they knew there was a note to move it, and their mix up on their stories came from the miscalculation of dates. 5 days would have been the 16th, but they picked it up early.
Met up with him at the car at the reserve?! I have no clue how this happened, but apparently…this whole time…I’ve completely missed the fact that his parents met up with him AT the car. Has that been the case the whole time? If so I think my mind is blown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu