UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bit odd, why wouldn’t he use his free hand to put up the hood and why not put the fabric in his pocket if he needed to hide it.
Since it appears to be such an important object, maybe it's the murder weapon, if so, thinking of heavy metal objects, it looks like it could be part of a gas bottle regulator, or some such item, maybe something used in construction? easier to hide than a hammer and can be concealed in one hand.

Thinking out loud...the Police say the orange 'object' in the hands of CCTV man is of 'major significance'.
How do they know?
Was this 'object' on the CCTV which caught someone hitting Sabina and carrying her off over their shoulder? Does that image of the attacker match or is similar to grey trouser man?
Do the two men arrested then released look similar to the man/men in either or both CCTVs? I'm just trying to find some logic in all of this.

I really am stuck trying to make sense of what we know .I would imagine the police now have much more cctv footage.
The orange object seemed to me to be something light weight like a piece of material rather than something heavier such as a weapon.

Maybe an item of Sabina's clothing? No idea why it wouldn't be in his pocket.

I wondered exactly the same thing. If he had taken a scarf or another item from her I would have expected him to have kept it hidden in his pocket. Could his hand have been cut and he was using something to stop the bleeding?

This case is really puzzling me as it is a number of you and confounding various of my expectations. The second man being released is to be honest very strange. It makes it look like they have just arrested a couple of close contacts of Sabina, and seen what they could get out of them as I think some people suggested, recent exes and/or guy she was meeting. I hope they had more to go on than that.

I can’t work out what the “orange object” could be. My initial thought was that the hands looked bloodied. But if that’s wrong, which it sounds like it is, perhaps this is something they think was found or or near Sabina’s body, as was suggested above something that wiped the implement used to attack her or clothes taken from Sabina as a trophy. Other options, maybe mask? As I understand it, Sabina did not customarily wear the hijab so assume she wouldn’t be wearing that for a night out.

I wondered exactly the same thing. If he had taken a scarf or another item from her I would have expected him to have kept it hidden in his pocket. Could his hand have been cut and he was using something to stop the bleeding?
I was thinking that too until the police said it was orange.

It looks like sth rolled. Maybe thick cloth but definitely rolled and longish. He doesnt put it into the hood but holds it in his hand while raising the hood. MOO

She has one of the least likely jobs I can imagine to be a cause for something as terrible as this, although I suppose it’s happened somewhere in the world.
You would be surprised with how many disgruntled parents teachers have to deal with.
I still remember a French teacher decapitated by the angry father. Also an English teacher had to go into hiding recently. It is a tough job.

For some reason there is something very scary about this image. My mind filled in all kinds of possibilities for something pixelated. From this video here though:
I don’t think anything has been edited out, I think the video just glitches to worse quality for a second but I don’t have the best eyesight so happy to listen to other views!

The colour of the object in his hands still looks red to me, not orange but again could be my eyes. I can now see it’s not bloodied hands though but an item.

Something I still struggle to get my head around when reading about Sarah Everard's murder is what to me seems like a bizarre combination of chilling forward planning and brazen stupidity on the part of Wayne Couzens. Obviously this is a very different (but no less tragic) case, but the information we have so far does seem to point to a similarly baffling combination on the part of the perpetrator(s) of calculation and missing very obvious things like CCTV.

You would be surprised with how many disgruntled parents teachers have to deal with.
I still remember a French teacher decapitated by the angry father. Also an English teacher had to go into hiding recently. It is a tough job.

I would be very surprised if a teacher of 5 year olds would have done something which caused a parent to be so angry that they murdered her. Not changing a reading book or failing to award a star of the week certificate are typical grumbles of year I parents.

I would be very surprised if a teacher of 5 year olds would have done something which caused a parent to be so angry that they murdered her. Not changing a reading book or failing to award a star of the week certificate are typical grumbles of year I parents.
Sth connected with religion.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members