Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
And LE wouldn't be able to monitor any of the attorney's communications including any with burner phones. So hypothetically, if Brian has a burner phone, he can pass messages to his parents via the attorney. At this point because there's an arrest warrant, the attorney and Brian are probably not directly communicating. They could have been prior to the warrant.

It's possible the parents could have a burner phone that physically sits in the attorney's office and the parents use it there and only there to communicate with Brian, and the attorney ensures he is not present. Brian and his parents chat, then the parents consult with the attorney. The attorney can claim to have no knowledge of these communications...the attorney can simply frame it as holding on to property for the parents. Literally putting the phone in a box, and not opening the box. The attoney can claim he is not in communication with Brian and has no knowledge of how to.

The parents can also access the internet from the attorney's office and use pre-established or throw away encrypted email accounts to send messages to each other. If Brian and his parents created a throw away email account ahead of time, they could communicate by simply saving messages in the drafts folder and there wouldn't be anything to trace. There are so many ways the parents and Brian can communicate while also staying just barely inside the letter of the law, and with some involvement of the attorney, who himself is on the very edge of legal but shady. They could have planned this out well ahead of time. They had such a long head start.

all just my opinion and conjecture

Honestly, this is probably anticipating too much from any attorney with a respectable practise on Long Island (or anywhere). imo

The attorney knows BL is a POI. He also knows that there is an arrest warrant out for BL.

In my experience, if an attorney doesn't want to know something from their clients (some kind of guilt or compromising actions, for example) they request that the client doesn't tell them .... and/or they avoid asking them questions in that vein. That way they can continue to represent them legally and ethically.

In order of absolute wierd.... Brians Mother, Brians Father, Brian. In that order.

In the clip of Brian, Gabby and the Moab Police, we have Gabby, clearly at the end of her tether, having been slapped around in public, on the street, in broad daylight, ( this was called in, and why the police car was following the white van, Brian driving )

She gets out and immediately explains her perceived condition , applying it her current situation, that she has a sort of OCD, she has been trying to apologize etc... the troopers go to Brian, and lo and behold , he immediately begins to describe Gabby's problem, as well ! Her fixations, her little blog, her persistence.. ( nothing about his slapping her around on the public street in broad daylight which even the troopers seem to forget that is why the van was followed ) ..

This was such plain coercive presentation, so obvious, it requires an explanation as to why it was not called out.

Abnormal behaviour. All round, odd about the Moab police, too.

But for really abnormal presentation, Laundrie parents take the cake. No talkies to Gabby's parents, and they know these people, and they know Gabby. no normal interchange of concern, AT ALL. They then advertise that their son is missing. And they go back in side and close the door.

Abnormal behavior to a sky high degree.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope and I did the very last cruise prior to Covid March 13 / 2020 RCCL

Must be some kind of cruise thing. When I was in the Bahamas several years ago - having flown there from the US - I had to supply a passport, and a return ticket leaving from the same place where I arrived.

I couldn't arrive at one airport and leave from another regional place (which I wanted to do).

Gabby lived with BL's parents for approximately 2 years.

NO WAY EVER will BL's parents go the her funeral! They didn't even reply to the calls and texts from Gabby's worried Mom & Dad.

BL's parents don't give a care in the world about Gabby, and I should think they are the LAST people Gabby's Mom & Dad want at their daughter's funeral!!

The horror!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not unless BL's father wants to totally get his <modsnip> kicked by GP's stepdad.

Last edited by a moderator:
In order of absolute wierd.... Brians Mother, Brians Father, Brian. In that order.

In the clip of Brian, Gabby and the Moab Police, we have Gabby, clearly at the end of her tether, having been slapped around in public, on the street, in broad daylight, ( this was called in, and why the police car was following the white van, Brian driving )

She gets out and immediately explains her perceived condition , applying it her current situation, that she has a sort of OCD, she has been trying to apologize etc... the troopers go to Brian, and lo and behold , he immediately begins to describe Gabby's problem. Her fixations, her little blog, her persistence.. ( nothing about his slapping her around on the public street in broad daylight which even the troopers seem to forget that is why the van was followed ) ..

This was such plain coercive presentation, so obvious, it requires an explanation as to why it was not called out.

But for really abnormal presentation, Laundrie parents take the cake. No talkies to Gabby's parents, and they know these people, and they know Gabby. no normal interchange of concern, AT ALL. They then advertise that their son is missing. And they go back in side and close the door.

Which leads me to think they know exactly where he is, because they put him there, he had potentially embarrassed them and he had to disappear, also.

I have no other explanation for the Laundrie folks at all apart from this.
Are you suggesting they harmed him or helped him? That would be an interesting theory about harming him, but I don't see that scenerio. MOO

https://twitter.com/internetinsider/status/1441545970739601411?s=21

The case of Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old who was found dead in Wyoming after traveling in a van with her fiancé, has gripped the nation.

But how did her story go viral?

@thisisinsider created a timeline of how the case unfolded in the public eye. ⬇️

https://twitter.com/internetinsider/status/1441545975273639936?s=21
September 12: A nonprofit shared the missing-persons poster

Petito was reported missing on September 11.

The next day, the Aware Foundation, a nonprofit focused on missing persons advocacy, shared a post on Facebook to 100,000 followers.

https://twitter.com/internetinsider/status/1441545976930611205?s=21

I
September 13: The news gained traction and a subreddit r/GabbyPetito was created

Social-media posts about Petito followed national news coverage on September 13. (Insider first covered the story on September 13

https://twitter.com/internetinsider/status/1441545983083483143?s=21
The subreddit now has over 120,000 members.

The #gabbypetito hashtag had more associated tweets as search interest also increased, according to Google Trends data.

September 14: Brian Laundrie's “no further comment” statement is released

Chatter increased online once the news spread.

The same day, TikTok user Paris Campbell posted a video containing the missing person's poster, pulling in over 400,000 views.

September 15: Search interest tripled after Florida police labeled Petito's fiancé a 'person of interest’

Hundreds of tweets and TikTok videos were shared, dissecting news about her disappearance.

On Twitter, accounts with only a few followers were pulling in thousands of likes asking about Petito.

Users on social media tried to assemble what they believed to be clues, combing through Petito and Laundrie's social media accounts.

September 19: Authorities said they found a body near Grand Teton National Park that could be the remains of Gabby Petito.

The body was officially confirmed to be Petito two days later.

"Psychic" TikTok, where self-proclaimed mediums and spirit guides vie for viral attention, is under fire after some psychics began spreading conspiracy theories about the killing of 22-year-old Gabby Petito.

September 21: Petito's death was ruled a homicide by the FBI.

The story hit its most-searched point on September 21, according to Google Trends, after the disappearance became a criminal investigation and the body in Wyoming was confirmed to be Petito.

The search has continued for Brian Laundrie.

A federal arrest warrant has been issued for Brian Laundrie on the unauthorized use of a debit card.

The virality of Gabby Petito’s disappearance has illuminated discussion on racial disparities in media coverage.

Missing women of color do not receive the same national media coverage.
How Gabby Petito's killing and Brian Laundrie's disappearance went viral on social media

Would his smell not be all over the house already though? I have no idea how long a scent lasts
My dog is trained to find my son. Doesn't matter if he's in the woods, in a friend's house, or home. The dog tracks him by scent. I guess he follows the strongest smell so it doesn't matter if my sons scent is all over the house.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but here is the dispatch audio from the 911 call.

Transcript:
"RP states a male hit a female. Domestic. He got into a white Ford transit van, has a black ladder on the back..."

THEY KNEW HE HIT HER.

She gets out and immediately explains her perceived condition , applying it her current situation, that she has a sort of OCD, she has been trying to apologize etc... the troopers go to Brian, and lo and behold , he immediately begins to describe Gabby's problem, as well ! Her fixations, her little blog, her persistence.. ( nothing about his slapping her around on the public street in broad daylight which even the troopers seem to forget that is why the van was followed ) ..

Which leads me to think they know exactly where he is, because they put him there, he had potentially embarrassed them and he had to disappear, also.

I have no other explanation for the Laundrie folks at all apart from this.

He picks up on Gabby's original "I'm sorry" and he somehow wants to compete with her and all he can say is "I'm sorry" at lease a dozen times or more about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda