Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayWill

JayWill On Time Out

I may be wrong but I have the idea that they are more involved in searching for missing people who may be victims, not fugitives.

2. Newsjunkiejen

Newsjunkiejen Former Member

I appreciate your reply - it's always good to get differing opinions.

What I'm bearing in mind is the 'evidence' we have been presented with thus far, and to me, that consists of the police stop footage.

That footage was something we could all watch with our own eyes. It's not something anecdotal that's been related by a third party, or what a witness said happened or didn't happen, or a statement that's been made to police that potentially carries bias to either party (BL or GP).

We saw the footage, and in that footage, the person who had visible injuries was BL, and the person who admitted to doing the attacking was GP.

If we are to go purely on evidence presented henceforth, then from that we can only draw the conclusion that for that particular incident, GP was the aggressor.

None of us were privy to any other incidents, and reports have only been via third party witness accounts with no independent footage or CCTV to back them up.

I'm NOT saying they didn't happen, I'm saying that there is no evidence (so far) that they actually did.

MOO

3. Okiruy

Okiruy Well-Known Member

The bounty on BL is growing. Someone is bound to find him or turn him in. I believe he’s had help. I don’t believe he’s smart nor well equipped enough to disappear himself alone.

4. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

YEAH!

JoyK, dlk1949, spammie and 20 others like this.
  5. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Well-Known Member

Throw in "they confronted him back at the car and threatened him" and it reeks of the first Jodi Arias "ninja" story. So, no.

JB1958, DeDee, Brubon and 15 others like this.
  6. angelwngs

angelwngs Well-Known Member

I don’t think for a minute BL had any reason to get upset with employees. I doubt seriously he was footing even a penny of that bill or any other which they incurred. He seems to have somewhat of a history of only showing his bad attitude toward females and he doesn't seem to need much of a legitimate reason for acting the bully. He might have used this uproar tactics regularly to get free meals that would make him look important and manly in his on delusions.

La Louve, ar3593, dlk1949 and 39 others like this.
  7. Mike in WNY

Mike in WNY Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed that I can only like this once! Sometimes people bite off more than they can chew.

8. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

If he's not dead, but if they don't find him, I wonder how long he'll stay in the news.

superbee, Seenit and Angels Advocate like this.
  9. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

I noticed most of her friends who’ve spoken out say they considered Gabby and Brian #couplegoals, so if nothing else they were at the very least consistent in maintaining that front.

10. QueenViolet

QueenViolet Member

Not sure if it’s been discussed but if BL flew home to Florida between the 17th and the 24th of august how do we explain GBs post on Instagram on the 19th? Unless it was an old photo but BL is definitely in it. Was she not at a hotel? Yet posting from the van?

11. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

i think BL is sitting in a high rise motel somewhere with a rich uncle?grandpa/family friend ordering him food and tending to his needs and he is watching this all unfold on mommy and daddies dime!

Brubon, superbee, B4igo2it and 7 others like this.
  12. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

OUCH!! That's a tuff sentence. Poor guy. He just can't win, and he?

Let's hope...

13. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that Gabby was not cited. I thought the police ultimately decided not to charge her because she hadn't had the "intent" of hurting him. The police still arranged for a night alone for them to cool off, but I didn't get the impression that this was mandatory. Is this not correct?

If what you say could be true, why would Brian take so long to leave from the incident? All the flights were booked up until the 17th?

I think that if GP lived with the Laundries, they know the relationship. They probably heard fights and saw things way before this trip. His parents might have never liked her. We don't know.

I still find it very hard to believe BL took this trip but the media isn't talking about the fact that he already left her in the middle of the country alone before. I don't understand why that isn't an important detail to report on.

14. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

You might be right. But what is it that makes you think so, rather than his parents aiding his escape? What about stocking the camper and he and his parents gone for 3 days?

e_eunhye, JB1958, Estelle and 6 others like this.
  15. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

WOWSERS!!!

Thread Closed
    While I have been working on pumpkins you all have flown through threads! I won’t have time to go back and review this thread, but hold tight and I will set up a new thread for you.

Tiff

16. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

DeDee, Sunny Day, Bethan and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.