UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article states that he‘s not been seen at his flat for about one month. He could have moved to a different location.

The article I posted earlier about a rape in Eastbourne (September 4th) fits that timeline. He left the area as he felt it was too risky.

My best guess remains that the perp is a weirdo stalker who developed a fixation on poor SN. Thought it might have been via online dating - but could easily have been triggered by an interaction while delivering food. What a creep either way.

The article states that he‘s not been seen at his flat for about one month. He could have moved to a different location.

The article I posted earlier about a rape in Eastbourne (September 4th) fits that timeline. He left the area as he felt it was too risky.

Could well be onto something there. This part seems to fit quite well though it's not a great deal of information to go on,

"They are particularly interested in speaking to a man described as over 5' 8" in height and wearing a dark blue jumper, grey jogging bottoms and black Nike Air Force trainers."

I'm trying to work out where exactly the house photographed is, the one raided "behind Terminus Road, Eastbourne". Photos on these links: Sabina Nessa: Man arrested in Eastbourne in connection with woman’s murder and Eastbourne property raided in Sabina Nessa murder investigation

Lived on Terminus Rd before, but don't recognise the houses in picture. It's a long road. Looks like behind shops/restaurants, can't see on Google maps. Any ideas? Number 2 shown in one pic.

Yes, me too. I was thinking the Grove Road end, given where the car was left - say, Mark Lane or thereabouts - but I can't find anything resembling it on streetview.

If you look at the character of the ground under the police car's wheels, it's clearly hardstanding rather than public highway, so it may well be somewhere the google cars were unable to access.

If I had any blimmin petrol, I might drive there and have a snout about, but it seems like poor priorities under the circumstances. ;)

Correction: The incident in Eastbourne took place September 2nd, and was reported on September 4th.

The sorroundings are eerily similar, i.e. residential area with quick access to a park/green space. The description of the person’s clothes is virtually identical.

Last edited:
It is always possible he got a job in London delivering food. I imagine it would be easy to get a delivery driver job at some take a ways ,paying cash in hand and no personal details taken.

Looking very possible he could have committed that rape in Eastbourne and fled to London. As you say not difficult to get work delivering food and he could be sleeping in his car somewhere and prowling about of an evening.

A few women I know have been on the receiving end of some really creepy behaviour from Deliveroo/Uber Eats drivers and similar in London - texting them asking them out, one even came back to a friend's door to do it in person later that night. Also grocery delivery drivers. It's additionally scary because they know where you live, and quite possibly if you live alone. So it seems not impossible to me that he was working in London, delivered food to her - maybe even that night - and became fixated.

Terminus Road looks a lot less salubrious than the street in Eastbourne where it was first reported his car had been stopped. I had thought that he was Eastern European based solely on his clothing, particularly his hooded coat which is typical of those made for the Polish market but probably also available in smaller Eastern European countries. I had to google the Nissan Micra Spirita as it is a relatively uncommon car. You can pick them up for about £1500 or less and they are quite economical to run so ideal for food delivery. It's not a car you'd particularly want to be seen driving but clearly this man doesn't care much about his appearance - it's all about practicality.

Correction: The incident in Eastbourne took place September 2nd, and was reported on September 4th.

The sorroundings are eerily similar, i.e. residential area with quick access to a park/green space. The description of the person’s clothes is virtually identical.

I agree. Plausible timeline and similar description. The area of Eastbourne where the rape and the indecent exposure incidents took place is quite different from the address being searched or the area where the car was left, though, just fyi - much further north and close to the A22, which may be relevant if he tends to be in a car rather than on foot.

JMO

Whoever he is, there’s no way this was his first offence. Likely spent his whole life assaulting women unchecked in minor and major ways until his first murder.

With a transient like this who is not even "in the system" so to speak, he could have committed crimes in other parts of the country or even other parts of Europe and just kept moving on. May not even be his first murder.

As he had worked as a delivery driver in Eastbourne he would know the streets very well and know where he could leave his car. He probably did not want it to be seen near the take away and his flat.

I wonder if he sneaked back in the early morning to collect any belongings he had left at the flat. He could have planned to escape abroad after seeing his picture in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675